It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning of hostile Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi all,

I do not know if this has been posted or not but a quick search yielded no results so please remove if necessary.

I found this video to be much like the 2008 Blossom Goodchild type prediction, hell it is even in the same Month as 2008! LOL

Some reason I cannot get part 2 but here is part 3

Enjoy!

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Gee I sure hope so...We need something to clean our clocks and clean them good. Im talking a good Arse Whippin

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
HA!

This gal is a hoot and a half! Only watched about 60 seconds before posting this and I'm off to watch the rest.

Let me just say...her words about the crafts coming being domestic Nazi ships was just FUNNY AS ALL GET-OUT-OF-HERE!

Awww...geez...I kinda want to call her and interview her...heck, she offered her number and availability to an interview!

Lol...funny stuff...

Poor thing, seems like she actually believes herself.

Ok...I'm off to see if she isn't crazy...I'll return to say what I think (not that my thoughts are of any importance).

But thanks for posting this! I love watching the gag-reels of these types!

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is quite serious. We must take this woman's every word for word at face value, as she truly seems to believe everything she is saying. The odd's of someone posting this on Youtube were it not true are very unlikely.

We must begin to make preparations for the alien horde advancement at once. Time is of the essence. All military and government personell on standby. Please send Airforce One to pick up Blossom Goodchild and bring her to the Pentagon right away for debriefing.

Surely she is the only one who can save us all from complete and utter anihalation.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Ok...I'm off to see if she isn't crazy...I'll return to say what I think (not that my thoughts are of any importance).

But thanks for posting this! I love watching the gag-reels of these types!

I think this is Alex Jones wife! She goes off on everything. She covered just about every topic and rolled right into the next conspiracy.... Yes, I think she is crazy..... We will see soon enough

-Kdial1
edit on 6-10-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ok...three minutes in and this lady is a total nut-job...sorry.

If anyone can listen to this lady ramble for more then an hour without reaching out to shake her, I salute them.

This lady is absolutely MAKING THINGS UP and looking for attention for one sad reason or another.

Sorry again, but this is total "crazy talk".

She even says it best around the the 1:05 mark when she says "this is totally ridiculous".

Yes, yes...totally ridiculous.

Poor girl...she seems nice.

STILL- star n flag for you good sir for making my day with this one!
edit on 6-10-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Someone needs to give Moonbeam here a ride back to the puzzle factory.

I will give her points for the sheer lengthiness of her delusional L. Ron Hubbard-like rant, and for sporting a decent rack.

God bless them Pleadians, they sure know how to make a spooky video.
edit on 6-10-2010 by BlackOps719 because: speelin

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've got my Billy Meier ray gun...those Pleadians don't stand a chance....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d877d4759ca.jpg[/atsimg]

At least we don't have long to wait and see, huh?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by Mr Mask

Someone needs to give Moonbeam here a ride back to the puzzle factory.

Ha!!!

Lovely turn of words...lol...I dig.

But, after a deeper look into this lady's shtick, I've quickly come to the conclusion that she isn't "just nuts"...she is also dishonest and looking to make a buck.

On youtube, almost all of her videos are for rent...wha? RENT? Yeah...4 bucks, 3 bucks, 6 bucks...you pay it, you can rent her rambling cam talks...just pay her and you can rent her!

Hmmm...

Also, her videos all BEG for people to interview her...hmmm...looking for the lime light I see.

Yeah...shes crazy alright...but not so crazy as to forgo a shot at sapping the pockets of people too helpless to see through her "shenanigans".

Imagine the child that would be produced if she was locked in a box with Alex Collier for too long...my god, it would be MAGICAL!!!

Lol...puzzle factory...cute...lol.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hah!!

You pointed out her "Nazi" ships comment....still, in the first video, anyone catch her "they're going to offer you joyrides" and then "hold humans hostage" craziness?

"....the rest of the book, 'To Serve Man'....... IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!!"

edit on 6 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
$5 bucks USD to the first swingin Richard who dials up that phone number and scores the exclusive ATS interview with Ms. Moonbeam.

Would be epic.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

OMG, thats supposed to be an alien holding a weapon?
Hell, I can take my son's Nerf gun and make it look a little more convincing as a weapon LMAO

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I believe every word.
She's done her RESEARCH!
After all, why would Colleen lie? With that sweet face!
I wish I knew the exact date though so I could call in sick at work and sleep in. And it certainly would liven up ATS a little, give us a break from all the insane posts lately!

Remember kids, You Tube is the single greatest source of reliable information EVER!
That's because of their high standards of submission! I need tinfoil!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Imagine the child that would be produced if she was locked in a box with Alex Collier for too long...my god, it would be MAGICAL!!!

OMG I almost fell out of my chair laughing

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

She gives a date: 13 October
Brill ships are supposed to be landing....
Brill ships? WTF is a Brill?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Maybe she means this "Brill":

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4979ae92e497.jpg[/atsimg]

How the heck a lawnmower doubles as a spaceship is beyond me......

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
OMG the Satanist aliens are gonna land with their Nazi ships on the 13th or 14th...............quick what days of the week are those. If they are gonna pull this crap, do it on a monday.......don't ruin everyones weekend. I think someones cheese has slipped off of their cracker.

link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Come on man......you know...the Brillians?

link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
$5 bucks USD to the first swingin Richard who dials up that phone number and scores the exclusive ATS interview with Ms. Moonbeam.

Would be epic.

HA!!!

I so want to be the guy to land that interview...

Sadly, I lack the class and control needed to approach this without totally offending the poor lady.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

AIYEEE!
That blows my mind and my fragile belief system!
I was always closed minded and thought only in the box!
Now everything I know is.....under question!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join