It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First it was corn, now it is cotton (MONSANTO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Now they are coming to MY town to research the cotton grown here.
These folks just cant leave anything untouched!

Here is the article I read in our local paper this morning:

article

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Sounds like that quote, they came for everyone else, but then they came for you!

Well they are here. Something about Casa Grande is kinda making me wonder. May be my mind working to hard, but they are recognized by the federal government for having disaster preparedness in the hospital , the best in the state, they do drills there. They are one of the first to get the new computer systems in, for health care in the country. ( This is a crappy little town hospital that does not even have a trauma center) To the south of Casa Grande we have a new power plant going in. They are also now wanting to build ANOTHER prison center in Casa grande. Maybe it is going to be a HUB for something not so good.

Now we have Monsanto moving here rite next to where the train comes in from the south. ( They are now adding another track there for more train traffic)

Casa Grande is a dot in Arizona that sure seem to be getting a lot of attention these days . Dont like it.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sad to read what I did in the article. More Monsanto (GM) bull. Guess they figure Casa Grande is far enough out there that if they have an accident with their beloved experiments it won't matter.

I used to believe that cotton was worth it, being natural and all...but looks like if they can't make you eat it and poison you....they will have you wear it and poison you by having your skin absorb what you won't eat.

The almighty dollar...but then again greed will get 'em, for sure.

~holly

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Casa Grande has such a history with its cotton farms. I wonder if these guys are going to buy them out.
It is so sad. They want to control the cotton seed too so everyone has to buy it from them.
Soon they will own it all. So disgusting.

I remember when they had genetically engineered corn that got into taco shells , RECALLED. Now it is the norm.

Nothing natural will be left anymore

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This is probably the most evil thing in existence as far as I am concerned.

They are playing with fire.

Taking away the skills of seed keeping and putting terminator foods into farmers fields.

You are what you eat

We are eating foods that cannot reproduce.

Obvious Intention?

new topics

top topics

join