It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Muslim children in video, play make believe beheading

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
NEIN has released a new video that while is not as bloddied and disturbing as the latest videos released by AL Jazeera, this one is almost as appaling to see, as there are four children playing "make believe" in the beheading of Kim Sun Il.

Muslim children play at beheading

Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does.

A video located today on Sheik Abu Hamza's website, www.shareeah.org, features four children, doing what as children the world over do: pretending.

But what is completely unnerving about this video is what they are pretending.

One young boy kneels in front of three other children, in the same manner of the condemned man; Three other children stand behind him in the same way that the terrorists stood over the men prior to their beheading. The three standing children are armed with pretend weapons. One of the three children is a girl.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Video, Jihad Kids

As we can see in the video one of the children is a girl, perhaps representing the woman that was present on Kim Sun Il behading. But the woman in the real video of Kim Sun Il behading was standing on the opposite side the girl is on the "make believe game."

[edit on 6-25-2004 by Valhall]

[edit on 6-25-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I saw that a couple of days ago, vey disturbing

O'Reilly even mentioned it on the Factor last night.

I couldn't find the original video on that guys site, I guess they took it down.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yes, it is very sad, and more so since these children are playing to perhaps become radical Muslims too. It would be a shame that these children will very probably become enemies of the west as they grow up.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think a major point to be made here, is not what the children are doing (let's face it how many of us played cowboys and indians when we were growing up) or that it might be indicative of them growing up to be professional beheaders, but that their parents thought this was cute enough to tape it and share it with praises of cuteness. Now, the parents being of this mind-set could promote Muaddib's fears that these kiddos will, in fact, end up on the mean end of a knife some day.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Terror training begins early doesn't it, all in the name of peaceful, tolerant Islam...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
oh cmon how many indians have you killed when you were kids?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Terror training begins early doesn't it....

Indeed it does.

Universally.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

I was usually the indian...by the way, I have killed no indians OR cowboys since becoming of age.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Don't you think there is a difference between the Western game of "cowboys and Indians" and the Middle Eastern game of "make believe behading of a true human being"???

Don't you see a difference in the views of present Western culture on what the Native Americans, or "Indians" are, and the Middle Eastern view on " killing infidels by beheading" is?

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It's as bad as seeing little babies in miniature Klan outfits. You know they're taught to hate from the womb. This is the problem. It starts with people who should know better, who have the opportunity to know better, to sit down and negotiate, to try and make their voices heard in a manner which eventually can be productive to their cause. Instead, they give up and decide to go to extreme measures and cultivate this extremism into every generation until the only people left are ones who have never known any other way.

These kids might well be the terrorists of tomorrow. Which means they will be the hunted of tomorrow. They can thank their parents for it.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Torque, i agree with you, it is pretty much the same as children being indoctrinated into the KKK. There is a huge difference between that and playing "cowboys and indians".....

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I played cowboys and indians until I learned the true history behind the conflict. What history of the conflict do you think these Islamic children will be taught?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Pretending to saw someones head off is different from pretending to shoot an Indian...shooting is less personal then a stab or sawing....I think its sick and it just goes to show the type of people we are dealing with...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It is not only a pretend game but through these games these children are taught to hate and to embrace the killings of those who are not Muslims. How many of these children are actually given weapons and explosives to wear an kill others? There are many, and there are videos on the internet of these children before they take on one of their "holy missions" as martyrs, just as there are videos of Muslim young people doing the same and who live in other non-Muslim countries.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Are you kidding me that is insaine. I wish i could hear what they are saying. Bad ass little kids. This is turning so ugly.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

It was wrong then, and its wrong now. We murderd Indians, for what protecting there land, sharing there food with us?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
yes, it's sad that the parent videotaped and promoted the incident, but to tell the truth, right now my boys have Goku and Vegeta leading little army men into battle to blow up Bin Laden, Saddam and Ali (i don't know who Ali is)..who are hiding in my chair cushions...and btw the Bin Laden, Saddam and Ali toys are regular soldiers toys with toilet paper on their heads.

Now maybe i should be ashamed or concerned, but I am not, they are kids, they are playing, they hear news about these bad men, they pick up on it, when they tire of the game, they move on and the tiolet paper comes off the toys and then they are all battling aliens. Kids are kids, let them be, it the parents who use their kids for propaganda that are to blame.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Do you let your kids cut there heads off? If so this IS disturbing.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What a sad sad society these people live in.......tons of delusions and not an ounce of morality....

these children have lost their innocence....

fortunatly most of these future terrorists won't live past their childhoods.....

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
" It�s a show that won't make the Saturday morning lineup on any American network. But it has had a prominent slot on Palestinian TV. The program lacks the same slick production value of an American children's show, but it's just as influential. It's called The Children's Club.

It comes complete with puppet shows, games, songs and a very chilling message about becoming a suicide bomber. A little girl sings in Arabic about her ultimate ambition in life."

(Song Translation) �Oh sing my sister constantly about my life as a suicide warrior.�

Excerpted from.
wtvt.com...

Worldwatcher, it is actually completly different to the games and songs many of the children in the Middle East are taugh. They are taugh to hate those who are non-Muslim, and they grow up this way.

I am not saying every child in the Middle East is growing up like this, but those in predominant radical Islamic countries are taught to hate through games.

Are you going to set your children to hate others like the Jihadi children are taugh? Or are you going to teach them not to hate others?

BTW, there is no need for you to respond, I know you won't teach them to hate. I was just stating that to make you see the difference between your children playing and these Jihadi children being indoctrinated.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join