It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings and salutations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hello,
I'm just a regular joe living in the South East of the United Kingdom. I've been opening my eyes and reading as much as I possibly can over the last two or three years to firstly educate myself and secondly try and understand everything which is going on.

I guess the very first time I started questionning things was when I read about the Roswell incident. Beyond that i've always been highly skeptical that there isn't "something" going on that mere mortals are not privy to. A few google searches and book readings later I started to truly believe. I'm an avid sci-fi reader and I guess believing comes with the territory.

I have spent the last few months reading every interesting (or those I felt were interesting) topics on these forums, watching Project Avalon and Camelot videos (god that girl with Bill Ryan needs a slap at times) and i'm working my way through the Sitchin books right now. I find the whole Sumerian story fascinating.. one truly wonders why people would write that stuff 7000 years ago.

So there you have it, a wee introduction.. I wanted to add a thanks to all those dedicated forum posters who have put together some truly awesome material and of course to the people who put this site together.

Here's to disclosure and finally finding out the "truth".. although I have a gut feeling we're still going to be fed the truth as they want us to see it, but there we go.

Cheers,
T

P.S. You're is not the same as your!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS man.
These forums are awesome, a lot of people, with a lot of knowledge.
Keep an open mind, and you'll be fine.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hello there good sir and welcome!

Just out of interest where are you from? I'm sensing either Northern Ireland or Scotland judging by the way you write!

See you around buddy!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc
Hello,
I'm just a regular joe living in the South East of the United Kingdom. I've been opening my eyes and reading as much as I possibly can over the last two or three years to firstly educate myself and secondly try and understand everything which is going on.

Wahaay. I'm from the SE of the UK as well

That's a great start - exactly what I did. I believed in quite a lot...but only did I do some research I was truly amazed.

I guess the very first time I started questionning things was when I read about the Roswell incident. Beyond that i've always been highly skeptical that there isn't "something" going on that mere mortals are not privy to. A few google searches and book readings later I started to truly believe. I'm an avid sci-fi reader and I guess believing comes with the territory.

If you liked the Roswell incident...I'm sure you'll be fascinated by this one; The Roswell of the UK

Rendlesham Forest UFO

P.S. You're is not the same as your!

You're correct

Nice to meet you and hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Heya Big Raging Loner,

Thank you for the warm welcome! This may be slightly shocking but i'm actually from France. My parents moved to Devon in the 70s and all my schooling and education has been in the UK since then.

I guess I have a slightly quirky writing style due to the bilingualism and regular beatings from my mother to ensure my grammar was top-notch =) I try to make sure I write eloquently and without making glaring mistakes.. that probably adds to the whole "weirdness". How that translates to coming across as being from Northern Ireland or Scotland I don't know, but i'm going to take it as a compliment!

All the best kind Sir,
T

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Absolutely meant as a compliment. I hail from Northern Ireland myself, just thought some of the little nuances in your writing were similar to something I might write myself! Maybe it's all those holidays I had to France and Cornwall as a kid, and of course the beatings I am all too familiar with!

edit on 7-10-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: To add Laughy man at the end! Ha ha!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Welcome to ATS mate

It's a great place and I'm sure you'll find plenty to sink your teeth into, see you around!

top topics

join