It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

Originally posted by mabus.angus
2 weeks isnt that far.

It's all relative, I guess. You're asking people to be patient. What exactly are you recommending, no one reply to your thread until the 21st? Maybe this thread should be locked until then? Just what are you looking for in this thread?

He is informing members of ATS about what is going to take place from 20.10.2010.

There is nothing for you to do but to acknowledge this information and observe. You won't act upon this information until the event take place. Because it hasn't happened yet. And you don't know what to do, because you don't know how its going to affect you yet. The media hasn't picked up on it yet. So there is no way you can acknowledge his predictions.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

No I haven't, but you must be one bored teenager... now your going to start on this.

seriously you must have a lot of free time on your hands if your paying this attention to this topic.
nothing has happened yet, I offer the information as proof prior to it happening.

your allowed to be a skeptic, but this isn't being a skeptic, this is blatant antagonistic behavior.

its not going to work im sorry.

So please explain how you know, as a fact, that reincarnation doesn't exist?

You must also have a lot of free time if your able to dream up such non-sense as described in your OP.

There is nothing antagonistic about my behaviour, you still haven't managed to answer any of the questions I've posed, I wonder why that is?

Your correct in saying nothing has happened yet and guess what... nothing will!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hi Angus Mabus - Welcome to ATS - I am also new here since Sept.
I am quite prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt and wait until the date you gave us happens.
No surprise Old Death Kron got on your case - he likes to do what he does - I would not pay it too much mind.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If the OP wants us to wait and see, I suggest we accomidate him and ignore this ridiculous thread untill then.
IF he's still on ATS, then we can hope he might take the time to post something of substance, and perhaps have learned something.
Bye.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by spy66

I'd like to hear it from him. He started the thread. There must be some purpose beyond "Here's the info, now wait until the 20th". If not, what purpose is it serving to participate in the thread? I'm looking to see if there is one, according to him. It looks like according to you, there isn't. And yet...

link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
If the OP wants us to wait and see, I suggest we accomidate him and ignore this ridiculous thread untill then.
IF he's still on ATS, then we can hope he might take the time to post something of substance, and perhaps have learned something.
Bye.

wouldnt say ignore but sure this can be posted in the Hoax thread if it doesnt happen

thats perfectly reasonable.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hi, im not a skeptic but after reading your post, i have to agree with some of the members. Proof would be nice. You said the market will crash on the 20th, then you said it will or it will begin to crash on that date. You said that youre not allowed to write it down but you did, so why not tell us about the ETs?
Doesnt make sense to me, sorry. Put your self in my shoes.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You had better get ready for more antagonism from the antagonists because they will follow you from this thread to all of your other threads. Don't expect the moderators to stop them, because this site makes its living off of people creating threads and and posts. The more threads and posts they get, the more money they are worth.

I hope your intentions come true, for you. On the other hand, the rest of us don't want your briefing to come true because of the implications. It looks like your antagonists will help you get your 20 posts in, within an hour or two at the most, so look at them as a welcome wagon willing to help you start new threads, intentionally or unintentionally.

Your going to have to have a tough skin on ATS with the stuff you've told us so far. Hopefully you have good intentions, but can Bob be relied upon to tell you the truth; that is if he is real. If he is real, and he secretly told you this stuff that you have related to us, how do you expect him to react to you after you have spilt the secrets that he related to you? If Bob is real and he lied to you, how do you think you are going to react to him?

The link that you gave us is not anything great that would lead us to believe that the stock market is going to crash. Instead it's just a summary of a business that is going to release its report. The report has nothing to do with the US economy going under.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
reply to post by spy66

I'd like to hear it from him. He started the thread. There must be some purpose beyond "Here's the info, now wait until the 20th". If not, what purpose is it serving to participate in the thread? I'm looking to see if there is one, according to him. It looks like according to you, there isn't. And yet...

I will be explaining a few things, including much more hopefully. I want to but look at the time its 3:11AM AEST.
I have work tomorrow.

I dont offer anything but my word, if thats not good enough thats entirely your own decision, 4 things will happen and thats what I offer for my post, wait till the 20th and wait and see.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I dont offer anything but my word, if thats not good enough thats entirely your own decision,

Nope, it isn't. Maybe after the 20th or thereabouts there'll be some credibility. Until then, this is an empty exercise. And with that, see ya on the 21st, if you're still around.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Welcome Angus.

I'm dubious, but am enjoying your thread nonetheless. There are so many of these aliens have told me but I can't tell you yet threads that people get a little annoyed. However, you do make specific predictions that are relatively soon, so that makes it interesting. And, the predictions are within the realm of reason, but still unlikely so that makes your case more intriguing as well. e.g. If someone predicts Jesus is going to come out of the sky in 3 days, that's not within the realm of a reasonable prediction.

I have a few questions: How do you know that "bob" is an alien? How did you meet "bob"? And, why do you call them "handlers"?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I do not understand some of You on this thread , the guy gives a reasonable time frame (not a gazillion years or months ) , and says that he cannot give any other proof for now . I for one am willing to be patient for those whole 2 weeks and see what happens . If nothing happens then nothing happens and this thread will go to the hoax bin .

Some of the more hard-core skeptics might consider the fact that sometimes somebody has only been "told" something ,or shown or got the message in some other way that leaves only the knowledge of the message and no real physical proof of this message exists . I mean what do you want from the guy ? That he provides a video recording or an audio recording of somebody/something giving him a message

Btw welcome to ATS OP and I hope your reputation will not be destroyed by your first thread
I will keep this thread in mind until the 20th and check back then

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
You had better get ready for more antagonism from the antagonists because they will follow you from this thread to all of your other threads. Don't expect the moderators to stop them, because this site makes its living off of people creating threads and and posts. The more threads and posts they get, the more money they are worth.

I hope your intentions come true, for you. On the other hand, the rest of us don't want your briefing to come true because of the implications. It looks like your antagonists will help you get your 20 posts in, within an hour or two at the most, so look at them as a welcome wagon willing to help you start new threads, intentionally or unintentionally.

Your going to have to have a tough skin on ATS with the stuff you've told us so far. Hopefully you have good intentions, but can Bob be relied upon to tell you the truth; that is if he is real. If he is real, and he secretly told you this stuff that you have related to us, how do you expect him to react to you after you have spilt the secrets that he related to you? If Bob is real and he lied to you, how do you think you are going to react to him?

The link that you gave us is not anything great that would lead us to believe that the stock market is going to crash. Instead it's just a summary of a business that is going to release its report. The report has nothing to do with the US economy going under.

If Bob knows the future maybe he knew that "he" would tell the story anyway. He told him because it would serve a purpose of some kind to the people who are willingly to listen. It wont serve any purpose to the people who wont listen. But that is their problem,, not Bobs.

I think we should give the OP 14 days before we judge him.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Dont worry about bob, he's ok, im sure he will be ok with this, its hard to describe sometimes, imagine intense dreams to a certian degree. Originally I thought it was just nightmares till my girlfriend freaked out and asked me who was in the room with us and why was I missing from bed.

she's a straight shooter, barely drinks, doesnt smoke or anything, I got the 3rd degree the next morning asking me where I was and as such. Her description was my door opened, and 'someone' else was standing outside my room, and it wasnt me. Frankly I didnt know it was occuring till she told me. Bob became more friendly about things and generally they do care what happens to us.

My medical health is proof enough for me, I had several things removed out of me in surgery, and my lymph nodes are screwed to a point where its almost hodgkins disease yet I dont have cancer, go figure I went from being a wreck before bob to almost being perfectly healthy.

Still have the sores all over my back and that, and still have the sarcodiosis for the moment, but at least im putting weight back on now.

link   
Nibiru is jupiter.................... or do you mean?

"From the station of Jupiter, Nibiru will reveal itself."

Please elaborate, when you have the time.

link   

Originally posted by spy66

If Bob knows the future maybe he knew that "he" would tell the story anyway. He told him because it would serve a purpose of some kind to the people who are willingly to listen. It wont serve any purpose to the people who wont listen. But that is their, problem not Bobs.

I think we should give the OP 14 days before we judge him.

I agree, thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
Nibiru is jupiter.................... or do you mean?

"From the station of Jupiter, Nibiru will reveal itself."

Please elaborate, when you have the time.

there is no planet X.

there is nothing alive on mars or the moons of jupiter which could be described as intelligent life that could
evolve further than a cockroach.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Might have something to do with the fact that he proclaims to have been told information regarding a stock market crash on the 20th October and then links a website that would give him personal reason to believe such an event is going to happen.

Kinda discredits the alien theory, no?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join