It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning of hostile Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What a stupid post. There will NOT be any invasion!!!!!!!!. Are you people brainwashed or what? It is a FACT that extra terrestrials are coming,but its not an hostile invasion. If you have payed attention, you would know that we need help and transport to our new planet.! We are sending ships together with the other extra terrestrial race for evac. Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Cease posts like this, a truely pathetic way to get hits/flags/attention.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

I'm curious (and I'm only singling you out because you posted a very excited thread a bit ago that I wasn't able to reply to, but this goes for everyone who's giddy about tomorrow), what will change if nothing happens?

If you wake up the morning of the 13th, and there were no aliens, no hovering spaceships, nothing at all on the news, and no sign of any difference to the world at all, what will you do? How will you feel?

Because I feel I've seen this sort of thing enough to make a guess. This isn't an attack against anyone's character, it's just a preemptive expectation based on past experiences. My guess is that many people who were devoted to the idea of worldwide disclosure on this specific date will find disclosure somehow, even if nobody else does. They'll find a couple of UFO accounts from the day and use it as evidence, then claim that the "truth was covered up by the powers that be" for whatever reasons the powers that be do these things they do.

Basically, the people who are devoted to this specific disclosure date will try everything in order to maintain their opinion that it happens on that date, even if it doesn't happen, or that something intervened and made it impossible to happen.

Never that it wasn't going to happen to begin with, though. Never that. That would require admission of being wrong, which is extremely rare within the more die-hard fringe of the UFO community. Am I the only one who's noticed this?

I will be the first to scrape my knees across the gravel crawling to beg redemption if they just so happen to show up, but I'm not planning on buying any kneepads for this disclosure prediction.
edit on 10/11/2010 by EsSeeEye because: I suck at dates.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

yes, unfortunately, could have mental health issues as more often than not, this is what happens.
Been there, done that!

I suppose after /the Meier Hoax, someone else needs to keep the Pleiades's Alien Species a possibility?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
But, after a deeper look into this lady's shtick, I've quickly come to the conclusion that she isn't "just nuts"...she is also dishonest and looking to make a buck.

On youtube, almost all of her videos are for rent...wha? RENT? Yeah...4 bucks, 3 bucks, 6 bucks...you pay it, you can rent her rambling cam talks...just pay her and you can rent her!

Hmmm...

I did wonder about this and there we have it.
It is a money spinner.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
I will be the first to scrape my knees across the gravel crawling to beg redemption if they just so happen to show up,

seems like you have already made up your mind what the aliens are..

While your on your knees though I would look behind you just in case

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

If you wake up the morning of the 13th, and there were no aliens, no hovering spaceships, nothing at all on the news, and no sign of any difference to the world at all, what will you do? How will you feel?

They are already here...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Lol haha, i love those emoticons zorgon.

gotta get me some of those, lol.

Oh yeah i'm supposed to comment on the "hostile invasion".

PPPFFFFFFTTT, covers it i think.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Any additional information on that lady or video?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I can't wait to finally put another hoaxer in the group they belong.

Second Line.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

No I didn't look yet... but she isn't asking for money so maybe I see what this is all about
Threads around here are pretty slow anyway

Ah that was easy... in the video we see top right at .05 seconds
Anne Pajuluoma
UFO Contactee, Finland

So the language I would assume is Finnish

ANNE PAJULUOMA, A POET AND WRITER OUT OF THIS WORLD
THE STAR TRAVELLER - Anne Pajuluoma
www.artstargate.com...

The Sirius Mystery - book by Robert Temple claims aquatic aliens have been to Earth and will return,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

*Video* Sirian/Human Hybrid Woman
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NOW I am interested

edit on 12-10-2010 by zorgon because: Sirian Holiday Planning

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It's now the 13th here in the UK, so here's hoping that the ET's are on GMT so that going to see the Dr isn't the highpoint of my day.

Rev

edit on 12/10/2010 by revmoofoo because: my kingdom for mad spelling skills!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
hi this is my opinion,but i think this lady is plain crazy

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I got served!

So, there's four hours left of the day of invasion/disclosure. I notice everyone's clammed up.

How is this one going to be swept under the rug so the next one can be the real deal?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The lady sounds like she's lying about this. But what would happen if they do land......?
I get to be first In line!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Well even if the ET's do hover all over the place...the news is too interested in the Chile miners story hah

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
you know what would be really funny? when her prediction doesn't come true, she'll end up saying "oh sorry guys, the aliens just contacted me and said they ain't going to invade now because they ran out of gas" LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

How is this one going to be swept under the rug so the next one can be the real deal?

No problem

The populace has short term memory

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think the only thing the Aliens invaded was the AT&T Satellite because I had no service anywhere in L.A. County...

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
going to see Roger Waters tonight... would be AWESOME synchronicity to have this happen then!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join