It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any liberals/progressives believe in NWO, 9/11, FEMA type conspiracies??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I would describe myself as a progressive. Many on this website would also describe themselves as progressive or liberal. I was just curious if any other progs/libs or if anyone that knows any believe in the conspiracies listed in the title of this post.

I personally don't; in my opinion they are all right winged propaganda. Many of them also have anti-Semitic undertone.

Most conspiracy theories are right winged even though there are a few left ones.

I also feel that the conspiracies were turned "mainstream" in order to give the decline in younger conservatives a boost.

I don't believe in the NWO, 9/11 was an outside job, the FEMA camps have been debunked.

I believe the right is deeply afraid of globalization & the mixing of all races.

Anyone agree/disagree with me?

Thanks

I will only respond to non-ignorant responses.
edit on 7-10-2010 by Ignorance_Defier because: SP

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Actually I am a fan of the RFID Chip implant agenda, I figure that right wing fascists will use it first on criminals, then immigrants, then the young and old, then on everyone else. All in the name of "security". Because right wingers love "security" and they hate liberties like the 4th Amendment, the 5th Amendment... well pretty much any constitutional Amendment other than the 2nd, which they believe was ordained by Jesus Christ when he settled America.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Actually I am a fan of the RFID Chip implant agenda, I figure that right wing fascists will use it first on criminals, then immigrants, then the young and old, then on everyone else. All in the name of "security". Because right wingers love "security" and they hate liberties like the 4th Amendment, the 5th Amendment... well pretty much any constitutional Amendment other than the 2nd, which they believe was ordained by Jesus Christ when he settled America.

Yes I think it (RDFI) would provide a safer environment, if our medical problems & information was on it in times of crisis it would be easier to help people.

Do you know any on the left that believe in the conspiracies I mentioned? Would you say they are right winged propaganda in the guise of a conspiracy theory?

I believe the second amendment was not made for civilians; personally, I think it was made so that the individual states could organize and govern militias but not civilians carrying weapons for protection.

Those pro-lifers sure do love their weapons and the death penalty.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

If you want right wing propaganda disguised as a conspiracy theory, check out the birther threads. Dear god that is horse pucky on top of cow manure with whipped cream. It's propaganda like that and most of what comes out of that moron Glenn Beck's mouth that ends up on here where they blame the left for everything under the sun.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yes; the birthers are outrageous but I don't think that is in the mask of a conspiracy theory. Do you believe NWO is a fringe right scare-tactic right winged propaganda?

And use the right seems to be scapegoating the left for all of their problems.
edit on 7-10-2010 by Ignorance_Defier because: SP

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I am very liberal but disagree with you. Most Conspiracy Theories come about because of the conservatives. Liberals are more about individual freedom, these people want it their way or the highway. You don't find it bizarre that we always have close races yet the majority of American's are really more open minded to others beliefs as long as they are imposing that things HAVE to be this way? And do you believe that majority of American's support taxing 98% of Americans harder than the other 2% when taxing is always a major issue in elections? A lot of the voting is set.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

you're very much right. the 5th amendment is gone. We don't have to talk in court it just means we are guilty or covering for the guilty. And by far if we don't snitch aka "tattle tell" as EVERYONE is brought up not to do to the police we are a conspirator or obstructing justice. the only admentment that we can truely ever substain is religion bc our beliefs cant be controlled, it can be blocked but not controlled.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Im from the left and have questions about 9/11 OS, The NWO to me is a product of Global capitalism and the need to control that capital within a few hands. FEMA camps I have no knowledge of and the knowledge I do have suggests its fear mongering.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

See, the reason liberals are put on the earth is to drag the conservatives kicking and screaming and crying into the next century, today, we are trying to get them into the 19th.

These are the people that think that dinosaurs were put in the ground by god to test people's faith. (They really freaking believe this!)

The NWO is just a scare tactic by the right because they are extreme xenophobes who don't like anyone that looks or acts or believes any different from them.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

In order to control the wealth you must control some lives. Wars bring wealth. 9/11 was a way to push Countries into nations that control a rich oil economy and also increase production in weapons, food, vehicles, security tools, clothings, ect just for the military. Many don't know this but in some middle eastern nations, especially Jordan, the government is so rich it buys stuff for its citizens, newly weds get a huge gift from the government, cars and houses are provided by the government. Is it not a coincedence that a Bush or Clinton has been in a presidental cabinet for nearly the past 30 years?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmiOra

you're very much right. the 5th amendment is gone. We don't have to talk in court it just means we are guilty or covering for the guilty. And by far if we don't snitch aka "tattle tell" as EVERYONE is brought up not to do to the police we are a conspirator or obstructing justice. the only admentment that we can truely ever substain is religion bc our beliefs cant be controlled, it can be blocked but not controlled.

Can you site some court cases that would prove your statement that we don't have the 5th amendment. My friend got pulled over recently for speeding and remained silent, the police officer didn't say anything along the lines of "your covering up your guilt".

Hmm so you are on the religious right huh?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OmiOra

I'm not sure what you are saying? What war did 9/11 exactly start? And yes you are correct; the middle east isn't as awful as many make it out to be.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
I don't believe in the NWO, 9/11 was an outside job, the FEMA camps have been debunked.

in order

NWO: Corporatist elite have a ton of power...as far as on the scale of what the conspiracy theorists are saying though in regards to the georgia guidestones...absolute nonsense. All about controlling resources, not ushering in some 500 million population fable

9/11: sideline sitting that one. I got questions, but am open to reasonable discussions...this one bugs me...one of those "something is not right" feelings...so, keeping an open mind.

FEMA camps: Would have a better chance believing that boy scouts are mossad sleeper agents. utter rubbish...pinnicle of paranoid delusions

Boy Scouts are Mossad Sleeper agents: Probably...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
reply to post by OmiOra

I'm not sure what you are saying? What war did 9/11 exactly start?

0.o

you new to earth?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yes I am. What war did 9/11 start? Not the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan. Nine eleven did not start any war.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I am a progressive and believe in the so-called 911 conspiracy.

I believe this though because I researched it thoroughly myself and concluded there is no doubt it is an inside job.

Now all those other conspiracies you mention, and others, I don’t necessarily believe or disbelieve them since I haven’t researched them as I did the 911 incident.

But FYI many conspiracy theorists believe that the most seemingly ridiculous ideas found in conspiracy theories are misinformation, and often within the conspiracy community they accuse each other of being CIA agents spreading disinformation.
For example, Alex Jones is thought by many to be a disinfo agent, as well Dave Icke with his reptiles theory.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

oh yeah i am going to disagree with you

disagreement one if you have ever read any thread of this website you know who are the antisemitic ones.....
simple fact i am a right wing aka "fascist nazi" as i have so often been called and i support isreal.....

disagreement two most conspiracies are orginate by the left case in point 9-11 wasnt any right winger who said 9-11 was an inside job historically the left created the most conspiracies when a right winger is in that oval office
proof of this if all gore had won in 2000 no one would be saying 9-11 was an inside job....

disagreement number three "globalization" is exactly that giving our right to govern ourselves as we see fit as a nation beholden unto noone but itself to someone else.....and if you dont see the problems with that then man you need help..........

i have read some of what you have written in other threads and one of the things you said was in regards was to ban all firearms and outlaw hunting...................

the only thing that you got right man is that you are a liberal and a progressive...........

noone in their right mind will give someone else control over their own destiny..................

meh

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I suppose you could say I am Left; at least more Left than Right. I absolutely believe in these conspiracy theories, all except the silly FEMA camps. Why would right-wingers have come up with 9/11 theories, while a Right president was in power?

However, though I say I am more left than right, I strongly believe both parties are fascist and working together. The signs are pretty clear
edit on 8-10-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yet right-wingers will allow someone like Palin to take over? That is giving a nutjob control of your destiny. 9/11 theories are often from the Left true, but most of the craziest theories come from the Right.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

and how many left wing nutjobs gave lord obama power over our destinies?

....." obama is going to give me a free car, a free house, obama is going to pay all my bills......"

how crazy can you get ?

hello? 9-11 was an inside job sounds insane to me....

little green men?
fema camps?
secret underground bases?

im going to disagree the left is the loonier toon in this cartoon.........

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join