It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Mt. Inyangani

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hi there, I thought I'd share Mt. Inyangani, Located in Inyanga which is part of the eastern highlands of Zimbabwe, Africa. This area is covered in dense pine trees and rocky jagged peaks. Its quite a remote area with a small population. I live roughly two hours away in the capital of Harare. Over the years, I've heard many odd stories coming out of that area, some truly bizarre, such as the good ol' Tokolishi, and because of its location, stories from these areas are never really heard about. Read on...

I haven't been to that area for quite a few years now, but its natural beauty is just amazing. After doing my research, I'm just buzzing to go back there, might even make a weekend out of it! Bare with me here, I'm not really skilled at making posts! But I'd love to hear your feed back, I know the area might not hold much interest to you, but I wanted to share it nonetheless.

www.ufodigest.com...
“Certain locations on the planet have acquired the reputation as places where human disappearances are quite common. Some of them, like the Bermuda Triangle and the Devil's Triangle of Japan, have formed part of "pop" paranormal study for decades. Nonetheless, mountains play a greater role as locales for mysterious disappearances than any other site. In ancient tradition, travelers straying too close to Greece's Mt. Parnassus or Mt. Olympus would often be lost for good. Puerto Rico's El Yunque, Vermont's Mt. Glastenbury, and Eastern Zimbabwe's Mt. Inyangani never quite managed to acquire the name recognition of the better-known ones, despite the vast number of unexplained cases which have occurred in and around them.”

All the above is a mixture of different information, but I somehow feel that it may all be connected in a way? Who knows.

edit on 7-10-2010 by Brad-H because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2010 by Brad-H because: (no reason given)

MOD EDIT & NOTE:
Removed excess copy & paste. Added proper EX tags.

Please read: Posting work written by others.
edit on October 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I had seen Credo Mutwa's interview but you added some stuff i didnt know.

Africa is a big continent. There's got to be alot of stuff there we still dont know about.

Although i was buying into the reptilian theory a while back, i am starting to think its a fake theory.

Saying that, why would an African Shaman lie about this stuff?

Doesnt meen i discard the theory totally.

Good thread, nice work.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Isn't this in the wrong group?

No link to UFO's?

new topics

join