It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dictator Wanted : The Puppet State, No Experience Necessary, Sex, Drugs, & Rock & Roll...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I have heard through many sources that the Kennedy family was responsible for Obama's gaining the office.

The Bailout of the banks was allegedly the pay-off for the Union's who pushed him into it.

And that he was protected with every exception except how J.F.K. was taken out of office.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caae49113ba4.jpg[/atsimg]

I acutally never thought Obama was going to make it to his own inauguration due to those willing to stop him.

I gave Obama a fair chance to live up to his hype but like I originally thought he failed to live up to anything.

Except those corrupt people who put him into office to begin with and to screw the American populace.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I wanted to ask everyone that questions.

I believe the US is a puppet of Israel, I mean how can the US stand alone against all these condemnations? Being the only nation to continually VETO Israeli crimes.

It does not help the US in one bit, not strategically, not politically, nor economically.

Why did 9/11 occur, ask every supposed terrorist who has been captured, hear their testimony, guess what, Israel is always on top of the list.

Why does the world hate the US, ask them and they will once again put Israel on top of the list.

Why has US influence over the world declined so dramatically? Ask the experts and they will put Israel on top of the list.

I can go on, Israel has brought nothing for the US, this is not a relationship, hence Israel is gaining everything from US policies, but not the other way around. IT seems Israel doesn't care about its important organ, it seems Israel thinks it can survive without that important organ.

We have to wait and see.
edit on 14-10-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ozz I agree with you, but I think theyre both puppets to the same master.
There is alot more consumption without contribution flowing only one way in that relationship,
but when BOTH are applied to the overall global agenda they answer to the same bell.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I disagree with you about the United States being a puppet state of Israel.

It is however the bedfellow our politician's sleeps with.

I see a mutual relationship of convenience through political blackmail, associations, and combined agendas.

America wants Israel to stir up the Middle East, while Israel wants America to back her, a mutual symbiosis.

It assists America through deniability of action while Israel does the dirty work our foreign policy works to clean it up.

Of course Israel is at the top of the list the Mossad is trained for dirty work.

Deniability, my friend, deniability, something very valuable in the world of politics and hegemony.

Israel assists America through deniability to influence the rest of the world against United Nations policies.

Sometimes it works in tandem with United Nations policies and when it does it conflicts with American policies.

This is fine according to those politician's trying to achieve a One World Government through the U.N.S.C.
edit on 10/14/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into The Post.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join