It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivcharah

So if no one owns this planet, how did TPTB do any deals?

you can't make a deal with something that isn't yours.

We do not belong to TPTB, we are as free as the planet itself, so no deals could ever be done with anyone or anything without our own concent

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

They made that agreement because we as a species actually reside here. Through intelligent design, we were created and birthed here, and 'evolved' into where we are today. We may not own the planet, but we were born here. When I say we do not own it, I mean the people who live on it at this moment in time do not have the right to destroy it and make in uninhabitable for future generations. We do not have the right to wipe out species and extinct them through man-made actions.

You CAN make a deal with something that isn't yours IF you are given the authority to do so by the whole. Even if that permission is granted by omission of truth. We are ONLY free from TPTB when we actually get off our asses and DO something big and drastic to take that freedom back. As long as most Americans keep paying taxes the IRS can take from those who attempt to evade payment. If everyone rose up and said "NO!", they wouldn't have enough agents to rip it from our hands and there would be another American Revolution forcing changes.

Unfortunately, those changes must begin with our votes followed by uniting as one demanding changes that make this planet a better place to live. But we can't even get past skin color or religion, so chances of us accepting beings from another planet without our govt or MSM telling us they are actually here is far reach.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You CAN make a deal with something that isn't yours IF you are given the authority to do so by the whole. Even if that permission is granted by omission of truth. We are ONLY free from TPTB when we actually get off our asses and DO something big and drastic to take that freedom back. As long as most Americans keep paying taxes the IRS can take from those who attempt to evade payment. If everyone rose up and said "NO!", they wouldn't have enough agents to rip it from our hands and there would be another American Revolution forcing changes.

Ok, now here is where you are a bit confused, America is not the centre of the universe.
What does it matter to an African, Indian or even an Australian how much tax Americans pay?

TPTB cannot do any deals as they are just men, men with nothing more than a lot of money and power.

why would an alien race make a deal with a primitive race, a bit like Dian Fossey trying to do a deal with the Gorillas that she will give them the entire jungle if they don't all die first, It's not her jungle to give, and the Gorillas have no idea what she is talking about anyway.

Man has to save man, any ET that comes along to say that they come in peace and will give us the answers is your enslaver and not your saviour.
Life is about learning and experiencing, once you know it all, life is no longer worth living as there is nothing left to live for.

You can have your alien races who come in peace, I'm waiting for the ones who tell me to work it out for myself

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

Originally posted by smokingman2006

We will also be told that we are the only advance race in the known universe who are capable of killing it's own kind.......

Originally posted by Heliocentric
I don't understand this one.

Are we advanced, compared to this trio of alien races that will arrive in starships "like nothing we could dream up"?

We're not even a type 1 civilization, which can harness the energies of its own planet (in effect control global weather, and of course being capable of controlling climate change),

We're a type 0 civilization, constantly at war with each other in the quest of domination,

I'm sure the aliens understand that. According to Michio Kaku, an intelligent alien species is likely to have evolved from a carnivorous hunter type animal, because in nature these are the species that develop higher intelligence in order to outsmart its prey.

So 'they' have the same background as us, and understand that we're just going through a 'phase'

There are over 10 million races of aliens in outerspace. Some of them resemble us and some of them look nothing like us. Most are more advanced than us and a few of them are less developed than our planet. Why is it important to know this? Because that means they do not all have the same background as us.

Thanks for your reply.

Fair enough, 10 million different alien races (your claim) cannot all have the same evolutionary background, granted. But if they're 'advanced' they should be able to understand that our aggressiveness (against others and ourselves) is an evolutionary trait that we developed in order to survive. Had we been all peaceful and tried to cuddle with the sabre tooth tigers, we would have been to meek to survive... which we almost didn't, as I pointed out in my earlier post.

We are the way we are because nature conditioned us that way. And by the way, if some advanced aliens had a finger in our genetic evolution, which I hold as a plausible theory, aren't they somehow co-responsible for the mess we're making?

An alien problem:
Three advanced aliens are sitting in a boat. They realize it is too heavy loaded and about to sink. They can save the boat and two of them if they push one into the water. But alas, they are 'incapable' to lift a hand against any of their own species, so they all sink with the boat and perish.

Three humans are sitting in a boat and experience the same problem. Although, we are capable of sacrificing one of our own and two will survive.

Somehow, it seems we have an advantage over the other 10 million races. It may not be the right spiritual choice, which is to love all life, but we survive to love while the others don't.

Originally posted by Nivcharah
The only thing I understood was that they feel love for all life, and as a result do not consume the flesh of other living beings from their (or other) planets. In fact, they are astonished that we can raise cattle and eat the cows, pigs, chickens, fish, etc. and feel no remorse for doing so. And how we breed and raise other animals to harvest their fur to make coats completely baffles them.

Maybe because no one gave them a crash course in how to survive on this planet, in this dimension? Okay, I am aware of that there are sages like Prahlad Jani, who seems to survive without water or food (he receives his only 'nourishment' from the goddess Shakti), but in general people drink and eat to survive, and several billion individuals need an organized food industry.

And if the aliens are so careful of all life, who are killing all the cows, while cutting out their rectums and tongues with strange surgical precision?

It sure isn't the government, because if for some reason they needed to experiment on cows, they could just raise their own and do it in secret, in stead of stealing rancher's live stock. And it happens globally, all over the world.
edit on 9-10-2010 by Heliocentric because: A desire unknown Born inside my aching soul Leaves me craving more

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Just a comment: This is pure BS.

I have to write a second line, here is it.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Nothing is gonna happen today, tomorrow or ever. All fake. FAKE.

Maybe it's time to move on? cuz aint nothing gonna happen. Only cuz we have improved our technology doesn't mean aliens exist? UFOs are US. They are all OURS that we have created with OUR own technology. By far, we are the only ones in our galaxy. No proof aliens exist. But we got proof they don't exist.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

He said 'This is Project Bluebeam' didn't he? I hope everyone reads about this so they won't fall for all the signs and lying wonders to come.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Hi iamnot

No, it wasn't Bluebeam, I addressed this in an earlier reply to Beamish.

I am aware of Bluebeam technologies and Spirit has shown me that 'Bluebeam' holograms are going to be utilised in the coming period.

Was provided a particular vision of a flock of birds coming together and forming into an angel figure in the sky. Immediately after within this same 'dream', I was shown the Microsoft logo, which I felt was Spirit indicating/warning to my being that there will be 'wonders' displayed that will be computerised technology at work.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Beamish, hope you are still retaining that sense of humour of yours.

We will find out if the OP has been graced with truth by April/May 2011. For me to comment on dates would only be speculative, though based on my own intuitive guidance-- although I understand I would not be provided such visions if it wasn’t relevant to my own lifetime experience on Earth. The vision took place at the setting of my current residence. The sense of time in the vision didn’t ‘feel’ too far off in the future (within 5 years). A logical based reasoning would have craft aided by hologram deceptions appearing more and more openly from 2011 onwards period as many have been conditioned for ‘signs of the new age’ within this time period.

I will add that I am highly skeptical of any entities that would provide any specific date info to their contacts. Countless channellers have fallen prey to such tactics from deceptive spirits they commune with in the aims of discrediting the channel and setting up a misinfo outlet of distortions and confusion. Confusions and deceptions are rife nowadays, for the influence of Legion is very powerful during the apex of this age.

I am also very wary of entities that would choose to play host to ‘channellers, as this method is akin to possession-- a form of takeover, often being a method of ‘demons’ (negative hyperdimensional entities) that in turn harbour abilities to take on varying appearance, whether it be grotesque forms to inspire fear/submission or as ‘beautiful light beings’ posing as Pleaidians, Ashtar Command forces etc. speaking of peace/unity with nefarious intentions to manipulate. Additionally I advise that those whom CHOOSE to practice occult arts/sciences and/or join occult connected secret societies/organisations that incorporate ritual practice and those whom willingly open their spirit as a channel to such entities are playing with fire imo. In addition, many ‘contactees’ have been abducted by military/nephilim connected black-ops agents using highly advanced technologies for the purpose of experimentation incorporating mind-control and biological manipulation to corrupt/suppress the human being over many years. The ‘fallen ones’ want you low frequency and in state of ‘disconnection’ to your higher aware divine self that possesses the ability to see through their many manipulations in divine truth.

I strongly harbour believe the Holy Spirit uses visions incorporating all 5 senses to help warn/prepare/inspire messengers for certain events, though these visions do not come with specific date stamps attached, although a recipient of such receives an ‘inner knowing’ of what is presented, which is often a very confronting experience that has the power to totally alter an individual’s worldview/conscious state of being once experienced. I speak from my own journey as I have been shown many unanticipated things with all senses incorporated that I simply cannot ignore and have felt greatly compelled to speak up/write about.regarding coming events.

In regards to religions, many original sacred teachings have been corrupted/omitted/altered and suppressed over millenia. Religions are appealing to so many because they do harbour sacred truths that resonate to the soul, yet are cleverly mixed with distortions providing a very effective vehicle for manipulation by the Luciferian Illuminatus. Therefore one seeking divine truths must always discern wisely what teachings/paths lead One to Love in Christ Consciousness path and what leads One to Seperation of the Oneness. Ironically, the rise of false prophets has been prophesised for this age. Everything is already known by the Designers/Creators, for there is knowledge known outside the boundaries of time, for time itself is a very realistically perceived illusion within this tiny contained matrix we call Earth. One must discover the truth of these words on their own, for truths are spoken only to assist the realisation of them. We are all on our own journey of experience and discovery in Unison. Peace.

edit on 11-10-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Thanks for responding. Sorry, I have to admit, I didn't read through the entire thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Smoking Man2006 states "I am told that once these three huge mother ships are orbited thousand of smaller vessels will be seen leaving Earth from hundreds of areas to rejoin them." Well these forums are intoxicating are they not? Every word spoken by man should be one with truth and meaning like vibration bombs but the nature of our being is not so. I was born on planet Earth I will die on planet Earth, Your views can not be proven.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Sounds like a Project Blue beam worker ....how much are they paying you for this disinfo???

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

ooh ooh! did he say it was Project Black Swan?

I just read another thread on it so I had to ask.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
Ok, now here is where you are a bit confused, America is not the centre of the universe.
What does it matter to an African, Indian or even an Australian how much tax Americans pay?

Man has to save man, any ET that comes along to say that they come in peace and will give us the answers is your enslaver and not your saviour.

Life is about learning and experiencing, once you know it all, life is no longer worth living as there is nothing left to live for.

You can have your alien races who come in peace, I'm waiting for the ones who tell me to work it out for myself

I am not confused. I am on the path to discovery of the truth. My comment about taxes, etc. was an example of what needs to be done globally, but there isn't a global idea to use for this. Your reply to that comment is very narrow-minded.

I agree that "man has to save man", however ET has technology that we can apply to save our own planet. But WE have do to the work. WE have to make those changes.

Once you know it all, you live to teach others and help them to learn and know it all.

I'll take my alien races who come in peace and teach me how to work it out with my fellow humans, because so far the aliens have let us work it out for ourselves and we're doing a horrible job at it.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Hi, I cannot be entirely sure-- though I gather that I am probably not supposed to know at this stage, for If I was then I would have been allowed the recall. I was able to remember clearly everything else but the full name of the Project. The name is irrelevant to me personally, for I was granted the essential warning that these entities are working with an agenda to be very cautious of.

Thank you very much for bringing this Project and thread materials to my attention. This is the first of have read of 'Black Swan'.

God Bless

edit on 15-10-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This thread still going? (Guess it is now!)

smokingman2006, où êtes-vous?

Was this just a one hit thread for you and then you leave for us to chase after our tails?

Oh well…it was fun while it lasted.

Might as well tidy up the yard while I’m here…

reply to post by bluewaterservant

if i was to believe anybody had a contact it would be you!

Aww! You’re too kind. Maybe intuitive…

reply to post by survivor

Lol! you friend are a very funny person

Well, ya gotta have a laugh now and again, haven’t you? And who says a sense of humour is unique to Humans?

reply to post by Use your brain

I have certainly read your initial post, just wondering what the source(s) is/are for your information (aka how did you receive said knowledge).

I’m not here to hijack the OP’s thread, even if he has chosen to abandon it to the wolves. Strange that a message vital to Humanity can be treated so.

Makes you wonder about its real origin, doesn’t it?

Aside from that, I will answer your question as to the acquisition of knowledge as I’m an exceptionally polite person!

Personally, it’s a matter of all relevant information having been packeted around electrons and instantaneously passed on via an ingestible aqueous solution. Sort of the same process as the information transfer properties of nucleic acids, except we’re dealing with a physical, internal photoinduced electron transfer/positron dispersal system that deals specifically with external information delivered directly into my DNA (and yes, DNA scaffolding can hold a colossal amount of peripheral info, as you guys already know) ready for retrieval as and when it is needed. Simples, no?

I am also intrigued by your inclusion of

we are watching

Are you suggesting that you are indeed a part of the

Custodians

?

Part of?

Well…who isn’t a cog in a very big wheel?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So what ever happened to the attractive nordic female pleiadean that contacted you several years ago? No more Pleiadeans? There you were, seated on the verranda of your home. Perhaps a glass of wine and a cigarette. As you gaze into the French countryside...she emerges from the deep,verdant forest. How does she make you feel? Is it like an intoxication? Is it like a warmth of true loving compassion and empathy? Or, is it like a drunkenness, a numbness, on the nod from an opiate like gooeyness. An intentional insertion of a feeling. A feeling to desceive, to fool, to take advantage of naievite.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thanks man! Whales,fishey, that was brilliant! I forgot about the whales! Now that's so hokey and transparent! Great idea. Involve those whales, big, wet, yet Sooooo, warm and fussy. Yeh whales. Gotta be solid and righteous if they got the whales with them. I mean, everyone loves whales. So the aliens gotta be cool, right? Yeh, right. Bollocks!reply to post by Droogie

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They're coming in May of 2011?

Okay and so now what?
We talk about this till then?

What's the point of telling people this?

If it is true, lets just let it happen, but this sort of thing is getting to be a bit tired, and I really see no purpose to giving people such an early heads up to something that is completely unproven or provable.

I'll give you points for that part.

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Here is the interesting bit they will be from three different species of aliens and only one will closely resemble us.

Usually people package this with aliens looking like they came off a runway at a fashion show in Norway.

Still, I have to pass on the rest of this.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join