It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Banks are out of control criminals.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Big Banks are out of control criminals!

JPMorgan hired thugs to break in to a house not in foreclosure and terrorize an innocent woman?

www.zerohedge.com...

Here is a link to the video from the local news station.

www.wftv.com...

They don't even know what houses they have mortgages on, whom owns what, but they are ready to kick in doors?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Stew
I think ur absolutely correct.
S&F from me
this ought to wake a few people up

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Here is a link to more of these crimes by the big banks.

4closurefraud.org...

I think some lead is going to start flying real soon.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am surprised that person did not get shot. Here in Florida we have the right to defend ourselves and property ithour fear of going to jail for using deadly force. How the banks are going about the foreclosure situation is sad.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
here is another interesting tidbit...

might deserve it's own thread but, I have a tendency not to start threads much...

but....

www.businessweek.com...

thanks to our kind banking friends...
we now have toxic titles to our houses!!
if you buy a foreclosed home, you might be in for a legal fight if it's found that the rules weren't followed when they foreclosed.

My question is this.....
say I wanted to pay off my mortgage tomorrow...
well.....
how do I know that I am paying the right people? or will that title be subject to litigation also???

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

If it turns out that a lot of these loans are not documented properly, this could get really messy. Don't they have to prove you owe the money? Signed docs?

Thanks for commenting.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

we're just hearing about the ones people are defaulting on....
my bet would be that it's not just the foreclosed homes that are messed up, it's not just the sub-prime...
but most of the mortgages were slice up, diced, bits of each bundled together and sold off....and they forgot to keep a record of it...
so, well....
we could all (or most of us) find our titles aren't up to par, just because of it???

one darned good reason why one shouldn't pay off their house, I think...
when you go to sell it, it's possible that there might be a major problem???

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

“The banks simply digitized mortgage titles into a privatized system, called the Mortgage Electronic Registry System (or MERS),” he said. “And it did the transfers by trading Excel spreadsheets among the banks and trusts, rather than endorsing the notes as required by their own contracts, by state real estate law and by IRS rules.” He stated that 60 million properties are recorded in the name of MERS -- 60% of the mortgages in the USA, and 97% of the loans made between 2005 and 2008. On October 1, Bank of America announced that it was delaying foreclosures in 23 states. The same day, Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal took the radical step of putting a halt to all foreclosures from all banks in his state.

www.skyvalleychronicle.com... llen-Brown-I-485159

97% of the leans made between 2005 and 2008????
I would really like to know just how this affects those homeowners who aren't in foreclosure, who don't plan on going into foreclosure, and well, were hoping to hold onto their homes?? I think it affected us when we got an offer for a better loan and asked the bank to forget about the penalty fee for refinancing early. Will it affect the transfer of title once the loan is paid off? Will if prevent us from being able to refi in the future, or sell the house if we wish, since well, at least of few of the title insurers aren't touching the foreclosed homes now. when this thing first strarted, it was a subprime problem...only 97% doesn't sound too subprime to me!!!
is "foreclosure" being used in the same way?? just masking over a much bigger problem? and all our titles are screwed?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This means that MOST mortgages in te last few years are fraud due to the MES? Here is what I think the plan may be....

Your mortgage, and yours and yes even your!!!!!s will be FREE.. Because its a mess... they do not know if your mortgage is real or not.... so black, white, hispanic, rich or poor...(more on that later) thats right you do not have to pay for your home... for any reason... IF you agree to this new money system...

TPTB will wipe out your debt.. and You will walk away with money in the bank... say about $500,000 to start your year off right... ALL debt will be removed.... BUT there is this one little thing....

oh yeah, its called the RFID chip... this new device once implanted into all of these "bad ol bankers" lets have a few perp walks.. the new powers will control them and their spending for ever... So lets all sign up for the CHIP today! (the perp walks are for effect... it was planned all along)

This is my "feelings" on the matter... From One who KNOWS.. Dont ask!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

maybe, but well, remember, we will probably had a repub controlled congress in the near future, and well, I don't want to get into a blame pointing game or anything, but I believe this mess was orchestrated with the help of a repub controlled white house and congress....
ya know those "compassionate conservatives christians"

ain't no one going by the name of christian gonna bring in the mark of the beast, not unless they don't care anymore if the world knows that they are a ruse or not!!!

one good solar flare directed at mers might solve alot of problems though.......since all the records are in bits and bites in their data bank......

can't believe that those "we worked hard, we deserve a ton of money", best educated people in the world, top of the line in brains, could have screwed up this badly accidentally though...

there has to be a motive...
more than likely, they got their ton of money by now, and they just don't care what happens next....they are set for life, have their vault filled with gold....and well...let the world go to hades.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sure .. and so are the enablers. You know ... the POTUS and his ilk who bail them out. They are all interwoven. There is no way to separate the big banks from the gov't now. They are in bed with each other and they all milking us for our last drop of blood.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

That makes sense to me, they DO want to chip everybody it seems.
I always wondered how they were going to sell the new currency to the people. I thought it would probably happen in the exchange rate, ie, one old dollar for two NEW "dollars", or something like that. Make it look like a sweet deal, and most fools will take it.
But the chip...interesting.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I think some of those adjectives, like "compassionate conservative" are just tools to separate people, divide and conquer.
It has always been the powerful exploiting the powerless in my opinion. Class warfare.
What the end game is for this criminal cabal we call our "central banks" and "investment banks", I don't know, but it is not going to be pretty for any of US, no matter what we call ourselves. It will be good for them, no matter what they call each other.
We all better stock up while we can.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Amen to that.
I wonder how long before the masses wake up to this reality. Perhaps they have, and we don't know it. After all, it won't be televised.
Thanks for the comment.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

well...
"christian" would be a tool that no one supporting the forced or coerced chipping of the population would be able to use ever again!! not with the paranoia that the christians have concerning the mark of the beast....

but then...
maybe they have taken us for all we got anyways, and well, they don't care what we think of them anymore...since they plan on spending the rest of their lives on their private carribean island... who knows.

I don't know what is scarier really....that it's all a part of some evil plan to enslave most of the population, or that is was just one big blunder, an ooops, and they don't know how to put humpty back together again...

when you pay off a mortgage, doesn't the someone have to sign off on the title???
if they can't find them to foreclose on a home properly, why should I believe that they will find them to sign off on the title??

oh and oh yes.....
you can blame all this on those little subprimers......

we've gone through many housing crashes in the short time I have been an adult....
I don't believe we've ever sunk this much money into stabilizing the economy after them, and I know that they've never caused the value of our homes to fall as badly as they may have this time!!
I don't believe I can sell a home, without a clear title that someone is willing to insure!! the home is next to worthless!

wonder if this would work??

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-10-2010 by dawnstar because: added last two lines..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Thank you for your comments. I say that first, so I won't forget.

I think it all boils down to this. Currency is king, in THEIR kingdom.

You don't have to be one of the BIG BANKER CABAL to understand that currency is king for a society that is sold on it, but you DO have to be part of that club to make it work for you. In other words, it is an exclusive club. You must be an inbred, part of the inbred families that control banking. You must have NO soul, your reward must be on this physical plane, as laughable as that reward is, for they will realize absolutely NO joy sucking on a gold lollipop. So, they have a fallback position, watching YOU suffer.....

So, don't suffer. Take the joy out of their mouths.

They are out of control, they have reached their pinnacle. They will take down all of those that rely on them.

Hey, thanks again for the comment!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
In light of all this, shouldn't there be some kind of movement to demand these documents, en masse, from our mortgage holders? With states putting a hold on foreclosures (Texas just did), maybe that could be done through our attorneys general.
If our Congress won't hold these greedy pigs accountable, maybe we could.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

You bet your homeless tent there is.... And we all need to get that litigation started, of course that will be the beginning of the end, for once that starts....

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
[color=#F87217]S&F

[color=#F87217] OY VEY!

[color=#F87217]What a debacle this is!

[color=#F87217]What next?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

You can do that as an individual (or a family, a mortgage holder).
Simply, ask for proof that you owe the money...that they have your signature on file.
If they can't prove it, is there any evidence at all that you don't own your house outright?

Personally, I am going to pursue it. I will give CHASE the opportunity to prove I owe them money!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join