It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Screening for The Day Before Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone is interested, but for those who are, you can see a free screening of "The Day Before Disclosure.

I am off to watch it now, but just wanted to give a heads up first.Im looking forward to watching it myself!

Link for Free Screening

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
HEY YOU!

Thanks so much for sharing this. I think I'll watch it now!

Star n flag for you, and another THANKS! This should end my night on a fun foot.

I'll return to comment tomorrow (I'm so so sorry).

MM

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
thanks,

Now ill be up all night

again

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Just thought I would come back and give a update about part 1 that I just finished watching. So far for me I give it big thumbs up. It is being presented well. Part one seems to be laying the ground work of past history. Most of the people they are using as go to people for comments etc., are of the better quality speakers. Haven't seen any of the true whacks as of yet anyway.

Graphics are good and it seems to be running seamlessly for me so far. I will be back with more later! Glad others are excited to see it as well. I am guessing we will have a lot to talk about.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 6-10-2010 by onehuman because: double post sorry

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

thank you captain for the link...well done

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I have to say Im a bit befuddled why this was dropped into the movies section. I mean I get that it is a movie, but to me its not really any different then one long ufo video. With so many people thinking disclosure is right around the corner, and the producers of this film deciding to release it for free, I thought it was a good thing to let the community know about it. We have so many members here that have a interest in UFO's.

Anyhow, I have watched part two. The good news is, it is still well done, have heard a couple things I didn't know about before.Will go into it later if anyone is still around to discuss it.

A couple folks like Steven Greer have shown up, but I think that would be given considering the type of documentary they is. There does seem to be a lot of old interviews intertwined through the film, but I am curious to see how part 3 wraps it up.

Off I go and hopefully someone will still be around to talk to about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that. Perhaps soon the calls for disclosure will reach a critical mass. Hopefully, it will be before TPTB try some sort of scare hoax. I want to go to the 5D Earth, even if it means putting up with David Wilcock telling everyone "I told you so!"

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Just finished the whole thing, fantastic documentary, kudos to mr Greer for getting his website shill in there too, im sure that was part of the arrangement

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!! ITS EXCELLENT!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
lol David Wilcock, I have to say I was kind of surprised not to see him. I guess the producers wanted their film to be taken seriously.

I did really enjoy it even if a lot of it I have seen through my travels.I wasn't aware the big black out of the northeast coast may have had something to do with visitors.

I really liked the part 3. I actually have a friend that has stated she has been one of the surrogate mothers and taken many times to play with the children. She has also talked about she has moved around a lot to try and hide not only from the "visitors" but the government that shows a lot of interest in her as well. It really has been a nightmare for her.

All in all without giving away the whole movie for others, I have to give it
I also think it is great they decided to share it for free. That says a lot in itself to me. I do wonder though, if they did that because a time line is looming and they just wanted to get it out there asap. Having footage from the recent CNN presentation lets me know this was just finished up very very recently. So, a bit curious on that point.

Glad some others are enjoying it too

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Very niice!
Sweet find!

Thanks allot mate!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Very good UFO documentary. With that being said, I find myself more skeptical recently than I've ever been about this topic. The timing of disclosure, if it's about to happen like I think it is, is extremely suspect, and stinks to high heaven of Project Bluebeam. Link here on Bluebeam...

educate-yourself.org...

The two, well, three things in this movie that have me thinking that this might be the latest psyop distraction are...

1) In this movie, it is said that we are alien/hominid hybrids, and that there essentially is a universal consciousness that we are all a part of. These two ideas, if pushed, are the basis of a new religion to replace our, in my humble opinion, flawed doctrines. Establishing a new religion is part of the Bluebeam plan. World government will be nigh impossible without something close to a new universal religion / outlook. That being said, I won't lose any sleep if the three Abrahamic religions fade away into the void forever.

2) Timing is everything. The glut of UFO stories in the mainstream media lately, the supposed upcoming worldwide appearance on 10/13 tied to the failed CO2 meme that the elites have been pushing down our throats so they can implement carbon taxes to fund their little world takeover and transfer even more wealth away from us--all coinciding with an engineered economic disaster, God knows how many wars, poisoned oceans, broken gulf stream, incoming winter from hell,massive unemployment---we are so screwed right now as a society that it will be easy to accept anything that gives us a glimmer of hope. We are psychologically vulnerable as a whole at the moment. One false flag away from buying into whatever is being sold to us next.

3) Now this might just be my imagination, but after watching this movie, despite my rather negative outlook on the world at the moment, I was feeling very positive and excited, envisioning the Mother of All News Conferences and tons of info being released on the net, etc. This despite, in my heart of hearts, not buying into the UFO disclosure meme that we are currently enjoying. (I think we've been visited, but I think we're being taken for a ride by TPTB right now) I think that movie was CHOCK full of subliminals or something similar. And I think that we're in for a lot more of this. I seriously was not myself for 4-5 minutes after the movie was over.

I guess we shall see how this all turns out. Interesting times.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I don't know if anyone is interested, but for those who are, you can see a free screening of "The Day Before Disclosure.

I am off to watch it now, but just wanted to give a heads up first.Im looking forward to watching it myself!

Thanks for posting this doc. onehuman,

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
awww no i cant seem to watch it, everytime i click the link it comes up that it timed out
must be a lot of people watching it??? Is there another source for this vid????? i really want to watch it after reading all the comments here

Edit: scrub that lol.....as i typed it loaded up on the link you gave....cheers, i will have a look now
THANK YOU!!!
edit on 7-10-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: vid started working

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ive watched parts 1 and 2 and am on part 3 now so i thought id let you know what i think about this screener

To be honest...........its almost identical to any other documentry on the subject, it covers the same sightings, the same people from the disclosure project vid and doesnt really offer any thing new to the subject.
I was kinda hoping it would have had some new footage or pics, or some kind of new information within...that would make it worth watching IMO....i do feel as though i have had an hour stolen after watching parts 1&2 as like i say.....its almost identical to all the other documentry's

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I agree with you that it does rehash a lot of the same old material people like us have been looking at for quite some time now. The thing is, many others haven't, so to me it is packaged nicely for the "newbies."

I do have to say though, I did see some photos Ive never seen, and some footage as well. So all in all, yes a bit of a disappointment for us old timers, but still good for those just waking up to the fact. Not to mention it made me rethink some things. I noticed my thoughts being a little different now then when I first viewed some of the interviews.

I still think in my gut something is one the horizon... Time will tell, it always does.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well. . .that was a great documentary. No, more than a documentary, it was more like a commentary on the current state of mass ignorance. What a great piece.

top topics

join