It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
If I ignore you, will you go away?

Im sick of reading about egoistic alien prophets on ATS. They masacre ATS's credibility.....or whatevers left of it.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why so many people are making such predictions. Just in case it would eventually happen and they could say : I told you all ! ???

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Its odd that you mentioned 3 different species. A siting that lasted 2 hours for my son and me, one that included huge sheets of light flashes down low, whenever I turned to go in, and later a craft out back. With contact. I knew there were 3 distinct energies, three species or races. One that was human, the other was grey but that was a suit, and the third I couldn't determine at all. It was a very positive encounter though left me frustrated because it felt a bit like test and then I was told I would be in a meeting with them that night, and I remembered nothing the next day, but felt monitored. There was mention of being taken to an under ocean base as well then.

Whales and dolphins are very important, they are our family of light, brothers and sisters, and many in our past journeys are amongst them, on mission. Whale frequencies strengthen the crust of the earth and raise the planetary frequency and love. They are cosmic and speak a cosmic language that we know in our souls and listening to them in meditation raises our frequency almost like nothing else, save for ho'onoponopono. There is also a plan to rescue them.

When I listened to the dolphins on youtube, I felt a huge stirrign within and suddenly spoke aloud, reaching to the screen. "yes, yes, yes you will be freed. We are here now, I am here now." And had memories of an ocean planet discussing a plan for the ceteceans here, and that this timeline had something to do with this journey here, in addition to whatever other things we are here for. Yet I don't know how to help them, I meditate and hold light over the oceans, that no weapons may enter these waters, and often picture swimming with them.
edit on 7-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So it seems that either people are:

(a) becoming increasingly desperate for "intervention" or "rescue" (or perhaps even enlightenment)

or

(b) something is shifting human mentality towards thoughts of extraterrestrials (the media?)

Can't wait to see what happens next!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hellspark

I don't know, there are so many of these prediction posters now that it makes you wonder, could all these people really just be liars and attention seekers? I think some of them really believe the bs that they are spouting off. Maybe they gone too far down the rabbit hole, at some point fantasy and desire have begun to blend with reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Enough of teenagers and delusional alien prophets!
This complete baloney and I believe the OP knows it. Why anyone believes this nonsense posted anonymously on ATS is simply beyond me.
NONE of these predictions happen. Anothe waste of time!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

'Christian Ufologist'?? I think you just invented a new category! Well done. Yes I believe in the Christ path and those that open their hearts to that path of love will often be graced with truth and discernment in reward for their openness and faith in divine teachings. I am not promoting religion, but the the true church that exists within your heart/soul that believes and is aware of the spiritual virtues and rewards of unconditional love for all. A tough ask no doubt in a world of so much promoted division and manipulations.

Just sharing personal insights for those whom harbour belief/openness/resonance to possibility of prophetic vision. For those that dismiss that there is a guiding force that can actually provide some with insightful truths, then my post shall remain hogwash to you. You are all free to your opinions and it doesn't affect my path whatsoever as I accept that I cannot prove anything to you my friend. But no the word wasn't Bluebeam, I would have recollected that word as that would be obvious to me.

If you want to learn further about 'end age/cycle' events, I refer you to the book of Revelations as other dream visions received corroborate elements of it, though this will probably make some uncomfortable to realise they may witness such drastic transition events within this Generation Z (notice we are at the last letter of the alphabet-- just a minor observation of course, just coincidence maybe-- maybe not hmmm).

The signs will increase and the laughter will cease. The 'disc craft' sightings will be increasng through the coming period of transition. You have been subtley warned and I will leave it at that respectfully. Maybe I am a false prophet. Maybe I am not. Let's wait and see and you can buy me a beer later lol. Peace.

edit on 7-10-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Dear & Readers and Poster
Believe what you may but here is the news from my latest encounter.
Beings from another planet will arrive here on Earth in April or May next year.
Three huge Star ships like nothing we could dream up in our wildest dreams will appear out of nowhere and station themselves approx 30,000 km from our planet.
Over a period of two days they will transmit in an understandable formula who they are, why they are here and what they have to offer.
Here is the interesting bit they will be from three different species of aliens and only one will closely resemble us.
They will state their mission is gravely important to everyone here on earth.
A new phase will begin for human history which will set us on a path we can't reach on our own.
Our biggest enemy will be trust and they know this having studied us for so long.
We will also be told that we are the only advance race in the known universe who are capable of killing it's own kind.......
Our whales play a big part in why they are coming at this stage in human evolution.
Many smaller sightings over the coming months will have helped convinced a large majority of the planet that outer space beings exist....
My Alien contact appears peaceful and gentle but this could be a false appearance.
Just don't shoot the messenger.
Peace & hope
SM

excuse me do you realise this is the 40000 th thread of the kind
im really fed up of them
also.. why post it now why not closer to the time
i dont believe a word of what you say
i really urge moderators to in furture close any threads which dont include evidence in the initial post

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

I saw a black triangular disc craft hovering low, with three very tall beings (at least 9ft)

Make of this what you will, though I personally believe these beings are NOT benevolent to humanity, (NWO force), but are in fact the biblical 'fallen angel' Nephilim legion finally revealing themselves as we approach the end of the age/cycle in the next few years. Time will tell, though the emergence of this 'antichrist' legion has been warned about. Feel free to laugh and ridicule this post, but we all live in interesting and spiritually challenging times.They will claim to help as earth changes increase, yet they are a NWO tool. This is what I am guided to believe. Peace.

If you saw a triangular disc well that is 'out of this world'

I am on board with the whole NWO Evil Entity cooperative manipulation though .
The book of Enoch told me

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Many smaller sightings over the coming months will have helped convinced a large majority of the planet that outer space beings exist.

Is this a reference to all the october mass sightings that are supposed to occur? Ya know, where they hover over all the major cities?

I certainly hope so, it would be a step in the right direction if all these UFO prophecies were at least remotely coherent with one another

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Disc craft have been observed over many years flying in and out of mountainous regions/underground base sites. My vision provided me with insight that these 'aliens' are operating in conjunction with govt/military apparatus who are also stationed within these vast worldwide complexes. The Nephilim have been bound for a long time, HERE ON EARTH and their time of 'surfacing' is nearing as the prophesised tribulation period draws closer (that I have also experienced dream visions of). The military-industrial complex and their programming adduction apparatus has been conditioning the masses for a long time for this coming 'outer space alien' deception, helped along by new age channellers and abductees that often paint pictures of these entities being benevolent. Prophecy states the imitators i.e the 'antichrist' arrive on the scene first posing as helpers/saviours. Sorry I just can't perceive the true benevolent light forces of Yeshua co-operating with our corrupt military. A Luciferian force would though. Bet you don't believe in Lucifer either lol. That's okay, the 'elites' pulling the strings on you do.

So from my perspective, no they are not going to be our friendly space brothers, even if their friendly form and manner may suggest so and they offer to take you to safety during Earth changes. Nephilim corrupted man throughout the last cycle. The corruptions of the 'giants' are certainly evident today. I ask that nobody take my word alone on this. I encourage seeking of divine knowledge and discernment of all such matters.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

i really urge moderators to in furture close any threads which dont include evidence in the initial post

It's in the grey area. It's not supposed to have proof / evidence.
Somewhere on another thread, someone was complaining about predictions in the prediction forum

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Thank you

2nd

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Our whales play a big part in why they are coming at this stage in human evolution

Isn't that part of the plot of one of the Star Trek movies? Please don't get me wrong "I want to believe" but something about your post makes me think that you don't have any answers.

If they do come however, I'll be the first to accept an "I told you so" from you.

Rev

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Topics I dislike:

FIRST PUBLIC CONTACT"They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

Ok well we will see won't we! If this happens then I will remove this topic from my dislike list!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal

While we're making wild predictions, can I claim the June/July window for next year? I'm going to guess that four giant ships are going to hover approximately 20,000 kms from Earth. They are going to broadcast a message telling us that humans are the only advanced species in the universe capable of eating meat. Giraffes are going to play a very large part in this new epoch of humanity.

What do I get if I win? Like a million internet points?

Giraffes!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by kristobal

While we're making wild predictions, can I claim the June/July window for next year? I'm going to guess that four giant ships are going to hover approximately 20,000 kms from Earth. They are going to broadcast a message telling us that humans are the only advanced species in the universe capable of eating meat. Giraffes are going to play a very large part in this new epoch of humanity.

What do I get if I win? Like a million internet points?

Giraffes!

I hearby award you A MILLION INTERNET POINTS!!use them to disrupt NWO /Giraffe Alliance!!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I appreciate that many of the ATS'rs have heard time and again these kinds of predictions, but it must take a certain amount of fortitude to post something you know is going to be ridiculed.

I have to wonder why the only people posting replies are the ones who are complaining about the prediction. If you don't like it, don't read it. I joined ATS to find out more about a lot of topics that the mainstream public just can't accept. What do I find? Lots of people who are just out to tear down someone else.

So, will there be a grand display of alien ships next May? I have no idea. But I'm not about to claim that the poster is insane, delusional or anything else, simply because these Aliens haven't shown themselves to me. Lets deny ignorance by first denying being ignorant.

..Ex

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ok with that said i predict aliens arrive 2025 , lmao

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by v3_exceed

You're losing it. It doesn't take any kind of fortitude or courage to make up a complete fabrication. It's done with the complete understanding that you will get bashed. It's totally masochistic behavior for sure, but that's why they call them TROLLS!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join