It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Muslim children in video, play make believe beheading

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
OMG. Just the thought of it makes me feel ill. What is wrong with this world that causes children to act like this. What are we teaching the next generation ?
I used to play faeries. Now we have children playing terrorist. I feel sick.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Raven
OMG. Just the thought of it makes me feel ill. What is wrong with this world that causes children to act like this. What are we teaching the next generation ?
I used to play faeries. Now we have children playing terrorist. I feel sick.

Let me ask you - how many American children saw any of the beheading videos? I doubt if your children did, Midnight Raven. So the children that are playing Behead the Infidel got their videos from the adults in their lives. Read the post by Muaddib about the Palestinian's "Childrens Club". Then you will see that the children are acting out what they are taught. Their parents and their clerics could just as easily teach them a peaceful way of life. They choose to make sure the hate lives on.

:shk:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Take a real good look at that video again. There are SEVERAL clues that point to the fact those children are NOT Muslim.
I'm very surprised no one noticed, after all those that claimed the video "hoax" of "Berg" and "Kim", yet when the ovious bogus video is before you.... you guys eat it?????

Neither one of the videos that I posted seem to be fakes. In one of those videos a professor that knows Arabic and is Muslim said the translation were good, and both videos came out from Arabic sites originally. This is nothing new, it has been happening for a long time. Palestinian children are being taught to hate and become martyrs. I am not sure about the percentage of Palestinian children that are indoctrinated into a terrorist frame of mind, but it is high. You can do a search online and find several videos of children and young adullts making their last statements before they go into one of their martyr suicides. This has been happening since well before 9/11, and will most surely continue to happen, it is part of radical Islam, and has been so for a long time.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Since the beginning children have played war games, especially boys, when my children were youger I refused to by toy guns, I felt it wasn't a good thing for children to think it was okay to play killing games. Guess what. the boys made there own out of sticks an continued there war games.There in is the click, we are by nature warriors, and most times it is just agame mimicing the times, but if this video is a hoax, then there are some sick people out there, doing anything they can to promote hate, on both sides. If it;s not a hoax then these children are being raised in war torn country,by a culture that's values are way different from the american way.

LL1

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by LL1
Take a real good look at that video again. There are SEVERAL clues that point to the fact those children are NOT Muslim.
I'm very surprised no one noticed, after all those that claimed the video "hoax" of "Berg" and "Kim", yet when the ovious bogus video is before you.... you guys eat it?????

Neither one of the videos that I posted seem to be fakes. In one of those videos a professor that knows Arabic and is Muslim said the translation were good, and both videos came out from Arabic sites originally. This is nothing new, it has been happening for a long time. Palestinian children are being taught to hate and become martyrs. I am not sure about the percentage of Palestinian children that are indoctrinated into a terrorist frame of mind, but it is high. You can do a search online and find several videos of children and young adullts making their last statements before they go into one of their martyr suicides. This has been happening since well before 9/11, and will most surely continue to happen, it is part of radical Islam, and has been so for a long time.

Sometimes all that appears to be just isn't. I have no doubt on the videos of Berg, Johnson and Kim, I believe they are authentic.
You are correct the culture does instill martyrology in their young. It's this particular video of the children. Take a real good look at their clothes. Ankle high shoes/boots/socks in the Middle East? The shirt, the knee high jeans. Take a look at Al Jazeera, note what is worn on most of the feet. If not sandals, then their usual are some old beat-up sneakers. Take a look at the light switch on the left-side screen. Notice the pictures in the far background, they appear to have been covered, especially the one on the far-right.
I was just very surprised that so many people doubted the Berg, Johnson and Kim video, but no one had any doubts on the "children video".

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm not going to speculate why, but these kids have been driven to hating the west.

Why not spend more time, resources and money healing this rift than bombing the arse off anything that moves?

I just DO NOT GET IT...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
LL1, that's no proof, there are Middle East children that wear those too. Not all of them wear sandals and all of the traditional clothes.

LL1

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

LL1, that's no proof, there are Middle East children that wear those too. Not all of them wear sandals and all of the traditional clothes.

True not allllll Middle Eastern children wear their traditional attire
(please don't get me wrong, I was not trying to be stereotypical here),
but looking at the video I do not believe it is coming out of the
Middle East, nor are they of Middle Eastern descent.
For one the female's Burka is just not right, again the socks/
high top boots are not only not traditional, the climate does not
allow. Their overall "home" surroundings does not fit
(pics on the far background wall). Take a good look at the
child on the floor kneeing, he appears to have blue eyes and blond hair.
Myself when I see or read something, I try not to be persuaded
by the content before me and try to come to my own conclusion.
There is so much mis-information of late, and so much to incite hate,
by any means necessary.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by LL1]

LL1

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The Middle East
Shoes throughout the Middle East vary according to culture and climate. The Muslim faith requires shoes to be removed before entry into a mosque for prayer, so the backs of many Middle Eastern shoes are often folded down so that the shoe can be easily slipped off and on. Religious considerations aside, this loose style also encourages the ventilation of the foot in a hot, dry climate.

www.dundeecity.gov.uk...

df1

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This should make all the bush war mongers extremely happy, bush has insured blood and violence for years to come. Alright lets sing it together now, "Onward Christian Soldiers...", it makes you feel proud doesnt it.

I have no idea what religion is practiced by the so called christian-right, but I have absolute certainty that Jesus has nothing to do with it.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by df1]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
LL1, once more that's a stereotype, do you see all scottish men wearing a skirt? or the rest of their traditional clothes? Does every person from certain cultures wear only their traditional clothes? no.

Do you forget the pictures on the news of those kids and young Iraqis in Fallujah as they were hanging the burnt bodies of the American workers? where all these Iraqis wearing the traditional clothing or shoes of the Middle East? no.

I searched for pictures of the Iraqis that were celebrating the killing and burnt bodies of the four American workers and just found the following.

Do you see them all wearing the traditional clothes? There are just two or three with traditional clothing there.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1
This should make all the bush war mongers extremely happy, bush has insured blood and violence for years to come. Alright lets sing it together now, "Onward Christian Soldiers...", it makes you feel proud doesnt it.

I have no idea what religion is practiced by the so called christian-right, but I have absolute certainty that Jesus has nothing to do with it.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by df1]

Thats just your opinion with no real evidence to back up your claim. I am sure not happy of being at war. i would actually prefer if there was no war at all.

You want to think that the West and the US is responsible for terrorism, ok, you can think whatever you want. If you don't want to be part of the west and give in to the demands of Islamic terrorists, then embrace radical Islam and denounce everything of the West.

You are free to do what you want, but its only your opinion, as you surely have not read up, on or studied the history of terrorism or radical Islam.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
LL1, I don't even know how you can see what color of eyes that child has, but even then, saying that there are no middle eastern people and kids with blue eyes and light hair is like saying thee are no Jewish people with blue eyes and light hair. Remember that Islam soon after the 600s took control of Spain, Italy and France, and even before then Muhammed and his followers raided caravans and took women as young as 6, in at least one case, from other people and took them as wives. So even thou most Muslims do not have light hair and blue eyes, you will find some exceptions. There are also Muslims in European countries that fit this description.

LL1

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

LL1, once more that's a stereotype, do you see all scottish men wearing a skirt? or the rest of their traditional clothes? Does every person from certain cultures wear only their traditional clothes? no.

I searched for pictures of the Iraqis that were celebrating the killing and burnt bodies of the four American workers and just found the following.

Do you see them all wearing the traditional clothes? There are just two or three with traditional clothing there.

Muaddib, i spk of their feet, and the girl's burka was not made right, and their physical surroundings. take a look at their clothes (this pic here), no one in knee high clean jeans, no one in socks and boots, the ones that do the damage are dressed as improvised. and yes i did see the "bridge hanging", made front page of the ny times (first paper to carry it).
but Muaddib it's the small detials that say not middle eastern. the kids "playing beheading" are, well fed, clean stylish clothes (that' what i refer to w/the knee high jeans). the kid kneeing blonde/blue eyes.
now look at this pic you have posted. compare the kids from your post here to the kids "playing beheading". sure western style clothes, but very dirty. when i stated traditional i was spking of the shoes/boots/socks i even posted the middle eastern traditional shoes = something that can easily slip off at their mosque.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
LL1 sorry to tell you that you are mistaken, at least in that picture one youth of Fallujah has long pants and what seem to be shoes, no sandals, and you are making stereotypes. Did you see the video of the other younger Palestenian kids? did they wear the traditional clothes or shoes? no.

You are basing your claim and making an opinion based on your stereotype.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
here is another site that shows jihadi kids in regular clothing.

Excerpted from.
www.operationsick.com...

LL1

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

LL1 sorry to tell you that you are mistaken, at least in that picture one youth of Fallujah has long pants and what seem to be shoes, no sandals, and you are making stereotypes. Did you see the video of the other younger Palestenian kids? did they wear the traditional clothes or shoes? no.

You are basing your claim and making an opinion based on your stereotype.

Muaddib, the kids in the "playing beheading" video are clean and well cared for. I'm glad you stated "shoes". One of the kids playing "beheading" had boots.
I did state in my original post the boots and socks were not tradtional and even gave you a link as to why. When they go to their mosque and knee to pray the shoes must be able to be easily removed, soles bare.
Remember the 9/11 hijackers, I'm sure you do? Remember they took their shoes off! Their soles must be clean also when they pray.

LL1

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

here is another site that shows jihadi kids in regular clothing.

Excerpted from.
www.operationsick.com...

Again, I did state well provided for, well fed, clean knee high jeans, clean shirt. The burka is still wrong.
And I guess the kid in the middle is of middle eastern descent. Blow up the pic, take a real good look at the kid in the middle. Blonde/blue eyes & haircut.
Do a search on the letter Atta wrote before flying into the WTC on 9/11 on the feet/shoes.
link below on the shoes....
www.dundeecity.gov.uk...
But now it's becoming redundant.
One more small reminder, the site you got this info from also said Zawquri(sp) was dead, when he was not. The site also said the Egyptian PM was dead when he was not.
But.... this is the GOOD USA, which allows us to alllllll to
beleive what wish.

df1

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Thats just your opinion with no real evidence to back up your claim. I am sure not happy of being at war. i would actually prefer if there was no war at all.

An opinion does not require evidence, so none will be provided. Your demand of evidence is a dodge to attempt to put me on the defensive. If you did not like war you would support leaving iraq once the handover of the government is complete. Since this is not your position, it is obvious that you love blood, violence and war.

You want to think that the West and the US is responsible for terrorism, ok, you can think whatever you want. If you don't want to be part of the west and give in to the demands of Islamic terrorists, then embrace radical Islam and denounce everything of the West.

Your arguement is a type of logical fallacy known as a "strawman arguement". It is typically used when a person has no defense for the position they represent. My options are not limited to either supporting the violence of bush or the violence of radical islam. The choice I will make is to repeatedly protest the failed the actions of the US administration and embarass those that support those actions until ethical global policies are adopted.

You are free to do what you want, but its only your opinion, as you surely have not read up, on or studied the history of terrorism or radical Islam.

Look up the body count of US troops. Look up the body count of Iraqis. Dead people are laying everywhere, you can read till your blue in the face and thousands of people will still be dead with more dying by the minute. You seem to think this an intellectual exercise that you can justify by reading. No amount of logic will bring the dead back to life.

As for the use of the emotionally charged term "terrorist", if foreign troops were to enter the US and started killing our citizens, those that fought against the occupying forces would be known as "freedom fighters". This is how the iraqis feel about the occupying US forces.

Your are arguements are based on nothing but logical fallacies, psychological deceptions and lies.

I feel great grief for every american and every iraqi that has died or support injury. And I feel for everyone of their families.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
LL1 I was posting pictures to show that not all radical Islamists wear the stereotyped clothing and shoes that you say they all wear.

df1......then i guess you are a terrorist if I follow your logic.....

There is a difference between not liking wars and knowing when it is necessary to wage one, but i guess you are too mesmerized watching movies and believing that when people stand up against terrorism that they are war mongers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join