It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning of hostile Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
hmmm, let's see :

from the most threads I did remember of the last couple of day's :

October 13th : Alien spaceships will hoover above the big city's, but they won't land and show themselves yet...

October 20th : A hostile alien race from the Pleiadden will emerge and kill every human alive...

October 20th : A alien named Bob has revealed that the economy will collapse...

April - May 2011 : The Aliens will ( again ) show up, but this time around they will finaly show themselves to mankind.

Well; Why does it feel that probally in around 1 or 2 day's I can add even more dates here ?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
A hostile alien race from the Pleiadden will emerge and kill every human alive

Does this mean that they'll kill us until we spontaneously and miraculously come back to life?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Rev

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
new update from the prophet on her videos and powers..

hmmm

btw for those who werent fortunate enough to watch her video which was actually non rental till yesturday, she talks about `vrill ships` (satanic nazi draconian ships) which will come and pretend to be of light
and will try kidnap humans

she then goes on to list every conspiracy going from the queen and obama being a reptilian

and to the economic situation

and then talks about her being a spiitual entitity with powers and how she can shoot lightening bolts

oh, and all this is said in a low cut sports wear bra
edit on 7-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

Nothing new then oh well 13 October beckons.......
Cheers Star for you.....
ATS Live should do a Meeting The Aliens UFO Special....Wednesday 13 Oct..
edit on 7-10-2010 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

need i say anymore?

image taken from her `colleen for president` video

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by OldDragger

She gives a date: 13 October
Brill ships are supposed to be landing....
Brill ships? WTF is a Brill?

Wow. Its gonna get crowded around here. Aren't the Ebens supposed to land on November 11th from Serpo?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
These are some of my most favorite videos.

I love the duality of humor and dead- pan seriousness.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

DClairvoyant, I like your name are you a clairvoyant? Also I dont really understand what your link meant for the Royals and the future? I dont mean to be dense but can you simplify it for me? I feel you somehow are in the know on this and will do my best to trust your candid honesty.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

True at this current point in 'time'. Yet it shall matter not as 2011 approach's and financial stock market's will crash, the monies/fiat system will collaspe heavily and therefore lead to stocks of supplies water/food running out within the first few hour's. That's why from the perspective of looking-ahead and preparing now that we must, you and I will see the future unfold for more challenges ahead.

Try not to worry though, hold onto what Faith you have and remember be careful and don't give up!

L & L.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Honestly you really won't have to worry about stocking up on items. People will be able to manifest water and other items needed for survival without the help of outside influence.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

what a hateful thing to say.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Many thanks for the well wishes indeed... I can only hope that someday soon all will change for the better...whether it be through alien technological advances or whatever...because times are tough and monies are tight, sometimes it's hard for me to get outta bed...and the temptation to hit the snooze button again and again is ever present! But it's the little things that make it worthwhile...

peace...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Just finished cleaning brownie chunks off the keyboard. I was laughing so hard I thought I'd never catch my breath again.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The only thing I'm left wondering is real or fake after watching the video is her breasts...

Silicone or real? Anyone?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow!

This is the first video I have ever had blocked because I live in Australia!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I guess she sure seems like another one...

But here's some food for thought.

If I were in charge of an alien race, intent on invading Earth, this is how I would do it.

1. See to it that fraudster after fraudster claims "the aliens are coming" . This will eventually condition the population to believe that anyone who makes such a claim is crazy.

2. Invade. If anyone on Earth receives prior warning, who cares? Nobody will believe them.

How many of you would fall for my plan?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Don't worry guys!
We have Chuck Norris!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Don't worry guys!
We have Chuck Norris!

Chuck Norris

Bruce Lee

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Unfortunately, Bruce Lee is dead. Chuck is our only hope.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
All I can say is that she has a class REAL rack and should she need some spiritual release she just needs to come around to mine when the wife is out!

You lot get in the queue behind me.....

For her, not me!!!!

As for October the 13th, I dare say Tom Cruise will come to rescue us with his thetans!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
All I can say is that she has a class REAL rack and should she need some spiritual release she just needs to come around to mine when the wife is out!

You lot get in the queue behind me.....

For her, not me!!!!

As for October the 13th, I dare say Tom Cruise will come to rescue us with his thetans!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join