It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 ~ Oct 6th ~2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

Sorry, I just need to know if thats eastern standard time, cause I'm on the west coast, and I need to know if I'm dead already.I dont mean to mock, but where's the proof to back up that statement.When you come on and announce something like that , you better have something to back it up and make us take you seriously.Man sometimes I'm just to diplomatic.I hope it's not true(which I'm sure it's not), but what would be the beginning signs that is was under way? where? started by who?why? If bombing of Iran has started then maybe I'd be a bit concerned by now, but I see no reports anywhere that this has begun.So lets all just relax, take a big deep breath and try to create threads that are well researched, thought out, articulate and will create intelligent debate ,conversation, and maybe a few laughs.Thank you.Come again. Peace.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

If all souls are on standby does that mean that no one can die or be born in the next hour?

What does your soul say?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo
WW3 will start in One hour.

Please put this in your diary and don't forget the date...

Fog Horn.

~kramers into door~
OH CRAP!!!
i'm late, how did i not know this!!! i didnt see any bombs over atlanta....oh yeah..that's right, things are a ltitle slower here in the south.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

Don't worry you can just write it in your diary now and pretend that you did it earlier if anyone asks.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Don't worry guys. I'll let you know when I'm ready to light that firecracker.

9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.
edit on 6-10-2010 by ntech because: additions

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

Sorry, I just need to know if thats eastern standard time, cause I'm on the west coast, and I need to know if I'm dead already.I dont mean to mock, but where's the proof to back up that statement.When you come on and announce something like that , you better have something to back it up and make us take you seriously.Man sometimes I'm just to diplomatic.I hope it's not true(which I'm sure it's not), but what would be the beginning signs that is was under way? where? started by who?why? If bombing of Iran has started then maybe I'd be a bit concerned by now, but I see no reports anywhere that this has begun.So lets all just relax, take a big deep breath and try to create threads that are well researched, thought out, articulate and will create intelligent debate ,conversation, and maybe a few laughs.Thank you.Come again. Peace.

Most comments have been extremely humorous

others should contemplate the come down.

Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

WW3 will start in One hour.

Please put this in your diary and don't forget the date...

Fog Horn.

Ok now .. i dont understand ATS no more
how come these 3 phrases .. made the front page

the system is starting to be fishy .. credibly speaking

it still in prediction .. why is that ?
edit on 10/6/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

Most comments have been extremely humorous

others should contemplate the come down.

Peace

Can I ask a couple of questions SeventyTwo.

When you wrote the original post did you really truly think that world war 3 was going to start in an hour?
If so how did you come to this conclusion?
and in hindsight how do you account for the conclusion turning out to be wrong?

I'm actually interested, not just trying to be snarky

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
At this rate, we are bout 3 minutes away from World War Eight!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Maybe the end of the world ran out of gas or had a flat tire or something...Maybe it is delayed but still on its way...Im not giving up hope just yet...

Think we shoud send out a search party? Any idea which direction it would have taken to get here? Maybe it doesnt have a gps and is just lost? Anyone have the end of the world's phone number?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

yes zombies and robots too

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You still havent backed up your original claim.Is this a joke? Any serious proof yet?Just sit back and watch and laugh.Is that it? Come on man at least throw us a bone. Give me a small sign that there is some form of gelatinus brain matter inside your skull.Please? Peace.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have to say, these predictions are getting better and better...

Once upon a time all these predictions were in the future...now there all just hours away.

Seriously, I would like to see some sort of 'ATS False Prophet Register'. All predictions that do not come to pass, the user is then a False Prophet Offender and must be registered so communities (and threads) are aware of there presence.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
No. Ghost hunters is on tonight!
Second line.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
are we there yet?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Wow, I survived WWIII. Great, let's start rebuilding and long live the new revolution. lol

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethyrial Symphony

Hey, great idea, I like that, false prophet offender's, Good thinking.I dont know if it would ever be implemented here, but it makes sense to me. Lets track their predictions, have a top ten, false prophet offenders page, so we can track their progress, or lack of it....lol.I think most long time members here know who 's who when it comes to this type of stuff.I just know, I would never come on and just start throwing phrases around like that with no proof and expect people to take me seriously.I would also never do it just to get a cheap laugh and watch other people get upset because I was showing no respect.It also shows a lack of maturity. Peace.
edit on 6-10-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have already set the time lock to my fall outshelter. I thought 6 months would just about do it.

Unfortunately one hours notice till the end of the world caught me off guard and I only have provisions for the next week or so......PLEASE SEND HELP.

PS: Ask the authorities to delay my rescue until after Oct 13th. I have been told that is the next official end of world date. Better safe than sorry.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Crap! I read this thread 8 hours too late. Did we mission accomplish yet?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Did anybody here see that Pakistani people burned some UN Trucks on a main Supply route to Afghanistan. Tears the type of stuff that brings wars.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join