It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinite Being vs. Just being, Which is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Are you an infinite being? Are we just being? What do i mean?

Infinite being...
Projecting outwards infinitely into nothing.

Being, is, or are...
You are not the center of the universe, you ARE the universe. At least the universe of that which you reside.

Are we constantly projecting or consciousness outwards into nothing or are we all there is? I notice a lot of people talking about us being infinite, but how do you define that? I see myself as everything there is, but rather then being that as the universe, it is more in that i am everything, kind of like the matrix. I am alive in everything that i experience. So, am i infinite as a being, or am i everything, infinitely experiencing myself in different forms?

Is there a difference?

I AM, as someone so intricately stated in a book i read. Not, I AM infinite. Weather or not you believe in this figure, does the message still apply?

edit on 6-10-2010 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The average man sees evil in the world, the enlightened man sees the same thing but sees no evil in the world, knowing that good and evil are part of the world system and each has its own place. Evil appears to exist because of a mind that is out of focus.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

What are you talking about evil for? Curious...

I know i had a hard time articulating what the question was in my head but what i am basiclly saying is that this whole idea of us being infinite is kind of limited, ya know what i mean?

More like... i am being, rather then...

I am infinite being.

How can i be, (anything)? I am infinite! No i am not!

join