It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Muslim children in video, play make believe beheading

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oh, BTW df1...look up the body count of Iraqi children under 5 before the war, and what the UN sanctions did in that country. I'll give you a hint 500,000 Iraqi children under the age of 5 died because of the UN sanctions. Also search for "food for oil scandal" to see how good the sanctions worked in stopping the shipping of materials that were sanctioned.....

Keep making your mind up on "made up opinions" df1.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Muaddib]

LL1

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
LL1 I was posting pictures to show that not all radical Islamists wear the stereotyped clothing and shoes that you say they all wear.

I posted of their clean gear/boots/shoes and socks. Also their physical surroundings (read my first and second post again) light swith and the pics in the far background.
Know who is being stereotypical....
You didn't make ref: to Atta, and his shoes/feet on 9/11, would you?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
LL1...I don't even know what you are talking about me making a reference to Atta.....

As for who is making a stereotype on the clothing Muslim children wear, even those that are being indoctrinated into terrorism do not wear always the traditional shoes, or clothing.

Pictures excerpted from.
wtvt.com...

Not every Muslim kid in the Middle east is being indoctrinated in this way, but the problem is big enough that we should take note about those who are indoctrinated into being suicide bombers. This is not happening just in Palestine. Perhaps the West should begin making tv shows in these areas where a more moderate view of the west is presented, but leaving this kind of propaganda alone will only ensure that more kids and young adults become suicide bombers.

Hamas supporters gather outside the morgue where the body of Hamas leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin lies in Shifa hospital in Gaza City March 22,2004. [Reuters]

I found the above on the following site.
www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Look at the sneakers and jeans these kids are wearing, and they are Muslim.

df1

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Oh, BTW df1...look up the body count of Iraqi children under 5 before the war, and what the UN sanctions did in that country. I'll give you a hint 500,000 Iraqi children under the age of 5 died because of the UN sanctions. Also search for "food for oil scandal" to see how good the sanctions worked in stopping the shipping of materials that were sanctioned.....

Keep making your mind up on "made up opinions" df1.

Much like president bush, you reply with memorized answers to a set of questions that no one has asked about, then you boastfully give the "mission accomplished" thumbs up as if you have done something great.

The iraqis did not hate americans until we started killing their fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters.

My point was that the war mongering actions of bush have created a new generation of muslim youth that hate america as evidenced by the mock beheading games played by the muslim children.

I am done. The last words are yours, use them more wisely than your preceding words.

LL1

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Muaddib, thank you for pointing out the difference of the impoverished group of kids that have nothing to lose as they have nothing, in comparison to the very well groomed kids "playing beheading".
What you showed is what I stated several post ago, their clothes are usually very beat up, not clean, in comparison to those of the kids in the video that you are stuck on.
Your thread is turning yellow, or have you not noticed?
Are you posting fromTel Aviv?

[edit on 27-6-2004 by LL1]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

Much like president bush, you reply with memorized answers to a set of questions that no one has asked about, then you boastfully give the "mission accomplished" thumbs up as if you have done something great.

The iraqis did not hate americans until we started killing their fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters.

My point was that the war mongering actions of bush have created a new generation of muslim youth that hate america as evidenced by the mock beheading games played by the muslim children.

I am done. The last words are yours, use them more wisely than your preceding words.

Of course you did not understand the irony for me doing the thumbs up.....and as for memorizing anything...perhaps if you would have noticed not too long ago I did a piece in here about the sanctions of the UN before the war... so yeah...I do know some of the facts about that.....I guess you prefer responding with quotes from movies.......

You said that I should look at the body count of American soldiers and Iraqis....that's why I said you should look at the body count of Iraqi children before the war..... but it seems you have forgotten that....

df1, you are doing exactly what the terrorists want you to do, to blame the US for their actions, but my guess is that you are too blinded by watching and trying to memorize quotes from movies instead of finding out what is happening in real life.

Originally posted by df1

What, you want me to make a quote from a movie like you did? is that what you are actually waiting for? Yeah...like that will make an impression on the members about facts.....

Lets see if Muslim youths have only rallied behind terrorist just because of the war....

" Saturday, 3 November, 2001, 23:12 GMT
Bin Laden rails against Crusaders and UN

Muslim youth rallying to Bin Laden

Osama Bin Laden's latest challenge to the West and rallying cry to the Muslim world was broadcast on Al-Jazeera satellite television channel on Saturday 3 November. The date and location of the recording was not given. The following is the text as broadcast: "

Excerpted from.
news.bbc.co.uk...

" ORIGINAL REPORT -- FATWA: "KILL AMERICANS EVERYWHERE "

Saudi Arabia: Bin-Ladin, Others Sign Fatwa To 'Kill Americans' Everywhere

London Al-Quds al-'Arabi in Arabic -- 23 Feb 98, Page 1

On that basis, and in compliance with God's order, we issue the following fatwa to all Muslims

The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies -- civilians and military -- is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim."

Excerpted from.
www.emergency.com...

Of course in the above statement Osama does not mention that the original people of Iraq where the Assyrian Christians who lived for 600 years after Christ in peace until Islamic Arabs invaded Iraq. These same Christians are still persecuted in Iraq by Islamic extremists. Of course you also prefer to ignore this as I can see.....

You want to see since when Islamic terrorism and extremism begun? Lets hear it from the original people of Iraq.....

"Most of the Christians in Iraq are Assyrians - the original people of Iraq. The Assyrians were the people of Nineveh - present day Mosul - where Jonah in the Bible came.

As the original people of Iraq and due to the fact that they are not Arabs, are Christians in a sea of moslems and by the simple fact that they are Christians always seen as allies of the West they have been subject to long persecution.

The Assyrian Church - known officially as the Assyrian Church of the East, is the oldest continually existing Church in the world, and the people are the only in the world who still speak Aramaic, the language of Jesus. "

Excerpted from.
assyrianchristians.com...

The Assyrian Christians are the original people of Iraq, and since our government does not want this war to be viewed by the world and Americans as a war against the Islamic religion, they are letting Muslim people take control of Iraq. i will leave you with another excerpt taken from the Assyrian Christians.

" `Iraq is becoming a moslem country! What happened to the American promise to help it become a democracy that would be a place for all to live? This is our homeland! We are the original people of Iraq! We should not have to leave!` he continues.

Excerpted from above link.

If you are going to respond with another quote from a movie, or a vague response with no evidence to back your claim, just keep watching your movies and don't bother....

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Muaddib, thank you for pointing out the difference of the impoverished group of kids that have nothing to lose as they have nothing, in comparison to the very well groomed kids "playing beheading".
What you showed is what I stated several post ago, their clothes are usually very beat up, not clean, in comparison to those of the kids in the video that you are stuck on.

LL1.....are you serious? didn't you see the clothing the kids in the other video are wearing?............

Not every Muslim kid or Muslim person is poor.....you obviously think that every Muslim is poor, and must be wearing either their traditional clothing or beat up western clothing.......

Am I posting from Tel Aviv? pfffft... are you posting for Osama Bin Laden? or Yassir Arafat?

LL1

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1

LL1.....are you serious? didn't you see the clothing the kids in the other video are wearing?............

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Like I Said... TEL AVIV
Your thread is YELLOW!!!!
Got that? You have wet it completely up with your determination to show ownership. If anyone dear give you another point of view you lift your leg and piss. Not house broken?
Know what Muaddib? I don't believe your screen is working properly otherwise you'd have the ability to see how yellow this thread has become.
Try "Depends"!

Stop stereotyping, fyi, I am in South FLorida and I am neither Jewish/Christian or any other religion you might try to stereotype me with.

You sure love to stereotype people don't you?

Now, if you have something constructive to add, i am all "eyes". Otherwise leave your stereotyping and name calling for the mud pit.

Actually, its not allowed there anymore......so no name calling kids.

That's cool, perhaps people now can spend their energy in finding a way to have normal adult discussions and backing up their opinions with evidence instead of resorting to name calling and being condescending.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join