It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you though that... (about alien hoaxes)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Have you thought that hoaxes are actually created by government/military people to test our behavior responding to the alien issue, stuff like a future disclosure, a future invasion, or full contact, that they are aware that might happen.

You know military like to test different scenarios, and since they have this excellent (and anonymous) tool that it's the internet (and foruns like godlikeproductions, abovetopsecret, aliens-ufos...) they might say: let's go there and post this "I am in comntact with the aliens and they have said to me this, and this and this" "Let's see how people react" "how many skeptics are there, and how many believers, and how they react"

I don't truly believe that everyone hoaxing these threads are just stupid people. No, I think they these are psychological tests. That's why the titles are so enticing and appealing. "They" designed it.
And this only adds evidence that aliens really exist and the PTTB wish to keep that secret but are now testing the population reactions to a possible disclosure/contact.

And if so, WHY DON'T WE TALK DIRECTLY TO THEM, to unmask their identities?
Like saying "seriously, do you believe I will swallow what you are predicting about aliens, please I know you who are and why you are posting this, please can you tell us what's your true position on this subject?"

But don't take my word seriously. It's my guess, I don't have proof.
But come on: you know that secret services from several countries like to use desinformation techniques: that's a well known fact.

edit on 7-10-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Of cos there are agents roaming around everywhere, but you would have to prove that they are. You cant just say ok youre an agent because you dont agree with what they posted. But! if they get debunked and we find out they are hoaxers then as another member said we should label them, so everyone knows.
Name and shame them!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
its like the same thing for UFO's, You cant prove it. But yes, ofc the thought has come to my head sometimes. But we need to not be paranoid all the time mate
You are not the only one who have those thoughts.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

I think you may be onto something here.

I have for a very long time suspected the very same thing. People claiming to be aliens, or obviously fake ufo pics and videos thrushed in our faces as proof of ET's, are a very good way of convincing more and more people that all this talk about UFO's and extraterrestials are all complete rubbish.

This is disinfo working at it's best. Make fake reports of things people want to believe in, and eventually through debunkers and sceptics, nobody will belief it anymore. People doubt themselves, and eventually lose interest in the topic.

I believe it's happenning everywhere. Be watchful, and question everything.

VVV

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
How far in deep cover would someone have to go for this?

People have a history that is usually quite easy to trace. It would be highly interesting to me if a single UFO hoaxer didn't have a history or had an incredibly vague history that could demonstrate that their identity was a facade.

I don't really think the government needs to do these things - people will do it on their own. Just look how many threads come through ATS each week offering new revelations on alien life. Why would you need to do an experiment to see people's reactions when they're right in plain view?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

There are so many pranksters,attention seekers, and con-men spreading fake sightings,videos,and photos the job has already been done for them. 99% of what you see is completely fake, we have to just keep digging for the other 1%.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
Have you thought that hoaxes are actually created by government/military people to test our behavior responding to the alien issue, stuff like a future disclosure, a future invasion, or full contact, that they are aware that might happen.

Or helping be prepared for what thier imaginations may think could be possible. I spent more than a decade in the USAF. And I think you might be onto some truisms that may or may not be possible
Such things are possible, I suppose. However, I don't have the luxury of believing such scenarios account for all unknown arial and space phenomenon governments have encountered or have knowledge of.

Sometimes I wonder if certain truisms may be detrimental to perceived biological obligations. Sometimes I wonder if certain ways of communication has the potential to sterilize some species on earth. Sometimes imagination wonders, and sometimes fear is in the drivers seat steering, while others are obsessed with the one who is steering the ship, and not paying attention to who is building the road, and pre-planning available options.

You know military like to test different scenarios, and since they have this excellent (and anonymous) tool that it's the internet (and foruns like godlikeproductions, abovetopsecret, aliens-ufos...) they might say: let's go there and post this "I am in comntact with the aliens and they have said to me this, and this and this" "Let's see how people react" "how many skeptics are there, and how many believers, and how they react"

It's possible, I suppose
But isn't there enough going on in the world to spend unaccounted for tax dollars on?

I don't truly believe that everyone hoaxing these threads are just stupid people. No, I think they these are psychological tests. That's why the titles are so enticing and appealing. "They" designed it.

Do you support any government?
How many mandatory expectations (laws) are there for a member of your society to comply with in order to be a law abiding citizen? How many laws are there? I'm already the experiment of those who support the government and pay law makers to make more laws when no one will live long enough to learn the number of existing laws. I am you experiment if I am subjugated to your rules of the game. America = Freedom when one can play by all the rules!

And this only adds evidence that aliens really exist and the PTTB wish to keep that secret but are now testing the population reactions to a possible disclosure/contact.

There is more information in the public domain than the public can learn already .... well any individual anyways.

And if so, WHY DON'T WE TALK DIRECTLY TO THEM, to unmask their identities?
Like saying "seriously, do you believe I will swallow what you are predicting about aliens, please I know you who are and why you are posting this, please can you tell us what's your true position on this subject?"

A bit hypocritical. We hide behind our screen names, profile pages, avatars, signatures, posts, and threads. Most are selective in how much they share, and most do not share alot to everyone openly.

But don't take my word seriously. It's my guess, I don't have proof.
But come on: you know that secret services from several countries like to use desinformation techniques: that's a well known fact.

Secrets?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

don't be so naive as to believe the internet is really anyonomus, they know exactly where we are everytime we log in.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

don't be so naive as to believe the internet is really anyonomus, they know exactly where we are everytime we log in.

I'm too informed to be too naive

I may just be a resident spook

I don't know a guy who does not know a guy who may not have any idea what this sentence is discreetly alluding to....

peace,
ET

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Some of them could be but surely not all of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
That's just yet another attempt to explain the failure of the believers to produce any proof!
It's too easy, to convienient to say.
Yeah hoaxes are the government trying to distract you. Distract you from what?

Sure, the cIA has legions posting on You Tube, has had people ripping off the public with UFO fiction for the last 60 years. Yeah, that's plausible!
Hoaxes exist because people lie! They lie all the time about aliens and UFO's. ISN'T THAT FEAKINGLY GLARINGLY OBVIOUS BY NOW!
IF you really want to "reasearch" this subject, start by questioning your own pre concieved dogmatic beliefs that aliens are here!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

Anything is possible and probably all true. Things aren't just 'one way'. We live in a multidimensional Universe so it's logical to expect multi reasons, answers and explanations for one thing.

Now, is there anyway you can change "though' to "thought' in your title please? (just an OCD-thing of mine plus......all my multi-personalities much appreciates it too)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I read you,even on bts, I think you're a genuine poster.

new topics

top topics

join