It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Muslim children in video, play make believe beheading

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
to be honest, i don't know if the toys survive the bombs and machine guns, my kids are americans, they use weapons from far, they're not cutting off heads...but i don't see the difference in the method of death... death is wrong be it by bombs, guns or beheading.

I instill in my children that killing, hurting people, war is wrong, but I also understand that them playing a game that little boys will play will not make them into future killers..they are kids and kids should be allowed to play out whatever it is that is in their imaginations. If you supress a child from expressing themselves that is when the problems will arise.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Cutting someones head off is very personal. There is intent, to demoralize.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
You know, I have no problem with any religions, people can think and believe whatever they want. But when some of these religions start teaching their children and the adults use their religion to spread hate and kill others like in 9/11 and 3/11, then I have a problem with that.

Worldwatcher, I don't think you saw what I posted on the previous page. There is a difference with what you are teaching your children, even if they play games of war, and what children who live in radical Islamic countries are being taugh and the kind of indoctrination they are being given.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
another psyops carried out by the brotherhood and a very sloppy brotherhood at that.

Notice Kim Sun Il is very similar to Kim Jong Il the N Korean leader.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Sun

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I actually did the same thing last night at a BBQ *guilty look*

We jumped one of our friends then duct taped him to a white garden chair, then we made a hostage video and "executed" him by hosing him down.

Yes folks, your editor cant handle his vodka.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces
another psyops carried out by the brotherhood and a very sloppy brotherhood at that.

Notice Kim Sun Il is very similar to Kim Jong Il the N Korean leader.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Sun

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Muaddib, i didn't see what you posted until after i posted, i agree with you, there is a difference.

[edit on 6-25-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

We jumped one of our friends then duct taped him to a white garden chair, then we made a hostage video and "executed" him by hosing him down.

Are you for real, See what this is doing to us. Its going to be all over soon.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yes i'm for real, it was amusing too.

Well, not for him when it came time for getting the duct tape off.

Lets just say he wont need to wax

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Playing cowboys and indians is nothing like the game these children were playing. It is a totally different thing. When western kids start playing "Abuse the Iraqi prisoner", maybe we can talk. There just isn't a problem with cowboys killing indians these days. There is however a problem with beheadings.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Oh wow....thanks a lot for your input Mr Editor..... it sure added to the report a very valuable insight....

So, what now Mr Editor, do we dismiss reports like this one due to your "coverage" of the news?

At least this time you did not outright call my report bs propaganda.....

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
We are witnessing the true nature of Ishmael and his descendants. Genesis 16 clearly states he would be a WILD MAN. His actions in the middle east RIGHT NOW indeeds verifies this FACT to the entire world.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by THEHEBREW1]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
do you hear that? Its the silence of the Islamic world not denoucing the be-headings or the new video of the children playing at it. You may call it radical or extermist but the fact is it is true islam, and the law of the sharee. Just do a simple search of the koran and the sharee and you will find many instruction on how and what to do to Unbelievers, infedals. It is mohamades command to istablish islam as the ONLY way to believe, and if you believe that it is a religion of peace just do a search of what Islam is doing in other countrys like the sudan nigeria indonesia.

We are going to see many many more acts of beheadings and children playing at it, and we are going to see coming our way. If we dont realize that this is a war of beliefs and religion. The terrorist are just the tools they are using to spread it.

please excuse the miss spellings

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well FYI I added *my* experience to show that many people really don't actually care, we hem and haw when it happens but in the end its just part of a cycle, we kill them and they kill us.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That is so true that the people really dont care, or dont want to take the time to see what is happing around them. As long as it dose not interfer with their drive home, their nite out to party and that their Lexus is running and looking good who cares what is happing over there.

But be warned soon it will be here and they will ask you only one question are you will to become muslam and if the answer is no it OFF WITH THEIR HEADS. Its their law and belief.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
We played cowboys and indians when I grew up, so do kids these days. But that is playing. This beheading video, and the other videos cited about uicide bombes, is not playing. It is indoctrination, pure and simple,and is no doubt reinforced with words fro the adults in their lives. This is not something they can put down when they tire of the game and decide to play a game of soccer instead. This is making the imprint on their minds that the west are infidels and must be eliminated.

The fact is, at this age, their minds may very well be permanently imprinted with this as the truth.

:shk:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I feel sorry for those kids living in the Media-Demonized Countries. They are most likely going to be involved in the onslaught of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The country that these kids live in should try to find them and put them in a proper enviroment (a good family) to be raised with respect for others and if the parents have money it should be taken from them to support the kids in their new home then the parents should be put in prison for about five years or so to think about what they are doing. This wont happen but it would stop these kids from becoming terrorist and ending up on a wrong end of a bullet which is exactly where they are headed.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
When I was little, I used to play WW2 with my friends. I usually ended up as the German and ran around with a plastic machine gun yelling "Achtung" and speaking with a rather pathetic German accent (taken from various films of course
).

Kids play war - they have done that since ancient times. Ancient Roman kids played Gladiator, Mediaeval kids played knights, I played WW2 and WorldWatcher's kids play 'Hunt bin Laden'.

But this 'pretend beheading' is something to be worried about. What next ? "Pretend suicide bomber' ? Then again, you can't blame the kids - they just pick things up from their parents and the TV. If the parents are fanatics, the kids will more likely than not also be fanatics - unless they realise as they get older that fanatacism is not the best way to promote either Islam or Christianity.

And WW ... maybe 'Ali' is 'Chemical Ali' - Saddam's cousin ?

LL1

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Take a real good look at that video again. There are SEVERAL clues that point to the fact those children are NOT Muslim.
I'm very surprised no one noticed, after all those that claimed the video "hoax" of "Berg" and "Kim", yet when the ovious bogus video is before you.... you guys eat it?????

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join