It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 - On TLC Last Night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Did anyone catch this last night on TLC at 9:00PM EST? It was on again at 12:00AM EST.

It was a fairly recent one I think, not some repeat from years ago. What struck me as interesting is how the security force is placing sensors five miles beyond the borders of A51. Had anyone else heard about this with the sensors? Seems like there should be some protection against that but then again it is the US government.

I found the interview with the ex-employee a little hoakie; but I loved the footage of the Mig29 being put to extremes.

Makes me want to camp in the mountaints even more. 8,000 feet elevation isn't that bad....

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
yes!!!! i was waiting all week for that show to come on as i am the leader of the aurora aircraft research project. the guy Chuck clark used to be an ats member and there was a thing on here when the FBI raided his home. and his tikaboo peak footage was used for the project because he did capture a strange aircraft.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Wow! I didn't search for his name (honestly didn't think to); but here is a thread discussing that very thing (FBI search and seizure of his possessions).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Damm, I think I read that thread before when reading up on Area 51 as a non-member last winter.

I knew this happened last year but I couldn't put my finger on when. My wife asked me how I know so much of this "top secret" stuff and I told her I deny ignorance now. I've read so much stuff on this site in about 9 months that I can' remember it all....

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
well another fact chuck and his boys are with dreamland resort. i think they own it but not sure.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I did not know he owned dreamland resort -- a very informative site.

I'm wondering when the next land grab will be. I'd love to go that mountain and spend a few nights up there before it is bought and the last possible view of the base is gone. I'm still irked by those sensors beyond their borders though.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah, and the show documented the trip of four men who went to the Area 51 area to check out the truth.

Two of the guys camped out on this famous ridge, the highest point and best view you can get of Area 51 on land. They had all these special devices that read frequencies and picked up conversations between the perimeter guards etc. and an imaging-telescope. Around 3 AM they witnessed a bright light in the sky that was moving EXTREMELY fast right towards them. They said it then faded away in the the night and the base when silent after that. They woke up to Camo Dudes perched w/ their SUV on a nearby hill obviously watching them.

The other events were out-right creepy.

The main researcher's house was raided by some Anti-Terrorist Unit that came in 10 vehicles, with guys swarming everywhere, taking all his photos, CD, floppies, hardrives, etc.

The other two guys that were watching JANET Airlines waiting for one of the exployees was being closely watched.

One of the Area 51 workers they followed home from JANET slammed the door in there face when told what they were reporting on.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I guess I'm interested in the sensors. I have been told that MacDill AFB in Tampa has sensors offsite, in the bay. I've been told by some very knowledgeable people that I used to fish with that they could hear our engine and determine the type as we crossed underneath the Skyway bridge, about 15 miles SE of the base. I don't know if that's an exaggeration or not, but when we walked the flats around the base we certainly watched what we said. This was pre 9-11 also.

Post 9-11 you can still walk the flats on the southern tip of the base, just east of the runway 180. It's incredible to be snook fishing when the refuelers lightup to take off. It was the only earthquake you'd feel in Florida. Anyway, makes me wonder about the sensors. I've purposely snagged a lure in a tree so I'd have to go on land and retrieve it (those Yozuri's get expensive). We never saw security there.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
well see those same guys camping above tikaboo peak took a picture of a bla ck aircraft exiting hangar 18. and when the picture developed it was messed up so you could hardly see the plane. It got worse when it was put on the net. But as leader of the aurora aircraft research project it was included. Shugo ran an IR scan on the pic and had extreme radiation around the aircraft and hangar . Meaning the aircraft had scramjets pulsejets ramjets or pulse Detonation wave engines. i would check out the project for more.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I watched it last night.

Must say it is sad that people fear for their lives that work there, the gov is so out of control there are no borders or rules except for the most high officials that make em up..

But what he said at the end, if you want the truth, it's in there.

Good luck ever trying to get in...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordanShugo ran an IR scan on the pic and had extreme radiation around the aircraft and hangar . Meaning the aircraft had scramjets pulsejets ramjets or pulse Detonation wave engines. i would check out the project for more.

I did but did not see the image. What software was used to perform the IR scan?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Chuck Clark doesn't own or coexist financially with DLR (Dreamland Resort). He does provide the owner of the site and it's maintainer, Joerg Arnu, with a lot of the photos that you'll see on the site. In the "Trip Reports" section of that site you'll find many different contributors whom provide photos along with detailed reports on their recent visits to Tikaboo, etc. I wasn't aware that Clark was a member, former or otherwise of this site, but I will say that he was the first to report the land sensors on public land and the story eventually found it's way to George Knapp of Las Vegas' KLAS-TV. You might also remember Knapp for being the first to run Bob Lazar's story about S-4 and captured alien craft in November of 1989 for his special "UFO's: The Best Evidence."

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
well for starters a really garbage pic of the aircraft can be seen on DLR and the same pic might be in the aurora aircraft research project. The software ............... well shugo would be who to address he did the scan.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
they raided his hose because he took one of the sensors I the ground he did not damage but he took it and government was not to happy about that.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What are you talking about? If Clark had removed one of the sensors in question, and fled with either the sensor itself, transmitter, or both, he'd have a lot more to worry about than his home being raided and a summary of items taken on his kitchen table. The only thing Clark was guilty of, in the eyes of the powers that be, was sticking his nose where it didn't belong and then bringing claims of the facility violating civil rights by placing the sensors as far as 5 miles prior to crossing the perimeter. Those sensors are property of the US government. Get the facts straight.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by Chris_H]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
True, he picked one up on camera and examined it. Thus he tampered with US govt property (in their eyes). That gave them all the justification needed in today's post 9-11 society. The use of the JTTF indicates how they were able to manage this search and seizure.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Was this the image that you were referring to from DLR? If so, where can I see the scanned results?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
that is the image which was enhanced for a better visual the scanned results could not be uploaded to this website, the person to contact is shugo make all requests of the scanned results to him.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Nice. Thanks, man.

top topics

join