It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are "infinite"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hello all-

First I decided to start this thread after reading a post by Schuyler feeling like they are the center of the universe and thought that I would start this thread on my feeling about how we are infinite. I put it in the "grey" area and if it needs to be moved please find a home for it. Also, I liked Schuyler's post and decided I wanted to add a link in my post to his post here it is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The reason most people don't talk about this is because of so many peoples stong belief in different religions.

See, this is the way I look at things. We are all infinite creatures. The problem is so many religions try and make us follow one rule, the rule of "God" and in my opinion either man made or alien made.

In this thought we are the servants and "God" is the ruler and the only infinite is "God"

Our universe was built from opposites. In order to have life you must have reactions good or bad but they must exist and in order for life to begin you must have an opposite life/death for example

Opposites can also be looked at as positive and negative and we have math to help answer this for us, it goes like this...

1 x 1 = 1
1 x -1 = -1
-1 x -1 = 1

That is 2/3 positive and 1/3 negative 66.6666 (infinite) and 33.3333 (infinite) with 0.0001 (infinite) left over

although all 3 have a different percent they are all infinite which also shows that everything in the universe is infinite including us.

We are 0.0001 (infinite) to the universe
The sun is 0.0001 (infinite) to the universe
Any solar system is 0.0001 (infinite) to the universe
Any galaxy is 0.0001 (infinite) to the universe
Anything that can be measured in our universe is 0.0001 (infinite) to the universe
The universe is 0.0001 (infinite) to everything outside our universe and so on and so on an infinite number of times.

You can have an infinite number of infinites at a time as long as one doesn't interfere with the others infinite self.

What I mean by that is if you and I are born and interact with each other you can harm or kill me but not my infinite self. My infinite self was started a long long long long almost infinite time ago. We are here right now because we are infinite. Think of a star, even if that star explodes its energy is still infinite will be here as long as our infinite universe is here. The same goes for us and our energy, it will never go away, we have and are infinite energy.

number one, you are already infinite if you are here right now because you have in fact changed something in our universe that can't be removed therefore it will always be here infinitely as long as our universe.

With that being said we ourselves are in fact infinite. Also, If you can understand the math and how infinites work, each energy would be there "Own" universe. When you look at size there is always going to be an end, however infinite has no "Size" no "time" just infinite.

We do not have a "size" only what we label as size. We are made up of atoms which are 0.0001 (infinite) to the "size" of us. We are also made up of positive and negative feelings and attitudes, does this seem like something I talked about earlier? Positive and negative? 2/3 positive, 1/3 negative with 0.0001 (infinite) left over?

We are shown some facts and the problem is no one wants to listen because of there "beliefs"

In my opinion this does not throw away the fact of a "God" I think it proves that there is a "God" just not what all religions paint a picture of which is why most people don't want to listen.

So we are in fact infinite, and I also feel we have so much more to teach ourselves but we limit our thinking by not thinking we are infinite. If you live once you are "infinite" period.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Trudge because: added schuyler's name to my post and added a link to his post

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

Not only are we infinite, but we have been around for over 4.7 Billion years. There are lower dimentional beings and higher dimentional beings. The lower dimentional beings are known as the Dark Ones, they are from the old Universe, the Old Empire. These Dark forms are from a lower dimention, they feed off our light energy because, Surprise, we are created by a Light Energy Being, commonly known as our Father in Heaven. Once our belief in God is diminished, there is not enough light energy left in us to feed on, and they go away, also they feed on the vibrations our spirit makes when we are afraid.
The Grey work with these Dark Ones and they feed on Caos and Fear, much of what is going on these days in big cities. People strugling to get by and being told they cannot relax with natural relaxation methods like Mary Jane. Instead they make us feed the Government and Drug Corporations by going to doctors and getting prescription medications. If they don't get us one way they get us another way. The Kabal is behind it all. I know thats alot to take in in one paragraph but if you do some research on Galactic Federation of light founded by the Pleadians who visited, and look this up on YouTube, because all the photo's and video he took were verified as authentic, Billy Meier in Sweeden. They had to come to a country where the Government was not trying to rule its people but instead was trying to serve them still. Also look Ashtar Command and also look at this video on YouTube, the broadcast was sent on UHF/VHF TV prior to this being outlawed by our government as a way to watch TV, "First Contact - The October 14th Message" the message is a little over half way through the video. They can't remove the video because YouTube is being backed by the Church and the money they have to keep these videos free to the public. Also look up Phil Schneider, he was killed for telling us what he knew, must see the whole video. They are after me for what I know but I am not affraid, they may end up killing me, they have tried to cause me to have several Heart Attacks already, but I will not roll over. This is NOT A GAME!!!!!!!! Certain aspects, secret Illuminiati are in control of our Government and they are using the Alien Technology from the Grey to control our thoughts and prevent us from free thinking and they just flat out kill us when we know too much, like that they have Tranporter technology, Worm Hole Technology, Stealth Invisibility Technology with Quasicrystals, also found on the internet, and Plasma Shields. If you look all these things up you will find there is real Scientific work being done right now, today on these technologies but what is being released is Baby food to what the Government realy has. Do not let Phil and I die in Vein. Please look at this info and share. Also look at what Bob Lasar did and what Edgar Fouche found out and publicly released on his website about what our Airforce has, Of course they all sold us out and gave the public to the Grey to experiment on and try to control. Why? you might ask, well let me just say that its is because we are not lower dimentional Creatures, we are a blend of our physical form and our true creator, A light Energy Being commonly known as our father in Heaven. When you think about it that way, it starts to make alot of sense. These Grey are dying because they followed the Technological/Scientific way of extending life in the 3rd Dimention, Our dimention. and they know that our solar system is about to cross throught the Galactic Plane, also found online with a simple search. NASA has confirmed this. Also See NASA videos about the hollow moon, it was brought here to stabelize the planet after a massive Orion War against the Serians,( my spelling sucks, please forgive) all these things are discussed online, I am not saying everything on the internet is true, but the things I have mentioned are all very true and have been admitted to by Top Government officials at various times especialy on their death beds. Thats why they started killing them off earlier with heart attacks if they thought they would tell before their demise. Most of us have alien tech installed in our head that runs down our spine. Normal CT Scans cannot find it, you must use Thermal scanning or the Scanners the FEDs use now, See Body Scanns at Airports. Understand, not the entire Government is in on the deal, Thats why the president released Space travel to commercial competition so we have a chance to save our butts. God Bless us all and Pray our friends in space come to help us and get rid of the Dark Ones that use us and want to control our spirits and the Reptilians that want to eat us or use our women for mating, see Paranormal Activity the movie, it is not about Ghosts!!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sweet6b9

Well hello there sweet6b9 and thank you for your post

That is alot of information to take in at one time, I can see what you are talking about from my everyday experiences that indeed we are unbalanced at this time and what we are told by the government and media is about 80 percent false (they can't lie about everything).

I also see the fear and control they use everyday on people. I do however see the tables turning and it shouldn't be much longer before a flip flop will occur.

Added- I wanted to add about fear and control and mind control devices. I do not have fear of death and I look forward to the next step in my journey. Remember, only you create fear and only you can stop fear from taking control of our lives. I will never be broken and even at my last breath I will smile, even if it is in my thoughts. Anyone can be free if they let there fears go and trudge into the future.

edit on 6-10-2010 by Trudge because: Added- talk about fear

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I posted on the other thread and now I've had a moment to think.

Question: How does the .000001 (infinite) apply to us? What formula is there that indicates that we should be applied into the equation as that?
Q: Exactly what does .000001 (infinite) mean?
Q: When you say we are .000001 (infinite) to the universe...what does THAT mean?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sykickvision
I posted on the other thread and now I've had a moment to think.

Question: How does the .000001 (infinite) apply to us? What formula is there that indicates that we should be applied into the equation as that?
Q: Exactly what does .000001 (infinite) mean?
Q: When you say we are .000001 (infinite) to the universe...what does THAT mean?

We are 0.0001 (infinite) because in relation to "size" to our universe that is infinite we are .0001 (infinite) which is also the number 1. We are 1 or .0001 (infinite) to every other energy inside our universe. Let me give you an example.

If the universe is infinite then there will be an infinite number of life forms. there will also be an infinite amount of energy with an infinite amount of thoughts. Our own body (1) in relation to everything in the universe is .0001 (infinite) to everything inside our universe.

Our own minds can think of an infinite amount of things to say, do, or anything for that matter. We have an infinite mind. We can make an infinite number of decisions. Everything we do can have an infinite number of outcomes, so how could we ourselves not be infinite?

I hope this answers your question, if not please let me know

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

I'm no mathmetician (or speller for that matter) but how exactly does .0001 (infinity) = 1?

I'm failing to see the logic that states we are .0001 (i)

The application of these numbers and formula to life & the cosmos seems as connected as me saying that it rained yesterday because I have 4 kids, I forgot to put my shoes up, and I used to drive a volkswagen.

Please explain.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sykickvision
reply to post by Trudge

I'm no mathmetician (or speller for that matter) but how exactly does .0001 (infinity) = 1?

I'm failing to see the logic that states we are .0001 (i)

The application of these numbers and formula to life & the cosmos seems as connected as me saying that it rained yesterday because I have 4 kids, I forgot to put my shoes up, and I used to drive a volkswagen.

Please explain.

Ok, so there is a number 1 with .0001 (infinite) right? This 1 in .0001 can also become 1. How you may ask?

Think of it like this. To the universe in "size" we are .0001 (infinite) to the universe. Now that seems very small right? Now compare a single quark in our body, to our whole body, it is going to be about .0001 (infinite) to our 1 body. I'm also sure that there are much much smaller particles but they are just to small for us to detect. I'm sure that a quark is 1 to something that is much much smaller and so on and so on for an infinite number of times, THAT is what people have a hard time understanding (infinite)

We are a universe to our quarks and everything else in our body, another universe. we are a "1" just not "THE" 1

Our universe is also not "THE" 1
In fact there is an infinite ammount of universes surrounded by other infinite things that we don't know about. Even everything outside our universe is not "THE" 1 because there are infinites within infinites within infinties an infinite number of times. Yes there is "THE" 1 but you could never find it unless it wants you to finit it.

I hope this helped explain a little better about what I was trying to say.

See, think of infinite as never having an "ending" always changing just like how we change. We start out at about .0001 (infinite) to what we will become and then back again, a repeating cycle. Everything in this universe has cycles that we know of.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sweet6b9

Hello again sweet6b9-

I have a question to you in regards to your reply you sent me. This Ashtar Command you speak of. If they are in fact here on earth and trying to help us why wouldn't that superior race come in and take control or at least let everyone know that they were here. I don't doubt what you told me you feel as true, I just have a very hard time with the idea that an alien race would come here to help us and not tell as many people as possible. Or sit over the White House until they give in.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

OK. NOW I get it. I had to picture it. The way that worked was as a fractal. I can get that. Thanks for the explanation!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
0.9 recurring is the same as 1

It's a hard abstract concept but think of it like this. If you write out the number 0.99999..... it is actually infinitley long, there is never an end to the 9's for you to fit the one into.

It's actually quite a well know mathematical paradox that people have trouble with and it makes my tiny brain hurt

In mathematics, the repeating decimal 0.999... which may also be written as 0.9, 0.9̇ or 0.(9), denotes a real number that can be shown to be the number one. In other words, the symbols 0.999... and 1 represent the same number.

new topics

top topics

join