It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophiles - 'Brand' them like the animals they are

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Inspiration for this thread from the following ATS thread(s):

Manual on How to Molest Children Is Legal, Cops Say

'Pedophile Island"

Pedophiles. A social conundrum.

We ban pedophile books? It sets a precedent for other 'questionable' books to be banned. So, no banning.

RFID 'chip' pedophiles? Again a horrible precedent is set for others to suffer under, 'thanks' to the pedophiles.

How about let's do what I believe is right and kill them?

No can do says the bleeding heart ignorant(s) who can't, or refuse to comprehend pedophiles will never stop, ever. Children will never be safe around them - ever. No amount of medication, therapy, or castration will ever keep children safe. Period.

No death? Ok - how about this?

Brand them.

Yes, like cattle, but brand them right between their eyes, or on both cheeks or all three.

Oh, they can keep their therapy and medication and authorities will go on notifying neighborhoods when they move from one place to another but - brand them- with a no doubt about it mark that will never go away proclaiming 'This person is a convicted pedophile! A baby rapist! BEWARE!'

History branded thieves. What better than to brand someone for robbing a child of it's innocence?
People used to carry a brand if they were adulterers. What better then than branding them as adulterers of children's souls?

BRAND THEM. First conviction. No second chances.

Better than a death sentence? IMO - no. But at least it will go a long way to help save some of the children that society can't be bothered to save, children that society neglects to protect in the right way by wiping pedophiles off the face of the earth.

So, for those who believe death is not a deterrent for pedophiles? Let's find out if branding is.

edit on 13/10/10 by masqua because: Edited title

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Great idea.

One that would certainly help us determine who in congress to vote for!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
How about we remove their testicles instead?

Maybe it will curb their sick urges?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Castration is not a deterrent to child rape/molestation.

I only wish it were.

In fact some 'in the know' say castration only makes the danger of re-offending worse.

peace

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
In theory? Great idea.

In reality? Not so much. Here's why (feel free to prove me wrong though...not a big fan of pedos...).

More of the victims would be murdered by the animals. Or so it would seem to me, especially by the unbranded ones...because they'd be facing that stigma, once they served their time.

Pedos function best, obviously, when they're camouflaged by society. That brand would take away that camouflage...so to avoid that, they remove the victim from the equation.

The laws should be changed to a death sentence upon conviction, and the usual appeals process.

That's my thought anyway.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Paedophiles are usually extremely disturbed individuals and have severe mental problems! I am definitely not saying its right but I think these people should have some form of counselling or some form of rehab clinic for them to go to after being caught or if people have any urges!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Branding them would only help them to recognize each other and they would network to commit more crimes against children. The primitive revenge tactic would backfire creating a molester club.

link   
reply to post by silo13

I say dedicate they arses to live science studies. They would make for some good mice

2nd

link   

Originally posted by insubordinate
Paedophiles are usually extremely disturbed individuals and have severe mental problems! I am definitely not saying its right but I think these people should have some form of counselling or some form of rehab clinic for them to go to after being caught or if people have any urges!

Its been proven that those methods dont have any affect at all. Many simply reoffend.

And silo, how exactly would castration increase their urges? Ive never actually heard of that happening

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Castration is not a deterrent to child rape/molestation.

I only wish it were.

In fact some 'in the know' say castration only makes the danger of re-offending worse.

peace

There are female pedophiles too I hope you know. Our newsmedia wouldn't want you to believe that though, they are out to demonize white males. The MSM is run by feminazis brainwashed by TPTB to believe males have oppressed them... What a joke. Would you condone cutting out a woman's vagina if it were effective? I would guess you would state yes publicly, but in your head I bet it's the other way around.

What's this about people in the know btw? I'm curious.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Why not just remove their heads? I'm quite certain that will curb their sick urges.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
The laws should be changed to a death sentence upon conviction, and the usual appeals process.

But that still means that more victims would be murdered.
If Paedophiles knew that they would be killed.... then they would likely just kill the child.

Neither way is really effective.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

the reading I've done doesn't seem to indicate they're more likely to reoffend, but it doesn't remove the urge to molest.

The molestation isn't a sexual urge, such as you or I experience. It's a power trip that is expressed through the sexual act. Even castration doesn't remove the power trip urge, they'll just find another avenue of molestation.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

C'mon Oz, google it. You'll find out all sorts of ways they can still hurt children.

Don't have people posting that filth here. Take five minutes and do some research eh.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

But that still means that more victims would be murdered.
If Paedophiles knew that they would be killed.... then they would likely just kill the child.

Neither way is really effective.

You've a valid point there, and it's one that I agree with for the most part. The only saving grace of a death penalty is this: That particular monster will never, ever do it again. It's not a deterrent, it's a punishment. Nothing deters these monsters, you can only stop them.

That's the difference between branding, and just removing them permanently.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Maybe send them all to an island where there are no kids then

Seems logical to me

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have a child, and if anyone ever molested him, they would never make it to court.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You've a valid point there, and it's one that I agree with for the most part. The only saving grace of a death penalty is this: That particular monster will never, ever do it again. It's not a deterrent, it's a punishment. Nothing deters these monsters, you can only stop them.

That's the difference between branding, and just removing them permanently.

Well I know... it's a crazy problem in the first place.
If the death penalty is the punishment then more kids will be killed... and then it comes down to.. what's worse an abused child or a dead one?

Imagine if you're a law maker... to even have to entertain these kind of thoughts and dilemma's?

It's just sick.

I would honestly much rather they (the paedophiles) were killed, that's my personal opinion, but I see the risk in that.

It's a very complex issue.
edit on 6/10/10 by blupblup because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hate to be the devil's advocate on this one ...

But honestly ... branding?

This will just take already damaged individuals, damage them some more, and then encourage them to hide and give them no reason not to reoffend. Furthermore we will have people taking justice into their own hands and damaging their own psyche with the blood on their hands.

Plus, many sex offenders have already been offended, not to mention in this particular area there appears to be a higher number of false accusations and convictions. So you're taking an ordinary man and ruining his life and branding him. It's one of the few accusations that can be leveled in many countries with minimum evidence.

I think this is one area that should be left to the professionals because putting the victims in charge is just going to cause a blood bath and not the righteous healthy kind. Either that, or death penalty. Some innocent men may die, but it's better than putting the world through hell.

Also statistics states that 'sexual predators' are responsible for the vast majority of sex crimes. Sexual predators .. I'd have to look it up but they're like 2 - 5% of the sex offending population. Seriously, the MSM loves this stuff and wants everyone to be panicked about the millions of sex offenders that could be living next door in your street and demonize anyone that says otherwise.

It's why its one of the most effective ways to discredit anyone. Soon as they say someone is a sex offender ... no judge ... no jury ... no need to. Your fellow man will carry out the sentence for you just in case you're in that 2% area.

And no, I'm not defending sex offenders.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Pinke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Maybe send them all to an island where there are no kids then

Seems logical to me

That is a good idea.

Fund it Obama!

Edit:

And use the island to test weapons!

edit on 6-10-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join