It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Wow sounds like you had lots of fun out there.

Good for you for being so dedicated to the cause. Are you from the Area 51 group?

There could be some kind of a brain warp going on with that fast and slow movement.

Don't know what to tell ya there.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
the question is, if something you never seen before appeared in your home, what would you do?
would you scream and run?
if you had a gun, would you shoot it?
whatever you choose to do, do you think others in your position would do the same?
what about a massive floating machine above your town, are you prepared ?
my guess is no one is..

No I wouldn't shoot cuz I've never seen someone before. Unless they were shooting at me of course (I'd make sure there was no one behind me first to make sure they weren't shooting at them and not me).

If no one was shooting at me I would want to know why they were in my home without being invited. That would be my first priority, to get to that part. Then, depending on their response, I would decide what to do next. If they were friendly then I would do what I could to point them in the right direction. If not then I would do what I could to point myself in the right direction.

I might scream and run. But probably not in a straight line. Cuz you know what they say? It's harder to hit a moving target.

My neighbors wouldn't scream but they would definitely run. So I would be the only one left to face the aliens.

As far as "a massive floating machine above [my] town" goes, yes I am prepared for that. I would try to stay out of the way, like maybe stay in my house and lock the doors and draw the shades.

See, I got it all worked out.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: xoxoxoxoxo

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozbserver
Hi,
I'm finding all this very interesting , take a look at 30 seconds into this YT vid are these the 3 large ships/craft that smokingman2006 refers to .hmm

This discovery is simply shocking.

Now doesn't that make sense? Fuel up before making the trip to our neighborhood. Yes. I think those are spacecraft and the bigger one's prolly a spacestation.. Don't know if they're the Nibiru dudes or not but those def look like they mean business.

Ha! They got caught! But c'mon they had to know the camera was rollin'. That's the thing with aliens (or whomever they may beith), they like to show off.

Would be real nice to see those ships up close.

But maybe looking out a window or something, not too close?

And wow that 12 number again. That cannot be coincidence. No way. I ain't buyin it.

There's something out there and it knows we're here.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Antoniastar because: typo typo typo.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by AOA2012

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Any idea where these large so-called ships will show up in the world? And what time of day?

The largest ship was said to be nearly 1500 miles long and 250 miles wide, so i can imagine they would be landing in several places at once, if they land at all.

I doubt they would even enter the atmosphere, let alone land.

They'd have to land at equidistant points on the Earth, so as not to upset our rotation and displacements.

It would almost be like having entire extra countries added to the mass of the Earth...they'd stay well away and send smaller craft into the atmosphere.

1500 miles long? I totally agree, I don't think it would enter Earths' atmosphere. But the other two might and what if they transform?

Also it's possible that an invasion could come from outerspace (via smaller craft) and death star type firepower from the mothership AND a interdimensional threat coming through portals on Earth. And then there's Human soldiers to consider, whether for show and/or actually fighting against the aliens.

If this happens, lots of innocents could get caught in the crossfire. Possibly friendly fire as well. Lots to consider if an alien invasion goes down. I find it interesting that that some Christians are saying the "Rapture" will happen in May (21st) and 3 ships are said to "arrive in April or May".

So we first see them in April and then they get as close as their gonna get in May? Hmm..

I'm just speculating btw.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Strange. Back in November 2010, there was that big hype from CSETI and some Astro-Physicists about the three huge objects beyond the orbit of Pluto and seemed to be heading towards us. You said this in October 2010, so i am beginning to wonder about this.

As to what there intentions may be, idk. Im under the suspicion that they may not be here for the advancement of our race, just their own. We will see, wont we?

edit on 4-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: Peace and Love To All

Yes! Yes! I remember that.

It makes sense that their intentions aren't in our favor cuz you'd think they would have called and said hi we're on our way, by now.

Yet they're not exactly being stealthy. Seems to me they're pretty sure of themselves.

Wouldn't you be if the majority of the planet wasn't even aware and if they were, they wouldn't believe their own eyes? Oh those aren't aliens silly, those are sun dogs NOT Sun Gods. haha

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Well, those humming noises are not natural, thats for sure

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
what , the borge are comming. resistance is futal. didn't the obductees tell us anything. mutilations,sexual abuse, exsperiments. peoples missing. (aliens) your our man rat, we made you, so, thus we will exsperiment and torcher you. does this sound like something god would do? And this is for whos good? exscuse me, i beg to differ. Any kind of Being that does this, is no creator, That is all i have to say.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well not long to wait now to see if this vision of this event I experienced will bear fruit.

I personally hope not because they come with a message similar to that a parent tell their child that what they are doing is wrong for our planet and ALL it's living things and must stop now or else.

I am afraid that we will not abide to them

Peace & hope
SM

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Well not long to wait now to see if this vision of this event I experienced will bear fruit.

I personally hope not because they come with a message similar to that a parent tell their child that what they are doing is wrong for our planet and ALL it's living things and must stop now or else.

I am afraid that we will not abide to them

Peace & hope
SM

Stop as in change our ways?

I can't help feeling that Brianegan's threads mostly in the Gray Area but also in Religion and the Aliens sections somehow tie into this. He's been trying to "wake people up" and get people prepared by realising their true inner strengths and powers, saying "they have a choice to make" and stuff like that.

You think that's possible?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

You are on the right track

Our biggest problem is we value profits above all, our health , our planet , everything comes down to the insane logic of the one who dies with the most toys wins.

we may dominate this planet but at the end of the day are only one species on earth amongst millions other species who also live here and off world beings may see us as a cancer that is killing off all those other species.

this would not be good for humans.

food for thought
peace & hope
SM

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006 Hi smokingman2006! Before going any farther, please accept my apology for the smart-ass comment I made about my not trusting Aliens, and know that I do find your messages quite interesting. When anyone comes on site with predictions related to up-coming contact with an E.T.race, I (I'm sure many others also) immediately think of that Goodchild woman and how she played us for fools. I have a feeling however that you are sincere in your beliefs, and are simply passing along what you believe to be messages from an Alien
race(s). Personally I would love it if these ships were to appear, and I wholeheartedly agree with what you say about the occupants regarding the issue of trust. I only have to think about what European explorers did to the peoples of any countries they happened to "discover" in their never ending quest for riches, and I fully expect there to be E.T. races who would do the same to us. Anyway, I do believe you are sincere, and I hope you don't quit posting because of dickheads like me!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Hi
No apologies needed I have a pretty thick hide and understand both sides of the coin.
I too was once a total non believer in this field and would commit someone who spoke of such things to the rudder room.
I make no profit from my claims and only Post on ATS if anything this subject I follow with zeal has cost me personally plenty over the years , yet I grind on.
Peace & Health
SM

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by smokingman2006

You got the message all wrong, smokingman2006.

What they said was this:

From mid-April to early May 2011, there will be three separate, ongoing disturbances in the thermosphere, approximately 400 miles above the Earth’s surface. These will interfere with the ISS’s orbit, and there will be great consternation as to the safety of the astronauts aboard. In mid-May, as rescue missions are being formed, the ISS’s now highly unstable orbit will mysteriously be corrected, and visibly.

Then, as the world watches, the three disturbances will become – for all intent – bubbles of non physical space. Within each of these non-physical realities, a single Custodian Arc – a vast, multi-species forward-operations platform made from almost pure, highly polished molybdenum - will materialize.

The ISS will monitor the immense forces combining to generate these non-physical spaces, and will discover that they are formed by the interaction of non-corporeal, yet fundamental mechanical obligations between generational variance fields arranged asymmetrically in the “quantum” sense.

This is obviously not “our” tech.

Then, as we watch with a mixed sense of horror and fascination, we will suddenly discover that our brains can receive broadcasts in non-physical time. A message will be sent to each and every human being, and they will register as “cognitive indicators” – a forgotten memory, if you will - riding on attraction/opposition signals that operate –conversely – along an elastic, all encompassing, entangled medium of physical space. We will, all at once, be radio receivers.

The occupants of the arcs will show themselves to us as in dreams and remembrances. Three distinct yet related products of molecular DNA self-hybridization. The degree of genetic similarity between the divergent species sourced for their construction is greater than the genetic distance between ours and their base DNA.

They are us, but changed, and they are three because:

One bears the knowledge of the physical Universe.

One bears the knowledge of passing between Dimensions.

One bears the knowledge of the Purpose of Life.

Together they are our Custodians, distinct and inseparable, and they have come to realign our path, as we have wandered from it for too long.

(Vous avez su que je serais ici, n'ai pas fait vous?)

BATTLESTAR-GALACTICIA-RULES1

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

LOL every advanced sentient species has gone through a period of genocide REGADLESS of their current state.

Do you think they magically appeared?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Any idea where these large so-called ships will show up in the world? And what time of day?

The largest ship was said to be nearly 1500 miles long and 250 miles wide, so i can imagine they would be landing in several places at once, if they land at all.

Wow thats big. If they landed in the US their first class passengers would be getting off in NY while coach would deplane in Kansas City!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Mark this date..we are already here human. We cant show ourselves to a paranoid society. We have agreements in place with your governments.There are many who know.Many more who dont.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have yet to see E.T, but you know i do believe in you. The bad gremlin e.t is comming down. How come you Never hear about what good e.t does to people? you only hear stories of what the bad ones did. Exsperimentations, rape, obductions, torture, body stealing, possessions, mutilations of animals/people, harvesting of parts, child obductions, storage of humans, implants, and cross breeding. What are we cattle, it sure sounds like it. I think the good ones get no credit.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Antoniastar

Well, those humming noises are not natural, thats for sure

I agree, I don't think those humming noises are natural either.

No way.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Euww, I could not make it past the first page smokingman, people can be so cold and mean. This is your thread, your prediction based on what you believe to be the truth.

Could you describe what each race looks like and any more information on their origins?

Thanks, this was a heavy burden to carry, good that you let it out I know it is never the easy way ...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow, thats great!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join