It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are any of you gonna read W.'s book?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Why buy it, or even read a second hand copy. How much truth do you think would be in it to how much fabrication. Will pass on this.
edit on 6-10-2010 by MyStrawMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2010 by MyStrawMan because: miss spelled Why

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MyStrawMan

I might read it someday, but I certainly would not buy it.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

did i say that? please quote it then..................

the majority of people read more from the computer monitors than do they on print............

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And how do you know this?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

dont believe me not my problem...................

i ask these two questions

how many americans have computers in their homes?
how many americans have books in their homes?

www.libraryindex.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
funny how a guy who supposedly cant read or write wrote a book.....we all know people have ghost writers.......

but then again at least bush knew how to at least say corpsman and bush couldnt read didnt use the telepromoters so much......

partisan distraction talking point #7? Check

and then again if you have taken a look at obamas reading list you will be quite surprised..... but then again the majority of people think obama is smart really now ? take a good look at what the smart guy has done to this country and you can bet obama cant write a book either......no president in us history has written a book completely by themselves...

Gosh, you sure seem defensive concerning people's opinion of W.

really as breed put how could someone so stupid steal two elections and fake the biggest "lie" in american history while the conspiracy theories do exist theres not any conclusive proof.....

yes, because W being the President means that everything that happened durring his term has entirely his design.

read it yeah i read his fathers book but then agian how many people on this site really do read books instead of just dissing them..........the only thing the majority of people read is what happens to be on their lcd monitors...

pot, meet kettle. make nice, now.

meh............dont know why i even posted in this thread...:

this is obvious.
edit on 6-10-2010 by justadood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

have you read the thread? its nothing but partisan so not check

defensive not hardly for the simple fact every single thing you know about gwb was to destroy a man and a party so that left could get into power by any means and the end do justify the means.

not so fast again if you have read the comments gwb was just a puppet

pot calling the kettle black eh your not partisan?

what is obvious is the willingness to believe a man in this case gwb is just an evil man cause wait whats this the only thing you know about the man is what the left wing attack machine has told you...

hmmm......
edit on 6-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Bush legacy of strategery....They were simpler times...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

How does this relate to ATS? You come into the thread, making it sound like you are one of the very few on ATS who read books. I want to know how you could possibly know this.

I myself have no proof, but I would imagine that posters on this site read far more books that the average person.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

what is obvious is the willingness to believe a man in this case gwb is just an evil man cause wait whats this the only thing you know about the man is what the left wing attack machine has told you...

have i made any statements that imply i think W is 'evil'?

Or that i have implied i think W is anything?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

no thats the way you took it you twisted the words to suit your own meaning

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

apparently the only posts that are accepted are the ones demonizing bush

but since i wasnt demonizing bush you felt it necessary to jump in

that action in itself tells me everything i needed to know.

prove me wrong say something nice about gwb or cheney.......

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I guess I have to stop saying that I will read anything. In a word, no.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Here is what you said:

but then agian how many people on this site really do read books instead of just dissing them..........the only thing the majority of people read is what happens to be on their lcd monitors.....

Now what did I twist?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by neo96

Here is what you said:

but then agian how many people on this site really do read books instead of just dissing them..........the only thing the majority of people read is what happens to be on their lcd monitors.....

Now what did I twist?

what does the first part of that mean? it was a question geez.........................the second part well your not reading a book if your reading this post.............

yeah you did twist it to suit your own need the need to start a conflict with someone you dont know.........

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
To be totally honest with y'all I'm taking a pass we all know who was really in charge and it sure was not him.Cheney's memoirs would be a most interesting read or perhaps Condi's.

I am going to read it, he amuses me no end
like when he gets drunk or says something crazy,you on the money mate! cheeny was in control
[s and f]

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
No. I have better things to read. I'd rather watch reruns of The Facts of Life (YUK) than read a book by a politician trying to establish his legacy. I don't want to give him a dime or a minute of my time. And that goes for them all ... Bush43, Clinton, Obama (when he gets around to his legacy book), .... etc etc

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Whats the name of the book "My Pet Goat 2: A Wolf in Goats Clothing". That's clearly what he was thinking of right after you see them tell him the Twin Towers where under attack. "Hmm. This a great book but to short. It needs a sequel."

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Aha, but President Bush knows how many states there are.............
Can't say the same about oh, say, the guy in office now.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The funny thing is there has been no mention of this book in Aus....its appears, we don't care. Which annoys me a little...it seems that people here in Australia havn't clicked that we are the USA's bitch...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join