It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Aren't they supposed to be coming next week on the 13th?.
Maybe they are coming to save us all from killing the earth.
Or they could be coming to look at all the BS "predictions" people keep making up.
Why i ask do we want our world to end? (It's like a mental desease).

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I wouldn't say we have evolved, I would say we are devolving, we have technologically progressed, but thats nothing more than stacking bricks one on top of another laid before it.

But yah.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I will assume the OP is serious and has indeed felt impressed that he has been contacted and given info about the future. My question is this...

What have you done to establish that what you are being told is not a deception? Why do you believe these entities are good and honest and want to "help" us?

To blindly accept that such contacts are good and honorable is a personal matter for you to deal with. However, to post it here as fact could deceive many and place their deception and demise in your hands should these entities prove to be evil and deceptive. Are you willing to accept this responsibility?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Why are the whales important? Don't get me wrong, I understand that they are intelligent beings, and I don't think we should be killing them in droves...but really? Aliens are coming here for something other than human beings? Essentially, what I got from your post is that the Aliens are going to show up, chastise us for killing our own kind, save the whales and leave us to our fate. Not saying that's a bad idea...but don't see how it ties in to the grand plan for mankind. Also, I find that those who give precise dates are often wrong...the future is not set in stone. What happens if they're delayed? Alpha Centuri might be nice this time of year.

Overall, I fail to see the point in posting these types of threads. There are always two possibilities:

1)You are, in fact, telling the truth. Out of the billions of people on this planet, the aliens have chosen to contact you, and reveal to you their master plan. Not saying this is unlikely, but there you have it...
2)You are, in fact, completely talking out of your arse, and have never seen an alien. Once, maybe, you saw a bright light moving across the sky and thought that it was there to tell you something.

In either case (and I guess as far as I know both are equally plausbile) nobody is going to take you seriously. Just like nobody would take me seriously if I said "they showed up at my front door and told me everything". You are anonymous here, and while that is for the best, it also means your credibility in this matter is non-existant. Really, I believe that aliens exist, and I believe they have visited our little planet...but these posts are really trying my subject on the whole matter.

GtkP

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Sorry for not responding earlier but unlike some I do not spend all day on the puter.

But you do log in and out on a regular basis to see what’s a’happening, don’t you?

believe what you like about this thread

Thanks.

Does that mean we can also engage in a conversation about your previous “alien contact”, and the failed prophecies about a planet sized mass entering our solar system last year it produced?

Or how you said you were given extraterrestrial objects which were mysteriously stolen when we asked for photographs?

Or how you met Jesus and Zeus in a cave?

Or that you said Billy Meier’s contacts were real?

How are Amizarac and Orzmel – your Pleiadian friends – keeping? Are your new contacts from the same planet, or is this a whole new team? Give them my best.

Listen, smokingman2006, I’m not going to get into the whole “just listen to the message and ignore the messenger” argument again, as your message is not a new one, in fact it’s a rehash of several other concepts, and besides, you already know my stance on that.

But I have to ask, why do you think you are being “given” this information when your chosen method of communicating and promoting this apparently vital information is, to say the least, imperfect?

BTW some real nice intellectual comments posted here

And you didn’t expect that after last time?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

So many predictions this week!!! What is the underlying theme to most of them? Ah we humans are bad, and we need saving from ourselves? Why play the guilt card? Your intentions maybe good, you may even believe you are doing service for others, and of course side step and not taking responsibility for your message that is lame no matter what you call this, then playing guilt card is form of manipulation no matter how you state it...I am just curious ..Why do you do it?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

OF COURSE GIRAFFES!

It makes sense. Their heads are so much higher than ours that they can recieve the "special" transmissions from our space brothers WAAAY sooner than we can.

With their heads being so high, that means they are closer to God and therefore better than us.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

'Christian Ufologist'?? I think you just invented a new category! Well done.

Thanks! I hereby officially claim royalties on all usage on ATS!

…those that open their hearts to that path of love will often be graced with truth and discernment in reward for their openness and faith in divine teachings.

So, do you consider that smokingman2006 has been “graced” with truth and discernment?

I am not promoting religion…

Good. Mainstream religions are the construct of Man’s wish to understand something he cannot, and the desire for control. In my opinion.

Just sharing personal insights for those whom harbour belief/openness/resonance to possibility of prophetic vision. For those that dismiss that there is a guiding force that can actually provide some with insightful truths, then my post shall remain hogwash to you.

Well, if one considers the theory of the bicameral mind, then seemingly higher “guidance” was once the norm.

I am not adverse to the possibility that some Humans still have the propensity to “connect” with a higher form of themselves, one that can give positive advice and inspiration apparently in advance of the individual’s normal cerebral capabilities.

Writers and poets often speak of a story or poem just “popping” into existence, unbidden and complete, in their mind. I have had similar things happen to me – all too infrequently, darn it – so I cannot logically argue against that.

But what I do argue with are “contactees” who, by and large, deliver “messages” that are fragmented, poorly composed, often (unwittingly) plagiaristic, and frequently designed to attract attention, even if that attention is skeptical and ridicule.

To the self-deluded (no accusations leveled at anyone), criticism of these messages is mistranslated by them into deliberate and active suppression of their truthfulness.

In short, most contactee alien messages are nothing special and, because of that, hardly the product of “higher beings”, never mind higher consciousness.

This is my ongoing problem with – amongst many others – smokingman2006.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Good observations on the OP's previous failed predictions.

My point is people can and are misled and hurt by misinformation. For a person to just ignore the harm they may do to those people is unforgivable. All this so some nobody can make themselves feel important.

My advise to the OP is try being kind to others to feel better about yourself and keep the delusions to yourself.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thank you for lying in the name of egotism and attention mongering, smokingman. You do realize people can look up your post history, correct?

If you are not lying, then I am SINCERELY suggesting that you get a mental and physical examination, and no, I am not being insulting or "cute" with that last comment.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Thought they were suppose to come this month?

...or last year?

......Or the year before that?

Look, if Anyone on this web site had any ability to foresee alien contact or the ability to make predictions like these, AboveTopSecret.com would be the LAST place they'd post this kind of information.

These threads will never go away, will they?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
OMG.... they are right....

Check this amazing and revealing vid..

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Does that mean we can also engage in a conversation about your previous “alien contact”, and the failed prophecies about a planet sized mass entering our solar system last year it produced?

WHAT!? The OP failed a prior prediction and still has the nerve to present another one without warning everyone that his track record is crap!?

Grrr...

Or how you said you were given extraterrestrial objects which were mysteriously stolen when we asked for photographs?

Well, well, well...so...aliens are thieves are they? I shoulda known...

Or how you met Jesus and Zeus in a cave?

Yknow, you wouldn't think those two would hang out...not in the same cave at least.

They just seem like the kind of people/deities that would keep distance of each other. Its good to know they are hanging out these days.

Or that you said Billy Meier’s contacts were real?

I didn't know Bill wore contacts. Perhaps his bad vision is more to blame for his mistakes on what he saw?

How are Amizarac and Orzmel – your Pleiadian friends – keeping?

Ok now...that is just silly.

Are your new contacts from the same planet, or is this a whole new team? Give them my best.

I hope they aren't the same aliens as before...they may steal the OP's computer this time and then how will I be able to keep "up to date" on all the factual alien news?

But I have to ask, why do you think you are being “given” this information when your chosen method of communicating and promoting this apparently vital information is, to say the least, imperfect?

How is lying "imperfect"?

Please explain yourself Beamish.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

My point is people can and are misled and hurt by misinformation.

It can also backfire horribly. I recently heard of one of the many “alien-wannabe saviours” on ATS having been contacted by another member – one who was apparently seriously ill – asking for help as they were their last hope.

The “alien”, quite rightly – and, more important, tellingly – forwarded the contact to the Mods because he patently couldn't help.

I have also mooted this very salient point about the effect of misinformation on the vulnerable to smokingman2006 in his previous, doom-laden alien contact thread. His response was, well, disappointing, to say the least.

All this so some nobody can make themselves feel important.

It could also be the product of a real desire to change the planet.

The underlying theme of smokingman2006’s threads are that we Humans have let our attention slip from what is important – kindness, compassion, generosity, love – and in the mean time have let ourselves become enslaved by the power-hungry amongst us.

And you know what? He’s right.

But it didn’t take an alien to tell me that.

My advise to the OP is try being kind to others to feel better about yourself and keep the delusions to yourself.

There is nothing inherently malicious in any of smokingman2006’s threads, despite the way he has manifested his idea of how to correct the world for the better.

There is a measure of naivety involved, and an almost palpable desire to be “saved” from a world that is not living up to expectations, not to mention a lot of anger at the complacency and traitorous actions of his fellow Man, but I’m pretty sure that can be applied to a lot of alien “contactee” events that come with a message for Mankind.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

There is nothing inherently malicious in any of smokingman2006’s threads, despite the way he has manifested his idea of how to correct the world for the better.

We disagree there...and I usually agree with much of what you say on these boards, so don't think I'm nit-picking just to be a jerk.

I think it is OVERLY malicious to be knowingly spreading information that ONLY mentally ill or gullible folks will swallow.

This guy knows for a fact that he can sucker some folks into praising him as "special" or have unstable people look to him like a god.

Yeah, the world is screwed up my good man...but really, liars are as bad as thieves, and this guy is screwing with some seriously messed up people in hopes of taking some form of advantage over them.

Unless of course the OP seriously "believes" what he is laying down here (and I doubt that is true).

But I can honestly say- if the OP is unaware of his dishonesty...then he needs serious mental help from professionals...not being rude...BEING FACTUAL...I'm sorry, but sometimes the truth doesn't taste good.
edit on 8-10-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I will not be eating any black beans for awhile as it has thrown my bowels out of alignment and after 2 days still have enough gas to float a medium sized Zeppelin.

Now if I can find that Beano I might end up having a good Friday.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Well smokingman2006, I'm pretty sure we all know exactly what it is you've been smoking.

And you've given yourself a nice big six month window..clever.

Heres my prediction..EPIC FAIL... HOAX.

Cosmic...
edit on 7-10-2010 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

Hey, may, don't blame the herb. The OP obviously thinks he knows something, some inside information, and I am anxious to hear it, know what I mean? My own ET contacts have not told me when they would come, and in their world, there is no conception of time, time is mankind's invention only. They will come when they come, and not a second before. And by the word, "come," I mean in visible view for al to see. "They" are already here, they have been active in messing up missile launch computers and guidance systems and have been sighted over military bases all over. Everything has a Rhyme,and a Reason, there is a time for each and every thing under Heaven, and there is no New Thing, for all has been done before, many times over. A Great Cycle is almost over, and one day, all will suffer the greatest trauma ever felt since the Great Flood of before time. We will all be in Spirit Form, that part of ourself that is Divine in nature. Herein lies a choice, go into the Light and be recycled, or move on to another place. Many of us have encoded in our DNA the sequences for the entire universe, we are all Creators, by the very definition of the word. The Great Mother will give birth to a new Earth, and we shall again try to keep Her from harm, and will attempt to live in harmony with the planet, as we were meant to be. Be not afraid, friends, all has happened before. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

WHAT!? The OP failed a prior prediction and still has the nerve to present another one without warning everyone that his track record is crap!?

Since when has a failed prediction stopped any alien contactee from doin’ it again?

Besides, it’s a stone cold fact that “believers” will happily ignore failure. In fact, it has been shown that failure only strengthens the belief:

en.wikipedia.org...

Grrr...

Woof!!!

Well, well, well...so...aliens are thieves are they? I shoulda known...

No, no, no; the objects were, if memory serves, stolen by…Men In Black.

How is lying "imperfect"?

Please explain yourself Beamish

Well, there’s the thing, Mr Mask: is he lying, or is he mistaken?

We can only surmise as to what the real motivation is for these “visits” to smokingman2006 by the Pleiadians, or whoever it is now, are.

And as to the imperfect allegation; our OP is French, and I once asked him as to why he doesn’t post accounts of his visits on French conspiracy sites.

My reasoning for this was that as he was posting in a foreign language, and as his English is passable, wouldn’t it also make sense to post on sites in his native tongue to make sure that nothing of importance was lost in translation, so to speak.

His response was, again as memory serves (I can find the exact quote if necessary), that French didn’t have the necessary nuances to convey the message correctly.

So it seems that aliens are happy with “imperfection”.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by noonebutme
It's a shame they don't issue a ban on prediction threads.

These things just drag ATS down.

Least not forget within this board exists a forum based on prediction material, with the freedom of members expressing and presenting their own predictions. Your quarrel should therefor be directed to the Staff of ATs for allowing this to happen, NOT shoot the OP with your own narrow minded thoughts and accusations.

Be safe be well

Spiro

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join