It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overloaded with info.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ooooooo k. Where to begin where to begin.......well i work for one of the evil corporations. KBR. But in a mission that lets me bring a lil bit of joy to our Servicemembers lives everyday. I am currently in Iraq, been here for 2 years and im about to be leavin here in about 24 days. I am prior Army and was over here when this thing kicked off in 03. Its weird being there when it started and then bein here when it is drawing down, and trust me it is wayyyyy different! Anyways, wanted to get that out of the way. I have been browzing this entise site and all the forums for the last couple of days and ya'll i gotta tell you this is some of the most in depth stuff i have seen on all these topics in a loooooong time. I used to be an Alex Jones fan but he is just whacked no a days, shoot a couple of his "colleagues" on his site have left in the last year! Ive seen so many 9/11 doc's from a LOT of different sources and from day 1 i knew it was a fraud. I was serving in Korea when it happened and they didnt even put us on alert till the next morning (it was 11pm Korea time when it happened) and then they didnt even issue live rounds, so that right there told me something was a lil fishy. So i have been reading and reading and reading about it for a long time. Ok there is a spirit of the times going on right now and theres alot of people out there that are entirely just not getting the picture lol. Its really sad for them, we can tell them and tell them but they are to set in their ways to acknowledge that there is a new movement that we want them to ba a part of but we're "lunatics" and they wont get involved. There is sooooooo much i want to touch on lol, Aliens, UFO's, Secret basis, Ghosts, BEK's, geesh the list goes on and on and on.....but i guess in all waht i am tryin to say is im glad i finally found ATS, and its gonna be thrilling to me to be a part of it!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by itbenickp

Glad to have you on board man!
I'm sure you'll find all the answers your looking for on ATS, it's a place where you can tell your stories and give your opinions with out being labelled crazy, get amongst it!
Just approach things with an open mind, things aren't always what they seem.

Cheers
Brady
edit on 6-10-2010 by GetRadNZ because: info

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

Thank you sir! Believe me, i have a VERY open mind. I've been a "conspiracy nut" for almost my entire adult life but never had many people to talk to about it. I cant believe i never came across this site before though

gald i finally did though.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Haha yeah i know what you mean.
Mind telling me what KBR is? I'm from New Zealand so I don't really understand what american companies are
Just because you've described it as an 'evil corporation' , curious.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Hey itbenickp welcome to the madhou..... errr ummmm ATS!

From your stated areas of interest there should be a lot here for you to peruse and enjoy!

I look forward to seeing you in the threads!

~Heff

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

I think KBR is a construction firm and a private military contracting company.....i could be wrong

second line
edit on 6-10-2010 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Nyet my good sir, KBR has its tentacles *cough* i mean interests in a lot of different areas in many many countries. Remember Halliburton? KBR Spawned from them.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

i look forward to it believe me! i have looked at a good 90+ threads in the last couple days!!! I dont know where to start commenting!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hi Welcome
I am relativley new here too.
I have a question for you -
Why do you say Alex Jones is a whacko or whatever your desription was.
It seems like a real put down and I wondered what you base your statement on.
Alex has always backed up his info with actual documentation

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Well let me first start off by sayin i have most of his DVD's and used to peruse his site practically every day. 85% of the stuff he talks about are well thought out no doubt, but lately he has gotten just a lil out of hand for my taste. Going to a peaceful rally and starting a ruckus? Im all for getting everyones eyes to open up dont get me wrong, but if we start force feeding the info does that make us any better than the people in power that are doing it? I guess i am just saying he kind of let me down on that one, ill still give his site a gander, but i wont be buying his DVDs anymore.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by itbenickp

Well let me first start off by sayin i have most of his DVD's and used to peruse his site practically every day. 85% of the stuff he talks about are well thought out no doubt, but lately he has gotten just a lil out of hand for my taste. Going to a peaceful rally and starting a ruckus? Im all for getting everyones eyes to open up dont get me wrong, but if we start force feeding the info does that make us any better than the people in power that are doing it? I guess i am just saying he kind of let me down on that one, ill still give his site a gander, but i wont be buying his DVDs anymore.

Hey - Thanks for reply - It is always good to get another persons perspective/point of view
From my perspective I forgive Alex his over enthusiasm in informing people - though you have hit the nail on the head when you point out that- To force ones view even if true on others is a form of indoctrination.
However I still forgive Alex his any weakness as his heart is certainly in the right place but yes sometimes his passion can be counter productive to frailer hearts

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

No probleemo. Passion is required in bringing information to people no doubt. And maybe i should give him the benefit of the doubt i suppose. I Just keep thinking, "what if" it got way out of hand and someone got hurt? Its a whole black eye for all of us.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No probleemo. Passion is required in bringing information to people no doubt. And maybe i should give him the benefit of the doubt i suppose. I Just keep thinking, "what if" it got way out of hand and someone got hurt? Its a whole black eye for all of us.

Yes I totally agree - It would suit the NWOs plans that there is an uprising - we would have no chance in that scenario as their hidden technological weapons would make mince meat out of all of us and also give the excuse to introduce matrial law which would mean a total close down which is now enshrined in law without the consent of congress - Troubled times indeed
The only viable option I see is to re instate the Constition and to non co operate and keep doing that and take back liberty without their consent

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yes I totally agree - It would suit the NWOs plans that there is an uprising - we would have no chance in that scenario as their hidden technological weapons would make mince meat out of all of us and also give the excuse to introduce matrial law which would mean a total close down which is now enshrined in law without the consent of congress - Troubled times indeed
The only viable option I see is to re instate the Constition and to non co operate and keep doing that and take back liberty without their consent

I concur, but i fear that would lead to blod shed. They get us with the tech and what do we have to use against them? They control the media, they're tryin to get control of the net, they just showed us how easy it is to change votes (guys from U of Mi hacked the system...my home state lol) all we have is the numbers. But how do we all get on the same page and cry out in one voice...WE WANT A CHANGE!!!!!! WE WANT TO BE HEARD!!! THIS ISNT RIGHT!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I dont really have an adequate answer to your important question - All I can hope is their will be a speeding up in peoples awareness of what is truly ailing our world - Ghandi achieved independence from the British Empire by peaceful resistence - perhaps this is one way forward

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm curious ...what's your take on UFOs?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

They're real. As to who is "piloting" them?? Who knows, ebans? Humans? Reptilians? Hybrids? I would love to know. Where are they from, and what percentage of actual sightings are real ufo's or mis identified A/C is a good question as well.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Ooooooo k. Where to begin where to begin.......well i work for one of the evil corporations. KBR. But in a mission that lets me bring a lil bit of joy to our Servicemembers lives everyday. I am currently in Iraq, been here for 2 years and im about to be leavin here in about 24 days. I am prior Army and was over here when this thing kicked off in 03. Its weird being there when it started and then bein here when it is drawing down, and trust me it is wayyyyy different! Anyways, wanted to get that out of the way. I have been browzing this entise site and all the forums for the last couple of days and ya'll i gotta tell you this is some of the most in depth stuff i have seen on all these topics in a loooooong time. I used to be an Alex Jones fan but he is just whacked no a days, shoot a couple of his "colleagues" on his site have left in the last year! Ive seen so many 9/11 doc's from a LOT of different sources and from day 1 i knew it was a fraud. I was serving in Korea when it happened and they didnt even put us on alert till the next morning (it was 11pm Korea time when it happened) and then they didnt even issue live rounds, so that right there told me something was a lil fishy. So i have been reading and reading and reading about it for a long time. Ok there is a spirit of the times going on right now and theres alot of people out there that are entirely just not getting the picture lol. Its really sad for them, we can tell them and tell them but they are to set in their ways to acknowledge that there is a new movement that we want them to ba a part of but we're "lunatics" and they wont get involved. There is sooooooo much i want to touch on lol, Aliens, UFO's, Secret basis, Ghosts, BEK's, geesh the list goes on and on and on.....but i guess in all waht i am tryin to say is im glad i finally found ATS, and its gonna be thrilling to me to be a part of it!

I hate to say this but.......prepare yourself for a completely different experience on your return. Come back by all means as the good ol USA needs all the help it can get. That said, prepare yourself to be mocked, ridiculed, made destitute and many other things. It usually happens to alot of ex-pats comingback home especially if you have been gone for awhile. It's just another sign of the times.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Ive had vacations since i have been here, so its not like ive been overe here 2 years straight. But i am curious as to what you mean though. Mocking and Ridicule? For being a contractor or just in general?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Ive had vacations since i have been here, so its not like ive been overe here 2 years straight. But i am curious as to what you mean though. Mocking and Ridicule? For being a contractor or just in general?

Once you leave or get layed off or your contract is up, you will be fair game. (Especially if you visit sites like these),
Hehe. Remember what i tell you, feel free to U2U me if you find out later what I say is true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join