It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

But...wouldn't that make him BOSB?

Bet he's got a mate called Dave, these BOB aliens always have a mate called Dave.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't think that people here are PRO-op as in believing what he is telling.

I'm PRO-op as in, that it is a right choice to not hold information, and choose to give it out, as crazy it sounds. Who knows if he just saved the world giving this info out. If that is what was supposed to happen, and someone had their hands in the game, they might be forced to postpone the horrific stuff as it has leaked and we will be saved from these events.

If the things being said do not occur, I hope that the OP can regroup himself, and pay good attention to his/her health. In that case it may be a good idea to let the ideas rest, and try think something else for awhile. If the OP was just trolling for attention, then I will just forget him and move on. May it sound tasteless, but, either way, thanks for the entertainment.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Thanks for enlightening me...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Post towards the original poster.

Here is my one issue with your post...Once again,,,The reason why man cannot be trusted, like Adam and Eve, you have bitten into the forbidden fruit.

Now dear ones, in your heart of hearts why must you submit to temptation? Maybe you should have asked yourself a question...Was I supposed to keep my trap shut or was I supposed to come online and spill the beans? Have I purposely spilled the beans into a dry bowl of my own greed? Was I to remain anonymous in my writings thus gaining consciousness by doing so? Is it easy to make predictions that wont stand the test of time, or perhaps everyone's predictions may have come true if the lid wasn't blown off the can in the first place and we would be eons ahead of where we are now living together as a species by staying quiet when asked.

One thing I do know is that,

many predictions are made by many people claiming to be what or who they are not. Profiting off of personal stories already fabricated and copied down in the book of time....Certain websites promote these horrendous predictions or personal stories by pay per click advertising while figuring out that this bandwagon is one of definite profitability! Almost all theories found on youtube, PC, ATS, Disinfo, I can go on....and on...................and on.............Are identical stories to those found in, well.....

Do you want to hear my prediction?

Here it goes....The contact you are looking for has already happened. There will be no event horizon. Go back to work, get a job, keep your job, as nothing is changing anytime soon and no one is coming to take you back home to K-Pax. The Pharmaceutical industry is depending on us to loose our minds and get lost into a deep space of things, to which we will never come out of without their help. There was a fire in the sky once, but to figure that one out we must be prepared to travel into a Requiem of visions that will only confuse you as much as this paragraph. Have we ever had a close encounter of the third kind? Who knows, maybe it was all created to keep us peering into the one true conspiracy that will stand the test of time, the one we call FEAR, the one that has already grasped onto humanity wrapping us up in a tiny little cocoon of shivering contemplations, like a new born infant stretching out for the first time. I two have seen the ghost on mars, but its just a rock that looks like a face. Nothing more. Many people forget about the upcoming Virus that is to plague our mother gaiia, but again will float past us all, leaving traces for us to decode, analyze, and cure. Once the men in black come back there's no turning back to a world that will forever more turn pitch black. 2012, is the end of a cycle it is just another day in the life of the war of the worlds. We are the ones destroying ourselves. When will we truly wake up and grasp our conscious beings and rightfully take back what is ours? We wont, we are too far gone.

There is crucial evidence above!!! I suggest that you all study and examine each line word for word, as sometimes things are not always what they appear to be. If you figure out the clues then enjoy the grain soaked Ghee decoct in the radiation belt at the same time! There's literally hours upon hours of pure fanatical enjoyment listed above top secret!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
"Bob".
Reminds me of a "(((((booaaAb)))))" ET creature that lived in 'Boab' trees waaay back in the day in terra Africa.
That's how it looks from here, for 'some' reason.
Much 'change' in the next few months folks.
I trust you are prepared by now?

If not, perhaps it's too late?
It's never too late lest one wait.....
edit on 6-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

My "goals" revolve around reality i.e. the OP isn't in contact with aliens, the stock market will not crash and neither will any of the OP's other predictions come into reality...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Ahh come on, you know how these things work don't you?

The dates will come and go without incident, IF the OP does decide to come back, the story will be something like;

Oh..BOB and his friends did something to the timeline to avert the crash and so stop the war...the future is not set in stone, and i did tell you i was not 'allowed' to tell you these things, and BOB reckons it is precisely because i gave foreknowledge of these events to the world via ATS, the future was somehow changed...etc. etc.

I doubt we will hear from him or her again after the date, there..there's another little prediction to add to the list.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oh yeah...does Bob having any insight on lottery numbers or is it just doom & gloom? Serious btw...sortof.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by spy66

My "goals" revolve around reality i.e. the OP isn't in contact with aliens, the stock market will not crash and neither will any of the OP's other predictions come into reality...

I for sure can't claim what you claim. You are only making a whiled guess that nothing is going to happen. You are using your guess to challenge his claim. Until the 20th you are not anymore truthful than he is.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
I for sure can't claim what you claim. You are only making a whiled guess that nothing is going to happen. You are using your guess to challenge his claim. Until the 20th you are not anymore truthful than he is.

No, I'm using a secret and very mysterious, long forgotten power; it's called common sense. Not many people on here have discovered how to use this ability yet but its very powerful....

Come on mate, lets get real here.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

I am refering to the Prince of the power of the air

What? The POTPOTA...prince of the power of the air eh?

That's a new one.

What next...the Monarch of the mighty of the moisture?

You know, old MOTMOTM..

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mabus.angus

hi mangus may i quote;
(I point directly at India and the commonwealth games. The Iranians will most likely be blamed for assisting in some method which is entirely false.) are u suggesting a 9/11 type incident ? if so what? say hi to bob from us ;-)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Glad to have you apart of the team!

I have a few questions that I need to put some thought into before asking you them. I understand that you will need permission from whoever you are in contact with in order to disclose some of the things that we as an ATS family have for you. So its okay

I look forward to reading everything that you post!; I feel like you are reliable for some reason
but its a good thing

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

By the way, verbal testimony is admissable in a court of law as "evidence" of a crime.

And the jury of peers, who is listening to the case has the duty to find the defendant innocent, guilty or deadlocked.

Listen this claim is way way out there. Regardless. I will give op credit for keeping me on my toes as far as researching his/her comments. Besides news reports (unreliable) and orther internet sites (unreliable), this is just another post of another post of another post.
But for you to claim that evidence that is verbal is fact (paraphrasing) is not all right either. Specifically you said it is admissable evidence...
the definition in regards to your statement is: Admissible evidence, in a court of law, is any testimonial, documentary, or tangible evidence that may be introduced to a factfinder—usually a judge or jury—in order to establish or to bolster a point put forth by a party to the proceeding. In order for evidence to be admissible, it must be relevant, without being prejudicial, and it must have some indicia of reliability.
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

So the reason I look for hard facts to the original post is because it is my duty to myself to know the truth and deny ignorance. I respect anyone who truly posts what they think to be true and the op gave me the impression of some uncertainty. I have the same due diligence to seeks answers. I do not believe the op. That does not make them wrong even it if does not come true. It does make it very clear that we are all entitled to our thoughts.

Have a good day.

link   

link   
reply to post by mabus.angus

Greetings Mabus!

I wish you a warm welcome here to ATS...

I offer apologies for any of my fellow ATSer's who may seem a bit out of line, but as many have said before me, this type of post is nothing new, and it always turns out to be someone who is looking for attention.

I will give you props for getting a good bit of attention for your first post, but you must understand that if your predictions do turn out to be wrong, then no one will pay you any attention any longer.

If you truly have come to this board for the good times and the many friends that are to be made, then you began with an incredibly bold post.
I would even say a post that seems to be somewhat polarizing.
I hope that your intentions are true and that you perhaps have run across a nugget of golden information that you wish to share, but as many others have also pointed out, you have already contradicted yourself and that lessens your credibility from jump.

I will save my judgment until the 20th, and if you are wrong, then I personally will pay no attention to your future posts, but if you are right, then I will be very intrigued to hear what you have to say in the future.

All my best 'til the 20th.

Cheers mate!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join