It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning of hostile Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
For the record... if any of you guys believe this then AFTER this event does not happen I request you march straight over to the nearest window and fling your self from said window if said window happens to be less than one story up then pick yourself up and shake off the glass and do 1 of 2 options run into the nearest street and stand in middle and wait. Or after you have shake off the glass from the window find the biggest shard of glass and insert into neck and twist with conviction!
edit on 2010 by tsloan because: (no reason given)

What a stupid thing to say! Yes, in this subject it is annoying that some people will believe anything, but does that mean you should speak about them like that. Believing in everything does not make that person a bad person!

What also annoys me, are people like you. You view these believers as if they are terrorists or have done something really bad that they deserve horrible things to happen to them No wonder this world is f*cked up!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Darn! Video is not availab. in my country

Hostile invasion? Pleadian Contactee? Nope .... brain washed

Don't ask me how I know please or I have to give away my planet of origin

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by tsloan
For the record... if any of you guys believe this then AFTER this event does not happen I request you march straight over to the nearest window and fling your self from said window if said window happens to be less than one story up then pick yourself up and shake off the glass and do 1 of 2 options run into the nearest street and stand in middle and wait. Or after you have shake off the glass from the window find the biggest shard of glass and insert into neck and twist with conviction!
edit on 2010 by tsloan because: (no reason given)

What a stupid thing to say! Yes, in this subject it is annoying that some people will believe anything, but does that mean you should speak about them like that. Believing in everything does not make that person a bad person!

What also annoys me, are people like you. You view these believers as if they are terrorists or have done
something really bad that they deserve horrible things to happen to them No wonder this world is f*cked up!

hi i absolutly agree, i have reported his abusive post and i ask anyone else to do it, its on the page before this one
im sorry but i am fed up with people who think violence is the way to get peoples attention
i know his game, sick and disturbing to get attention.. really pathetic and shows how low society have sunk
edit on 7-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

I know, its really annoying that there are people out their who wish harm on people for believing something like this. I mean, what the hell is the world coming to when we have small minded fools like this!

Its not like the believer has killed anyone, or harmed anyone, but because they believe this, then that means they are bad,evil people! So sad!

I know he won't post on here again. These people never do

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I'm from the UK and I too had an alert message pop up about "Colesakick". So it has me wonder is this conditioning of The Independent Web?

And who's behind conditioning which country is allowed and who's not?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

More Lies:
Link: www.ukcolumn.org...

Yes this too will have impact on the Royalities.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Untrue we don't need fiat monies to survive. You can't eat paper and gold. You can't eat the non-eatable items you purchase for monies. You can only survive off food and water. If you really think the world evolves around monies, wrong!
edit on 7-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
hmmmm, cant watch that video in my area..
canada? really?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by discolo
I cannot watch this in my country unless i pay her some dollars. i'm now beside my self with fear.
please help send me some dollars to Discolo at above top secret.............

I wouldn't pay her money to watch information that is free for all, so why should You! Here is a link below to watch for free.

Inner Truth comes from within your consciousness, you don't require anything more than Love.

anybody doing it for profiteering purposes I would think twice about there intentions/desires.

www.disclose.tv...

Free to watch and enjoy and make up your own decision's.
edit on 7-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Link.

Edit To ADD: I was warned of this by email a few weeks ago and that we shouldn't believe the so-called 'Official' disclosure. It's to deceive the public. Stay on the surface and don't be foolish. Be Careful.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
the person who posted the disclose tv links.. its still youtube ones and wont play

she has shot herself in the foot BIG TIME

only people on the u.s can use the rental programe

any other country whether in europe middle east asia wherever can not view it or pay even if they wanted.. a smple `content unavailable` comes up

well i guess only americans who pay will be saved!

this is worse than blossom goodchild, yes she sold her e-books but at least didnt flaunt it in your face in all her videos

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
reply to post by kdial1

omg enough of the nonsense... i take a break on all i see are alien posts cant we talk about the upcoming election and important issues.... please?

How do you know it's not the same thing?
Just kidding....
No really I was just kidding

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Time someone copied these to mp4 and repost them for the rest of us....It isn't rocket science .....share the vids OP then I'll think about giving you a flag and star.

useful

edit on 7-10-2010 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

Make sure your spyware software is up to date before you use it!

edit on 7-10-2010 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yea come on guys, upload an mp4 so i can have a look at the jiggly bits we keep hearing about.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
OK....Let me get this straight. Aliens are coming.....Aliens are already here.....They are hostile....They are friendly. Well, which is it??? Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe that there is life out there in the cosmos. It would probably be foolish to think otherwise. According to the 1% factor, there should be millions upon millions.
HOWEVER.....Why the hell do so many people believe that WE are so important that all these different alien races would come hundreds or even thousands of light-years from their home to watch US. Are we really that arrogant? I do think we as a species are interesting though. We have made some magnificint accomplishments and are capable of so much love. On the other hand.............we are also some war-like sons-a-bitches capable of annihalating our own race.

Hmmm.........OK! Maybe we are interesting enough for other species to go out of their way, but I just can't see our planet as a chess board for other races to use for their own entertainment. If they really are here, I wish they would just make their presence and intentions known.

Just my two cents!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well we made it to her youtube Channel Comments page.

From commonsense909

Or is it that i cant post up links anymore, sad, anyways she claimed to be an alien, has superhuman powers, and is not common,she claims she can control antimatter and is making the same prediction as the past scammer blossomlovechild had made back in 08, shes doing the same exact thing, and to make things worse shes using the same date october 14th LOLLLL , i heard about this lady on ats abovetopsecre.., they were making fun of her ,THATS THE ONLY REASON WHY IM HERE, i had to come see it for myself, shes a laughing stock in the intelligent ats community, LMAO oh and she says if we sin that we dont go to hell LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, so according to her everyone should sin and have no remorse and not repent, this lady is going to Hell....

Linkwww.youtube.com...
So well done commonsense909 but i don't think that will bother her with that big stash of cash

Thankyou

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
new update from the prophet on her videos and powers..

hmmm

btw for those who werent fortunate enough to watch her video which was actually non rental till yesturday, she talks about `vrill ships` (satanic nazi draconian ships) which will come and pretend to be of light
and will try kidnap humans

she then goes on to list every conspiracy going from the queen and obama being a reptilian

and to the economic situation

and then talks about her being a spiitual entitity with powers and how she can shoot lightening bolts

oh, and all this is said in a low cut sports wear bra

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Untrue we don't need fiat monies to survive. You can't eat paper and gold. You can't eat the non-eatable items you purchase for monies. You can only survive off food and water. If you really think the world evolves around monies, wrong!

While yes it's true you can't eat paper and gold, unfortunately try paying your landlord with a can of spam. Or try going to the nearest grocery store and buying bread and water with anything other than fiat monies. Not possible. This particular reality revolves around money. Trade goods only go so far sadly...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
First reply on ATS as a new member. I've been reading on this site for a very long time. Trying to be open minded about your opening statement. however, alien invasion in october seems abit farfetched. I certainly will post what I believe to be a very different outlook, one that hasn't been shared here before.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

This woman is only a pretty version of Nancy Leider. All these idiots say this and they have you RIGHT where they want you. Looking for leadership. Looking for answers. Looking for help. Looking to them.

Ah! These people are all opportunists or delusional. Take your pick. It's either one of them.
No one is anymore privy then the other. What? You think some alien hand selected these people and left you out of things? What bullcrap!

And when it DOESN'T happen (and it won't), these semi-celebrities just fade away into cyberspace. With your money. Laughing and reflecting on that temporary power they held over the lost souls out there for that 15 minutes (and thousands of dollars) of Internet fame.

But alas, some poor schlep will STILL give them another chance and to all of those desperate sheeple who do do that I say....you get exactly what you deserve (the second time around).

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

the only thing which has stopped me from shouting `scam` is this..

why would she only give herself a week or so
she put the video out on the 4th i think

the 13th and 14th are like ten days later

obviously when doing such an elaborate hoax, its a one off shot because once the date pases nobody will buy it..
so if it was a scam why not give yourself a month at the very least, why a week.. thats hardly much time to sell stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join