It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag alien invasion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think with all the hype about the new earth sized planet being discovered, acceptance by the UN and Vatican of an alien possibility we could see the stage being set for the biggest false flag yet.

Can you imagine an event that would unite the entire world? Topple walls and boundaries, end domestic wars and finally pull humanity together as one? An alien attack or invasion would usher in a new world. Whether real or not.. If TPTB play it out right they will have a world united as one, with fledgling faith in religion and their chance to finally enslave us all.

Aliens? maybe. TPTB manipulating us for greater control? More than likely

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is EXACTLY what i'm thinking. A way of uniting nations, and scaring our most feared enemies into submission.

Project blue beam.

I think so.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It'll happen, count on it, though it may not be a false flag, but will be taken as such, unfortunately all too real, but not ET, more like someone who's been waiting a long time for revenge, as he sees it, yet even he is deceived, and he's supposed to be the prince of deceivers...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

How could the global elite possibly hope to control all nations, to get them to
forget their differences? Not an easy assignment considering all the current
tensions, border disputes and religious bickering.
A threat from an alien force would probably be the only way! They could
probably pull it off amazingly, they fooled us with 911 and the moon shirade.
I personally beleive that after the devistation of the 2012 astrological and
astronomical alignments there wont be a need for a false flag op, they
will be simply be doing whats necessary for saving the world.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I don't think TPTB want the world to unite, remember "they" use Religion and Race for their own good, to wage wars and pilfer rich resources from these so called enemies. I'm all for disclosure but in my opinion TPTB will do whatever it takes to stop the world becoming one unless its on their terms, as in NWO.
Admittedly theres alot happening lately which is exciting, I just hope we get the truth in our lifetime.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm thinking there is no way an alien threat would do anything to subdue radical islam.
I'm thinking there is no way an alien threat would stop the mexican drug war.
I really don't think Kim Jong Il has a soft spot in his heart for grey men.

IMO it would be a fairly ineffectual false flag. False flags work a lot better within the present "reality".

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Nothing in the media has even hinted at there being aliens.

Nothing.

So, I doubt it... and if I hear the words false flag anymore I'm going to explode!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Nothing in the media has even hinted at there being aliens.

Nothing.

huh? are you being sarcastic?

seriously?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Isn't this about the, oh let's see, hmmmm.......
TEN MILLIONTH TIME this idea has been posted?
Anything new to say here?
Didn't think so.
The search feature is your friend.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
secretsun.blogspot.com...

I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that Blue Beam isn't one of TPTB contingency plans yet, but it does seem like they would be going way out of their way. I mean if they had technology THAT advanced than what chance do we really have in the first place? Also what I find odd about this article is that Richard Dolan is referenced as being skeptical of the Blue Beam theory, which I didn't know he was, but Rich Dolan is the one who proposed the "breakaway civilization" theory. The breakaway civilization theory says that a group of scientists existing within the world of black operations since at least WW2 have become so advanced taht they have tech that we could not even begin to imagine, like possibly UFOs that are using a type of physics we don't understand yet, or maybe even that the government got a hold of a real alien craft and back engineered it and that is what propelled them into being so advanced. But if Dolan believes that there may be a "breakaway civilization", then why would the theory of "blue beam" seem unlikely to him? I really love Rich Dolan's work, so I really hope he isn't disinfo, same goes for the Secret Sun blog. enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join