It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aren't there more questions on the "Falcon Lake Jet Ski Murder?"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

I appreciate your thoughts and sentiments about protecting your country and am in no way knocking that. Unfortunately, your post is exactly what ruffled my feathers when this story first broke. The day this became big news, here on ATS there was a lot of chatter about protecting the border, increased security, etc. I feel this story is being used to get people such as yourself to draw faulty conclusions and get politicaly motivated. So please tell me, how could any kind, ANY KIND of border security have stopped this from happening?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
When I am out there by that border on patrol no one and i mean no one will get past me without getting caught first.

...yeah, well, arrogance like that will get ya killed your first week...

It is really sad that things like this happen because of a security flaw or not enough security.

...how things are on the border are exactly how the federal government of the usofa wants things to be - and - its been that way for decades...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I will graduate in 7 months and then I will start hopefully working for the border patrol. When I am out there by that border on patrol no one and i mean no one will get past me without getting caught first. It is really sad that things like this happen because of a security flaw or not enough security. People are dying because of this and its not cool at all.

You should do yourself a huge favor and not. Go to school, don't be pulled into this. The government could do things that would help this situation out a lot more than added guards. It isn't a glorious job, there are often stories of border patrol abusing power (which no offense, but your vigor for such work is concerning) and also being killed (I don't know you, but don't want that for you).

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I see a couple of things that stand out. One he was a biker.They even had his bike at the funeral? Bikers in the south west are known for crystal meth.

...gosh, i dont know how your post got past me yesterday... i must have been ditzier than usual, lol...

...hate to break it to ya, JBA
but your negative correlation to bikers is kind of 1960ish (illogical hooey)... meth heads and meth dealers use all kinds of vehicles... most bikers (even in the sw) are good decent folks and its not uncommon to have a scoot displayed at a funeral of a motorcycle enthusiast...

The house they went to they only visited every six months to a year. So hes a got a house on the lake he uses as a weekend get away location. Nice to have the money. The tags on the trailer were bad they got pulled over on the way to the lake for expired tag. So a house with sea doos on a trailer that never gets used? Nice to have the money.

...we dont know how he got his money or even if he really had any extra to blow on fun times... for all we know, he was up to his wah-zoo in debt, living on credit cards or he could have inheirited money or maybe he worked his butt off...

...what i find supicious is the validity of the expired tag on the trailer story... allegedly, the cop had to speed off because a pickup truck whose bed was full of marijuana went past him as he was writing the ticket... i dont believe transporters are that cocky or stupid...

Now about the lake and the town in Mexico. Theres a flooded church that the drug dealers are using as a boat house that the couple showed up to when they got shot at.

...maybe the couple was there to score...

...maybe their "mission" was government sponsered and they got busted instead...

...they WERE in mexico illegally and not carrying passports... that could indicate a government approved incursion - or - it could indicate they thought they were above the law - or - maybe they were just stupid...

The bike at the funeral.

...its a classic beauty... too bad she's on it... from the get-go, she's gone out of her way for photo ops and none of it looks good, imo...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join