It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Gorillaz Doncamatic Psy Ops Music!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
As I write this my tongue is firmly in my cheek, it's comfortable there.

I have a dilemma ATS, I can't stop listening to the new Gorillaz track Doncamatic. I am beginning to think this is some sort of Psy Ops designed to enslave humanity by zombifying us with catchy and tantalising pop music. I heard this on Zane Lowe's Radio 1 show the other night and quite literally it is stuck in my head.

The only release I find is to load it up on YouTube and have a listen. But one simply isn't enough, it must be played over an over again. I haven't felt like this about a song in a while, and it is certainly a welcome break from what I normally listen too. Anyway I thought I should bring this potentially hypnotising song to the attention of the boards, if only to identify the threat so you can avoid the same fate that has befallen me.

With Lyrics;

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
i like some gorillaz stuff..
specially from plastic beach..
but this one sucks. lol
not catchy at all to me..
wouldnt listen to it a 2nd time. fo sho. lol
edit on 7-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Ah, I see... this only means your mind has developed the ability to block the psychic bullets hidden within the track.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Not keen on the track and usually like Gorillaz stuff.
That repetitive synth noise is very annoying and could definitely be a form of mind control.

If you find you have lost time and your clothes and hands are all bloody and a prominent politician is dead in your area.... don't sweat it

edit on 7/10/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join