It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Well, that won't happen for at least another million years......

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Taikun

don't forget your slurpies.....you'll get thirsty with all the popcorn salt
edit on 7-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

You bugger....you got to watch 2012: The Next Chapter in advance......

what was the ending?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Does anyone remember a similar story like this from another site?...

weeklyworldnews.com... - BAM!

Read it and weep?.... connected? Maybe a later version of the story? Hmmm.... give it a good ol' debunk.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
As an Emissary from the Intergalactic Federation I would like to say the OP got it wrong.
They will actually arrive next Tuesday.

If you don't see them it will be because either:
1) They and their spaceships are shape shifters and will be disguised as trees (please watch out for trees with antennae)
or
2) They will be in another dimension
or
3) The time-line will have shifted.

Pick any one of 3!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Enough of teenagers and delusional alien prophets!
This complete baloney and I believe the OP knows it. Why anyone believes this nonsense posted anonymously on ATS is simply beyond me.
NONE of these predictions happen. Anothe waste of time!
While I agree, us coming here and pointing it out is unproductive. It's comparable to walking into a church and shouting at everyone that religion is insanity, stop the madness! That wouldn't do any good. So why come here and do the same? We got better things to do.

ATS isn't just a conspiracy site. In reality people come here to congregate because they don't in RL. They're looking for that connection that escapes them. They're in denial about it because this is the internet. Is so awkward to them. There's a void inside all of us that we want to fill!

I channeled that from the alienz. It's super important so listen to my message!!

Or else!
edit on 7-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Firstly in my opinion i would like to say i don't think your prediction will come true.

Secondly, if you truly believe in your prediction, then you have every right to post your " story ", you are entitled to your own opinion

Lastly, Why are there people moaning about " All these prophecies " , if you dont believe him , fine, he didnt make you come and read his post and it is in the Correct Forum for this topic. You could try to civil about it, If you dont want to read threads about prophecies dont read this Topic in the forum.

End Of

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Привет всем, я из России! Весело у вас тут.

Лично я верю что они к нам прилетят, заберут все плохое, очистят землю от мусора и мы начнем новую жизнь.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lenya00

Лично я верю что они к нам прилетят, заберут все плохое, очистят землю от мусора и мы начнем новую жизнь.

I can use google translate too you know

Hi all, I am from Russia! Have fun with you here.
I personally believe that they will fly to us, take away all the bad things will clear the land of debris and we will begin a new life.

Have fun with us? makes little if any sense

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It's obvious Smokingman2006 believes his dreams will come true, and that by posting them on ATS he is trying to help his fellow humans deal with what could be a terrible future in the event they do. I personally believe that dreams can be a warning of some sort, just like the premonitions people (including myself) sometimes experience. Athough I don't believe anything will come of Smokingman2006's dreams, I don't think he deserves the derision thrown his way for doing what he sincerely believes will help us. At least I hope he is serious, and not just doing all this just to get a rise out of us. If this is the case and we find out, I have a few names myself that are set aside for such folk.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by johngtr

I can use google translate too you know

Hi all, I am from Russia! Have fun with you here.
I personally believe that they will fly to us, take away all the bad things will clear the land of debris and we will begin a new life.

Have fun with us? makes little if any sense

Ah, brand new member from Russia. Welcome

Hopefully they have a English type keyboard? I love Russian accents, and would love to learn the language, but the letters are all weird and backwards looking

On topic, at least this prediction will either come true or not, really soon....

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
It's obvious Smokingman2006 believes his dreams will come true, and that by posting them on ATS he is trying to help his fellow humans deal with what could be a terrible future in the event they do. I personally believe that dreams can be a warning of some sort, just like the premonitions people (including myself) sometimes experience. Athough I don't believe anything will come of Smokingman2006's dreams, I don't think he deserves the derision thrown his way for doing what he sincerely believes will help us. At least I hope he is serious, and not just doing all this just to get a rise out of us. If this is the case and we find out, I have a few names myself that are set aside for such folk.

Unfortunately in my short time on ATS I've realised that derision for something others may or may not believe in is the norm.

Half of the members seem to be here merely to insult and make fun of people for posting their dreams, experiences and whatever while the rest of us have to sort through the crap spouted by haters and derisors to try and make sense of what people are trying to get across to us whether it's real or not.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I sure hope they are punctual, nothing I hate worse than a late alien, ah, what do they eat again >?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Dear & Readers and Poster
Believe what you may but here is the news from my latest encounter.
Beings from another planet will arrive here on Earth in April or May next year.
Three huge Star ships like nothing we could dream up in our wildest dreams will appear out of nowhere and station themselves approx 30,000 km from our planet.
Over a period of two days they will transmit in an understandable formula who they are, why they are here and what they have to offer.
Here is the interesting bit they will be from three different species of aliens and only one will closely resemble us.
They will state their mission is gravely important to everyone here on earth.
A new phase will begin for human history which will set us on a path we can't reach on our own.
Our biggest enemy will be trust and they know this having studied us for so long.
We will also be told that we are the only advance race in the known universe who are capable of killing it's own kind.......
Our whales play a big part in why they are coming at this stage in human evolution.
Many smaller sightings over the coming months will have helped convinced a large majority of the planet that outer space beings exist....
My Alien contact appears peaceful and gentle but this could be a false appearance.
Just don't shoot the messenger.
Peace & hope
SM

okkkaayyyy broda ... time to chuck da crack pipe ...don't ya think !?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by inbound
Another one? I have been coming here for about ten years and this place usually sees about 3-5 of these "this is it" prediction threads with a wait of 1-4 weeks until fruition. same result each time.......nada. There should be an area dedicated to these entirely. To all you prophets out there-- if you really ARE speaking the truth, your IP will be traced and you will be picked up within the hour, you dont really think they will let you continue to be free do you? So before you post any more epic doom on the internet using your prophetic abilities... think twice

I agree, there should be a separate forum for these threads, maybe with a pop up calendar that shows predictions with a countdown, and when you click on a date it takes you to the post... It would also show all the failed predictions with a top 10 list of failed predictions and/or names of members....lol

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by slinkey10

Originally posted by inbound
Another one? I have been coming here for about ten years and this place usually sees about 3-5 of these "this is it" prediction threads with a wait of 1-4 weeks until fruition. same result each time.......nada. There should be an area dedicated to these entirely. To all you prophets out there-- if you really ARE speaking the truth, your IP will be traced and you will be picked up within the hour, you dont really think they will let you continue to be free do you? So before you post any more epic doom on the internet using your prophetic abilities... think twice

I agree, there should be a separate forum for these threads, maybe with a pop up calendar that shows predictions with a countdown, and when you click on a date it takes you to the post... It would also show all the failed predictions with a top 10 list of failed predictions and/or names of members....lol

Wow some people cant read , he is in the right forum and his thread is on topic for it.
I will say it again if you dont want to read these threads..then dont. You come into the prophecys forum , Expect to read peoples predictionss
Some people read the post then say " oh you are full of S**T " or something to that effect, What is the point in that except rudeness, this whole thread is littered with dis respect. ( IMO )

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Get us some links then. What do they say there, in Russia?...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Dear ATS management,

After being disappointed by another "THE ALIENZ R COMIN" thread, I now reserve the right to break the Geneva Convention. Deal?

Hugs and kisses,

Infinite

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Have any of you even read his other thread? He has a thread that is at least 112 pages long about a contact that has got him in trouble with government officials due to it's "nonsense." I quote nonsense because you notice that if a government official comes up to you about a prophecy or experience you shared on the internet and tells you to stop and raids your house to take your documents specifically detailing your experience wouldn't you question that it could be true?

If any of you have no idea what I'm talking about, then read smokingman2006's other thread concerning his contact which gives a detailed explanation of everything he said in the beginning of the thread but with greater detail and why it will happen, and who told him, etc.

I'm not saying I believe it but I'm not saying I don't. If this actually happens then right on man. It'll change the world hopefully. And everyone will look like goofs. If not then he will look like one.

But if this prophecy isn't true who cares? It's something fun to think about so enjoy it while we can.

Best wishes to you smokingman, I've read every post you typed on that other thread and you sure seem very believable. You have great, articulate, detail in your posts which answer a lot questions without me even needing to ask.

Peace

mrfrodo1524

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfrodo1524
Have any of you even read his other thread? He has a thread that is at least 112 pages long about a contact that has got him in trouble with government officials due to it's "nonsense." I quote nonsense because you notice that if a government official comes up to you about a prophecy or experience you shared on the internet and tells you to stop and raids your house to take your documents specifically detailing your experience wouldn't you question that it could be true?

If any of you have no idea what I'm talking about, then read smokingman2006's other thread concerning his contact which gives a detailed explanation of everything he said in the beginning of the thread but with greater detail and why it will happen, and who told him, etc.

I thought I would go and check out the other thread and it got interesting fast, on the first page:

And she told me that this mass will visable for all to see with the naked eye by next years and that it will look like a second sun by 2011

She also said a much larger war will be raging on Earth during this period to keep the mass distracted again .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not saying I believe anything, but it peaked my interest. That was written Sept. 14, 2008

Now I will continue reading that other thread.

Oh, and Canada does not have a second sun, but so many people are saying they see something. I almost wish we did have a second sun, the one we have, seems to have stopped working, -30 celcius in March

Also, I doubt that any aliens will show up soon, maybe never, but it's nice to dream, because both Earth and humans seem to need fixing.

edit on 7-3-2011 by snowspirit because: added

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join