It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning of hostile Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
$5 bucks USD to the first swingin Richard who dials up that phone number and scores the exclusive ATS interview with Ms. Moonbeam.

Would be epic.

We're dating.

It's all good until she goes off on one of her head trips then I just turn up the volume on the game.

edit on 7-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by BlackOps719
$5 bucks USD to the first swingin Richard who dials up that phone number and scores the exclusive ATS interview with Ms. Moonbeam.

Would be epic.

We're dating.

It's all good until she goes off on one of her head trips then I just turn up the volume on the game.

edit on 7-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

hahaha

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I've got my Billy Meier ray gun...those Pleadians don't stand a chance....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d877d4759ca.jpg[/atsimg]

At least we don't have long to wait and see, huh?

I'm wondering what's up with that laser beam? Seems pretty visible given it's daylight, in the 600nm range, and 1988..

Anyways the videos were entertaining..Having to pay to comment made me lol..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You know... I don't often say this about people....

As of right now I think this woman is a F(#%* wack job......

It's supposed to happen on Oct 13 so we will know then...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This thread is epic,that video was the most invredible thing i have ever seen

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Gazrok

OMG, thats supposed to be an alien holding a weapon?
Hell, I can take my son's Nerf gun and make it look a little more convincing as a weapon LMAO
The secret is to apply the aluminum foil in narrow strips using rubber cement, just make sure to smooth out the wrinkles.

Just make sure to use real aluminum foil, I used a Spongebob mylar birthday balloon the first time I did that, and it just didn't come out right.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Gazrok

OMG, thats supposed to be an alien holding a weapon?
Hell, I can take my son's Nerf gun and make it look a little more convincing as a weapon LMAO
The secret is to apply the aluminum foil in narrow strips using rubber cement, just make sure to smooth out the wrinkles.

Just make sure to use real aluminum foil, I used a Spongebob mylar birthday balloon the first time I did that, and it just didn't come out right.

classic ,mylar is the way to go. It conducts the ray guy better too

butch fill us in how to get all the stars mate,please!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

edit on 7-10-2010 by andrewh7 because: (Didn't catch the sarcasm)

edit on 7-10-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I don't know why people bother posting the answers when no one takes a blind bit of notice and just like to chat about the size of her breasts.

So yes, in no way could this be a viral video for that film and in fact her breasts are going to over run the planet and you really should ring that expensive number as many times as possible. Also skyline isn't a film , its real and you are all going up in alien ships come the 13th.

Why the 13th, because the aliens are taking the kids to Galactic Disney World on the 12th.

In no way would I suggest that some folk are bigger nut jobs than the woman who they are calling one!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I will mark October 13th down again!! I wonder if she is a Blossom Goodchild Follower?? Very odd stuff, plus i think she watched way too much V the remake, a lot!! That's what they did and tortured people. Nice try!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If its to do with the film Skyline then why set the date a month before? the film airs on november 12th?
this weird thing with October. Ruins halloween!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

the size of her breasts.

I knew I should have watched the video.
I thought it was just about a Nazi alien invasion, now I find out there are breasts too.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

This video is banned in my country(UK)

Oh dear, what a pity, nevermind...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Something, perhaps common sense, is telling me that this is not going to happen.

To be fair you have to be pretty warped to believe this.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

And like Goodchild she is being lead into the depths of illusive trickery by negative entities speaking of doom ahead.

Any positive channeling won't give "dates" or "doom" whatsoever - because any enlightened entity would know full well that:

1.There is no doom because all is well and -
2. Predicting 100% an event in the future is impossible, only higher probability timelines/vortices of something happening may be seen but these are still just probabilities.

It's a simple trick to make the channeler lose credibility. Putting out the light of anything positive that may be said. They speak something good, negative entity gives them a date of something terrible happening in the future - it does not happen, and the prophet loses all credibility.

Also there won't be any invasion.
edit on 7-10-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Once again, another dumb, tabloid sensationalized stupid topic makes the front page of ATS...

I take it ATS is giving the Enquirer a run for its money, with all these aliens told me prediction threads..

Oh and of course we are not aloud to laugh, or have a sense of humor about the complete madness associated with these posts...

Talk about warped.

MMM KK a hostile alien invasion planned for October.. Ok.. In Nazi ships.. And this thread has survived long enough to make it to the front page?

well for me its funny.. I hope its not serious for others..

Waits for the removal of his post..
Since people really believe this manure..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
can't open it in Germany it's blocked.....

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinkeltje
can't open it in Germany it's blocked.....
Obvious conspiracy here folks.
It's banned in England and Germany.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
oh no i hope it's not the orions or aryans who wanted hitler to win! ...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There will be an alien ship joyride-turned-hostage situation, and the Federation is simply planning to ignore it? I find that ridiculous.

This is hands-down some of the most awesome new-age shmaltz ever concocted.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join