It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I'm Here at ATS and What Led Me Here.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

all very interestnig, could you get pictures of said fences around your farm(s) ? i think it was very cool of you parents not to complely leave you in the dark kuds to your parents thanks for the read

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

When I was younger, I once had the opportunity to visit a property..a government "location" disguised as a farm house. It has since been totally demolished. I visited this "house" after it had been vacated and before it was demolished. I was shown the house by a close friend that had once worked at that location for the Gov.

The house had a single button that would roll blast shuttes over all the windows. The walls...while appearing like regular wood siding on the outside...they were about a foot of reinforced concrete and rebar on the inside.

And the windows...just as you described. Many were painted black on the inside (not on the outside) creating the illusion when you peered in through the window...even pressing your face to the glass with hands shielding the light...that you were looking into a room with the lights off. The "farmhouse" was a bunkered gov facility, but from the outside, just a ratty old farmhouse.

This "farm" was a missile base. We also walked out into a corn field where there was a camflaged door level with the ground. We opened the door and thier was cement stairs leading down...deep down...Maybe 40 large steps. At the bottom was a steel hatch witth stenciled letters "Through these doors walks the world's finest three man crew"...if memory serves me. Inside was the abandoned launch facility complete with the famous "two keys"...as I understand it, to launch the missles, you needed two soldiers to each independantly turn the keys and one back up in case someone flaked out. "three man crew" The underground facility was huge and completely hidden from the surface....under a cornfield. We later found the ventilation shaft also hidden in the field. Thier was also gear and instruction manuals left behind (in case of nuclear attack).

There is a shopping mall their now.

Trivia note...how did the US and Russians spot these hidden facilities from sattelite data? One clue was the roads. In the case of hidden missle facilities you needed raods that would accomodate very long semi-tractor trailors carrying missles. No hard right hand turns, but oddly gradual bending turns on the roads within the property. and leading to it.

Taking this further...and assuming not all hidden gov facilities are missle bases...ratty old farmhouses plus surrounding open fields with new and maintained roads on the property...especially in the proximity of known military facilities...should raise question marks. Gov employees for some reason usually demand good roads..even when hiding

So I can't speak to the veracity of much of what you wrote, but I know the farmhouse thing at least sounds legit from my own experience.
edit on 7-10-2010 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Forgot to mention I can't wait until you get back so Zorgon will continue what he has to share.

I also wanted to say the government had no right to take that property of yours, I wonder if there is anyway possible you could fight that after all these years.

Something just isn't right about this and I am glad you finally found it in yourself to share this this with us.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't know if it is merely because of your impeccable control of written English, but this history of your experiences with extra-terrestrial craft and beings is probably the only relatively legitimate account I have ever read.

S&F
edit on 7-10-2010 by inivux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Very Nice thread! I for one commend you for coming forward and I understand why you are so skeptic.
I feel the same about it. I have had so many dreams and so many I guess "visions" of this stuff and I always kept it in the back of my head. And It gives me the chills not because the idea scares me but because I get deja vu. I dont know why or whatever but IT hits me like a freight train. Where in California are you...We need to do lunch!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There is a long, really long, line of posts like this. So, right off the idea has a lot going against it.

May I suggest that you at least state what said folks have told you in the past and what has come to fruition. Right now, it just sounds made up, made up of a multitude of stuff from this site.

There are some beings who enjoy feeding misinformation via these kinds of exchanges, nancy leider (sp) comes to mind. Part of the problem with this post and many like them, is the people who reiterate the information talk as though they have zero discernment - as nancy clearly did or does. They talk as though a machine spit out a paper that says "war in three weeks" and they accept it without a dialogue to flush it out.

So, in future, it helps the case you and others are trying to make to flush the conversation out, if you didn't at the time, well then....

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Excellent Story my friend. You sound like someone I want to know and be friends with. I also live in Utah right now and have my own UFO stories that have also lead me here. The amount of UFOs I have seen this year (2010) is utterly improbable.
I feel like all of us need to start a crusade so the TRUTH can be known.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Blaine - what an interesting story, thank you for sharing. It isn't easy bearing your soul to others...With that said, you have also inspired me
I've not told my tale of how i've come to be such an 'alternative thinker' to anyone, but my partner. People, i think, just think i'm 'weird' just because...

My mother was 16 when she became pregnant with me, the circumstances were so far from ideal, the storyline of my conception could easily fit into your generic daytime soap opera plots, but i won't bore you with those details. Around the time when my mother conceived me, she and the family lived in a very small town in WV (actually, I still live here), more like a village than a town, really. Around the time she became pregnant with me, my mother began telling my grandmother about these weird lights, and this spaceship, that she kept seeing night after night, but could never remember going to bed after seeing it, just would be looking at it, then would wake up. (I have to interject something here---my family, and the culture of this area, are not conducive to any type of alternative way of thinking--belief in UFO's and the like just are not accepted by people in this area, especially not back in the 70's. And the 'groupthink' thing is very strong, so one must not say anything 'different' or believe 'different' because then not only do your family, but also your neighbors, bosses, acquaintances, people you don't even know that know you, will ALL know, and you shall be shunned.)
Ok, so, my grandmother then asks my mother if she will wake her up the next time my mother sees this, because grandma didn't know what to make of it, and probably halluncinations or drugs were on her list of reasons for these sitings. So, the next time it happens, mom wakes her up. It's in the middle of the night, and there across the bridge, in the big softball field/playground (the area use to be an elementary school), was a triangle shaped space ship, kind of leaning but barely hovering above the ground. Grandma said it was lit up like a Christmas tree & HUGE. Grandma never likes to talk about it, but will if you are in the family, and has drawn numerous pictures of it. 'Kay, so they are standing there looking at this thing, Grandma said it was so odd because they didn't talk to each other about it, didn't discuss it, didn't say anything to one another about it, just stood there in silence in the middle of the night watching this ship/object, and then Grandma said she woke up--it was morning. Grandma said that neither one of them remembered going to bed, or had any memory of anything but standing there watching it.Grandma claims to have never seen anything like it before or since. If you ask her if she believes in UFO's she will just say that there are things out there we just can't explain.

My mom always had a fascination for the paranormal/UFO's, one night we were all standing outside (and this is in the BOONIES-virtually no light pollution so we can see a lot out here) watching this thing in the sky that was acting all crazy, moving around zig zagging in the sky (we were actually trying to use binoculars to get a better look - didn't work so well :lol
. Mom just takes off walking down the field, in the pitch darkness, towards the direction of this thing in the sky. Grandma called to her, but she wouldn't answer or turn around, so a couple of us went after her, then after a bit she turned around, saying she didn't hear us yelling. In addition, she had these odd scoop-shaped scars on her thigh and upper arm, like someone took a baby spoon and scooped out some of her flesh, very smooth & deep. She said she didn't know how in the world she got them, they just seemed to be there one day.
I never did ask my mother about this UFO that she witnessed with my grandma...I never really knew about it till after mom died when i was 16, she was 34. So i never got the opportunity to get her side of the story or her version, or anything she may have experienced. And it's very sad to think I will never have that chance. I really wish I would've known.
When I learned of all of this later on after her death, i became very interested in the UFO phenomenon, and also after her death i became very interested in supernatural phenomenon. Many more things have occurred since then, but i think i have taken up enough of your thread for now. I can be long-winded at times.
I find it fascinating hearing others' stories of how they came to a 'different' way of thinking, and it makes me feel not-so-alone. Where I live, in rural WV, my thoughts/beliefs/philosophies are considered to very 'out there.' To have a forum such as this where we can all come together and maybe hold each other up in some way is simply wonderful.
Thanks again for the personal disclosure. We're not all as different as we may think.

Pisces

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Blaine I hope you don't mind me posting this here but Fox News just reported that again China shut down there airport because of a UFO.......picture included.

They say it is the second time there airport was shut down and since June there has been 6 sightings of unexplained UFO sightings there.

This was just reported I have no info just wanted it out.

Sorry you can remove if you like

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing, just with the way someone writes the story tells alot about their authenticity. I'll be coming back because this is interesting stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Perhaps the gaps in memory are a protective device to insure we don't know until we are ready and then just maybe our Government is up to things beyond what we know. I'm even open to the idea of time travelers.

I am working on a theory related to the lost time... not time travelers but something to do with the power source. To get around the speed of light limiting factor, one would have to warp space and thus be able to travel instantly between the two points (imagine 2 dots on a paper, fold the paper, then move between the points A and B, literally step across, then unfold and you are now at point B)

We know a strong gravity field effects time as it does light waves.. the closer we get to light speed, time changes

IF a spacecraft can exert a strong enough gravity field to warp space, it would then seem logical that anyone caught in the vicinity when activated could experience a time shift.

So when people tell me they have had a time loss during a UFO encounter, I count that as good evidence that a warp drive has been activated

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

+38° 58' 13.13", -110° 7' 33.19"

Utah's Green River Complex is called "The New Area 51"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems shut down now though

Thank you. That's the place. That would be on one of the boudaries of the original Ranch I think, but most of that is BLM now. I don't know the exact boundaries.

When I was a kid, we would stop in Green River and if we went into a cafe or something everyone knew my Father or were related somehow. Of course that was long ago.

The roads around that area have changed so much the last time I was there, with so much time having passed, I had a hard time finding anything. Too many years and too many dead brain cells.

I ran into that story and realized where it was while waiting for my car at a Midas shop in Idaho one day. The magazine with the article was sitting on the waiting room table. The article in Popular Mechanics I mean.

I don't think there is anything to see at that site, at least nothing visible. The fencing looks abandoned these days. An old structure or two, but nothing that looks like a functional facility. What goes on on that land, if anything is a mystery to me. I drove around that area about a year before that article came out and to be honest I did not buy the articles premise. Where are the workers? Everybody knows everybody in those isolated little towns.

The primary reason the Government wanted the Ranch was not at that location and had to do with the minerals the land held. The other stuff would be beyond anything my family would have known about.

As a side note here, if your ever there when the Watermelons are ripe, buy one and enjoy the sweetest, most incredible Watermelon you will ever experience.

Thank for posting that. Much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

It's sad how much history is lost and thrown out when people die. I often regret much of the stuff I discarded like my Sisters UFO, and Sci-Fi stuff from the fifties.

I'm ashamed to admit that I have not carried on with my families habit of passing down first person histories. Thankfully my Sister made sure the documents went to another more reliable person than me before her death.

Check your messages.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Well I took a look around on Google Earth and put what I found on this page

www.thelivingmoon.com...

The first thing I noticed was what is labeled on GE as a tailing pond for an old Uranium mine in the area. (Uranium deposits on that land would have been more than enough reason for them to take your land) There are many Uranium mines listed for that area

But look at this tailing pond You being rock hound would know what they should look look so tell me why it looks like the image below from GE

Close up

Now in that thread that I linked... I heard mention of a huge tunnel that was supposedly visible/accessible

There are huge high voltage lines going to the site.. you can follow several of them. There are also many large antennas...

But the most interesting spot is this area is something that looks like a small version of HAARP (or its a power station) Below that appears what from GE looks like a very large tunnel/cave opening. Next time I get up that way I want to check that out

So we have Uranium mines, an old launch site, and a possible cave/tunnel entrance and lots of power feeding the area. I wonder how inactive it really is

FIELD TRIP!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

lots of possibilities and unknowns. My family was just an ordinary bunch of Farmers and Ranchers. To us this was more a case of the Government using it's power against a German family wrongly. It is my Great Grandparents original nationality that led to their land being taken. I have no doubt of that. Even though they left Prussia long before the insanity started, my family was persecuted somewhat for their heritage.

My family ended up in that area as many did. Through their connection to the Mormon Faith. Some of their heirs became Mormon's and others did not.

At the time this happened was I think right after my Mother left Union Pacific Railroad as a Brakeman and Turntable Operator where she did her part during WW2. My Father worked as a Ship-fitter in San Diego during the war. He left his job at the Coal Mines in Utah to do that. An Aunt installed wiring harnesses in Jeeps and even the Farms and Ranches contributed crops to the effort. It was a different time then.

I don't see how this could be related to any kind of Government mind control, although that most certainly occurred. This was just a couple traveling to visit family. No military or government connection.

Posting this has started bringing old memories back. One day while frog gigging near Green River my Father told me about how he would sell frogs to a local Cafe to make pocket money as a kid. I'm rambling again here, sorry.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I hope you eventually find the answers to your questions.

Thank you. I wonder how many other visitors here have similar stories to tell and hesitate to do so. Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I'm humbled. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I'm convinced that there are many such stories to be shared by people here at ATS. It's hard to do for many reasons. Fear of exposing identity or of being ridiculed not least among them. It's important that people share family histories, I agree.

I'm still a bit shocked at myself.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I like the tone that Blaine91555 has set with this thread, and his writing style as well.

My experience, which I have never related to anyone, involved seeing a UFO during a winter storm in 2007 from an apartment balcony facing the city of Boston. It was after midnight and the snow had stopping falling, I stepped outside to smoke a cigarette and while observing the low cloud cover witnessed a super fast but silent ball of light zig-zag through the clouds. It lit up the entire parking lot below the baloney, like a wide angle search beam, and changed direction like a ball bouncing off a wall.

The whole experience lasted about twenty seconds as my field of vision was limited by surrounding trees, but the object was in the clouds, bright as a star, was flying low and about the size of a car I'd guess. And it didn't make any noise whatsoever and it changed direction too quickly. My first thought was, this is not man-made, the g-force alone would kill you.

Naturally I was dumbfounded by what I had witnessed so I stayed awake googling the hell out of "light in the sky" topics. I remember that ball lightening caught my attention as a viable explanation, though I later dismissed because it is described as actual fire - this was like a flying light bulb and not fiery at all.

**Ball lightening link for those not familiar: en.wikipedia.org...

Next I found UFO stories and a few qualities resonated with me. First, UFOs have been seen as just light (foo fighters), they can change direction on a dime, make no noise, and can move extremely fast. Those four qualities all matched what I had seen that night, and that's why I'm here on ATS... searching for answers.

I was never interested in UFOs before my experience, and to be honest I considered it a topic for the nutters out there. Well call me a nut I guess, but I am a careful believer now.

It should be noted, when I finally did go to bed I had the worst nightmares where an alien came through my second story balcony door and just stared at me... menacingly. It was a tall typically described alien, a gray. The weird thing is, in my research I hadn't read about aliens on purpose; it was late, and I wanted to know about UFO descriptions nothing else. To be sure, after my nightmare, I started researching aliens as well.

That's my story. Thanks for this thread.
edit on 7-10-2010 by Jason88 because: clarity

edit on 7-10-2010 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2010 by Jason88 because: formatting

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks so much for your kind words. Now that I'm seeing the response, I'm a bit embarrassed I did not share sooner.

ATS has been a learning experience for sure. Mainly learning to have a more open mind, a thing I still struggle with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join