It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

There is a gentleman that I saw post here yesterday that could use your help. He stated his daughter had an alien implant a device in her ankle. I think you might be of assistance.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Not saying I believe anything, but it peaked my interest. That was written Sept. 14, 2008
Now I will continue reading that other thread.

Oh, and Canada does not have a second sun, but so many people are saying they see something. I almost wish we did have a second sun, the one we have, seems to have stopped working, -30 celcius in March

Also, I doubt that any aliens will show up soon, maybe never, but it's nice to dream, because both Earth and humans seem to need fixing.

Oh definitely. It's a very interesting thread. Couldn't stop reading it for a couple days straight. I didn't pay attention to most of everyone else's posts. I just payed the most attention to smokingman's posts since I'm not to interested in reading every single other post for 112 pages but I did read a few. Beamish was there from the beginning and brought some very interesting arguments regarding smokingman's posts too.

but I do notice a lot of people keep on posting videos of a second sun which is pretty interesting nonetheless. Whether it's Niburu or a smudge on the lens

The second sun sightings could be what he's talking about, could not. Who knows. But until April all we can do is dream and hope! But yes, Earth and humans does need a lot of fixing. And a simple prius isn't the thing that'll do the trick.

Just my two cents

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lenya00
Привет всем, я из России! Весело у вас тут.

Лично я верю что они к нам прилетят, заберут все плохое, очистят землю от мусора и мы начнем новую жизнь.

Thats exactly what I said. Damn we must be psychically linked.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Is there an ap to store all of these predictions?
They are becoming so hard to keep track of.
I predict a failed prediction.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Um, hold on a sec… I thought the pole shift
would destroy us on March 15th? By the time
they arrive it'll be too late! We need them now!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Is it just me or does this "prediction" seem very much like this thread

As I said in this thread that I authored back in November of 2010, I love these predictions that are channeled, come from aliens, God, etc etc. They are entertaining for me. For the OP, I feel for you. This "prediction" will not come to pass and you are probably going to be bashed with no mercy if it has not already begun. As much as I hate these types of threads, predictions based on no solid evidence at all, even I must admit that it does take a lot of guts to post it if this is what you truly believe.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

As an Emissary from the Intergalactic Federation I would like to say the OP got it wrong.

Oh, there’s interesting!

And slightly worrying…I thought you guys were not permitted to interact with Terran culture, even if under the guise of information gathering procedures? I hope that the Protocol hasn’t been seen by some parties to have a hidden “optional” clause. We all know where that leads, don’t we?

And if the Protocol has been amended, how was the process completed? Don’t tell me that the executive council has realigned the interpretation of the moral/legal obligations…again? Remember that fiasco on planet depolarised cyclic nucleotide “Blue/black/the stars they come” - (Sound of the Wind It Makes The Heart Leap)?

The indigenous are still reeling from the collapse of the subsequent religion it inspired. Such a sad story.

And, with that in mind, which Federation are you from, precisely?

If you don't see them it will be because either:

1) They and their spaceships are shape shifters and will be disguised as trees (please watch out for trees with antennae)

Now you’re worrying me. Shape shifting spaceships? (Who uses the term spaceships anymore?)

Do you mean this “shifting” in the sense of the Terran Interpretation of quantum mechanics in that the act of sentient measurement – observation - establishes the result of the measurement in the quantum realm? Do you mean wave function collapse following this act of measurement, or are you suggesting a real change in shape?

Trees? Oh dear…

2) They will be in another dimension

or

3) The time-line will have shifted.

Now you’ve got me stumped! Are you separating dimension and time? How are you ignoring time jump-diffusion dynamics, and the random jumps between parameter spaces? Yes, genuine Federation “ships” could be described as being dimension/time travel capable, but surely that’s simply reducing the terminology down to its basest level. Mapping negates imperfection and satisfies the state in dimension matching, doesn’t it? Or has the executive council rewritten those laws too?

And as to smokingman2006’s latest claims, and his continued absence from these boards (he last logged in on December 2010); he has made many wild and unsubstantiated prophecies, none of which came true.

He also said he was seriously ill at one point.

Now, it is difficult to measure one against the other, but I sincerely hope that he is well, getting some sun somewhere relaxing, and is living a life that does not need the thrill of writing about alien invasion and the imminent demise of most of the Human race.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wonder, what would happen if there were alien ships... Firstly, we would panic, others would simply be in a sense of wonderment, and then, if the aliens transmit through the televisions, many people would get the idea of a takeover. However, if there are enough ships, if there is a representation of enough alien species, if we all cry out that we have had enough of this corrupt world, then maybe there is hope.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Three huge Star ships like nothing we could dream up in our wildest dreams will appear out of nowhere and station themselves approx 30,000 km from our planet.
Over a period of two days they will transmit in an understandable formula who they are, why they are here and what they have to offer.

Blossom is that really you?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Oh yeah, if I were in his place and something was going on. I'd be trying to enjoy life as much as possible

I do hope he is well too. It wouldn't hurt for him to update the thread again though. At least long enough to keep us posted.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I wonder, what would happen if there were alien ships... Firstly, we would panic, others would simply be in a sense of wonderment, and then, if the aliens transmit through the televisions, many people would get the idea of a takeover. However, if there are enough ships, if there is a representation of enough alien species, if we all cry out that we have had enough of this corrupt world, then maybe there is hope.

Definitely! The people of the world needs to wake up and see the big picture. It's amazing how fortunate enough we are to be able to obtain information regarding these types of things. I mean there's literally people in this world who still hasn't even seen a computer before. Let alone afford to use one.

I believe there would be mass confusion unless the message was relayed well enough for everyone to understand and comprehend. Then I think it will just be a matter of time when everyone opens their eyes and changes our ways. But the human race is known to be very stubborn and close minded. (Not saying everyone is). Who knows what will happen.

I just have no idea what would happen if something like this actually did happen. I mean what do you think the human race would do in response?

I'm definitely not going to watch the news throughout this. TPTB can easily manipulate what would be broadcasted and what wouldn't be. They could easily tell everyone it is an invasion and I highly bet a large amount would believe it. (Since everything on the news is a fact)
I'll be keeping my eye on this website and Youtube since it consists of real people.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
can a massive EMP knock out an alien space craft?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on 12-3-2011 @ 11:57 this post
Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by kid_cudi

Hi Kid Cudi,

Like the name. It's not courageous is it?

Thanks for the heads up! I am prepared. Oh yes I am.

Do you wanna know what I think? Well okay.

Please think twice before getting on one of those ships. I've said this before and I'll say it again, unless you (the reader) like being an abductee or a reductee (or whatever it's called), don't do it. Yes, the aliens are already here (in my personal estimation...but don't listen to me cuz my rep is shot - I'm just some crazy lady). Right. Anyway do what you (the reader) will, seriously, but at least think about the trust issue, it's key to whole thing.

Violence has it's place. I mean, sure, if you have to kick booty then you have to kick booty. What's the big deal? but, you know, I'd rather not. There's always good ol' diplomacy to try first? Yes?

Not that I'm gonna like welcome them to the planet or greet them as a hot eight-course meal. Wow.I don't think so. I'm not gonna get into it here, now. Let's just say I know their type. I know how those kind of aliens operate. They're snaky and very very so charming. Watch out cuz they bite and I'm not talkin about a love bite. Well pffff not the kind I'd get all happy about anyway.

Alright. Well that's good. Don't wanna ramble.

I say get with the program.

Toni
edit on 12-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: na rorre.

Hey thanks

I have already been abducted ode before. I don't ever want to go thru that again. But I can tell you that I will fight and kill many aliens in order to avoid going on those ships. I'll do anything I possibly can stop my self and others from be reducted or abducted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow your thread was seized by aliens kid cudi! hahaha just kidding.

Anyway weird timing though. Your thread was closed right after your return post to me so I thought I'd put it here.

I'm so sorry that you were abducted.
I'm can't imagine that you'd want to go through any more bad experiences. Did they touch you? Oh you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I understand. Just curious, you know.

That's good, I'm glad you won't do it again.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hey sorry I'm just now replying I did not realize you wrote back. Yes they touched me and performed surgery on me and I don't think I got probed cuz my rectum never hurt. To describe an abduction... It sucks it hurts it's weird and very scary.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It's okay. You reply whenever you're ready. No pressure from me.

Ah man I'm sorry that you were operated on. That's messed up. So not kool. No one should be touched without their permission unless they needed an emergency tracheotomy cuz they were choking on pizza cheese or whatever.

I can't imagine being abducted. That has to be traumatic. There are some serious galactic bullies out there, IMO.

But I can imagine being mentally scrutinized and emotionally dissected. I feel like I have surgery every day. I felt like I was abducted the day I was born. I can't tell you why though. I don't know why. Weird.

That's very too bad that you went through that. Please try to heal now. And if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for ya.

Toni

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Thanks
my whole life I've had trouble with my lower back, both knees and both ankles. But since the abduction my right knee has been killing me! Feels like bones pinching nerves and needles being shoved into
My knee. Other than that I'm doing okay except for the fact that I was abducted!

It's also nice to see happy and caring people on this website! Most of the time they are mean to me and I've only voiced my opinion or in this case an abduction that happened and people still try to make me feel like crap.

Yes I'll need someone to talk to
thanks!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm really interested in figuring out why whales would play such a big part

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You're welcome.

That's super terribble!!!!! Wow that's not good at all.
Please get help for that knee. Okay?

My goodness there's soooooooooooooo many abduction cases. Something really needs to be done about that.

Happy and caring? Well thank you! It's kind of you to mention. Yes it's always a good thing to "see happy and caring people on this website". Most definitely. I agree. There are "mean" people, oh yes, that happens and it's no fun at all when it does. It undermines and potentally deteriorates the spirit. But only if we let it.

Take a stand! Say NO to bullying.

Now, of course, sometimes we all have a bad day and we get mean. But we should NOT take it out on others.

Those that "make you feel like crap" for being abducted are bullies. Even when someone doesn't think like you or believe that you were abducted, it's no excuse to be mean to others. Also. please remember that you are in charge of your feelings and your responses. No one can 'make' you feel any way. Unless you are programmed with mind-control triggers and/or possessed, etc.

Either way, we don't have to play bully games.

Please be good to yourself, especially when other's aren't.

You is your job not anyone elses.

And you have so much power to empower yourself, you might be surprised.

How can we help others if we don't help ourselves first?

Love yourself.

Toni

edit on 19-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: typo-wipo.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I'm really interested in figuring out why whales would play such a big part

That's very good question.

I want to know how whale tie in to this too.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

S&F! I'm very curious as to why you mentioned whales because I have a hypothesis even though it does seem way out there but not impossible?

There was an article that I posted on my FB page some time ago and I found it again.

I wonder if there is some missing time somewhere? Only if that were the case, wouldn't it show up in other animals, not just whales?

Breaching whale observed attempting to bypass amphibian and reptilian evolutionary steps by mimicing bird-like flight behavior.

If verified, this behavior would represent the first observations of any species of animal attempting to skip one or more steps in the standard evolutionary progression from swimming creatures, to amphibians, to reptiles, to birds.

Whales Observed Bypassing Evolutionary Steps

Maybe the whales are on a particular schedule?

Okay now my brain feels stretched but that's okay, I need the exercise. lol

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join