It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS UK & Europe Show #12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

ATSEuro Show #12 Wednesday 06th October 2010 - 21.00-23.00BST (UK) - 22.00 Paris/Madrid/Berlin and 00.00 (on the 7th!) Moscow (thats 4.00pm EST for anyone across the pond who wants to listen in, all are welcome!)

Click Here to listen to the show or, click Here to listen from the ATS Facebook Page

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f65ad5afb33.png[/atsimg]

Come join us as we take a look at this past week in European life and the things that affect Europe and the wider world as a whole - providing ATS Radio with a different perspective.

This week we're delving into the world of conspiracies and the paranormal in Europe, and moving away from our usual political/social focus, so come and join us!

ATSEuro. Its like ATS Live but we drive on a different side of the road......and we have more corners....

ATS UK & Europe is an entertainment show. It most definitely is not any form of foodstuff, and should not be used as part of a calorie controlled diet. No resemblance to any person, living or dead is intended.

edit on 6/10/10 by neformore because: because I can do. you got a problem with that? talk to the hand 'cause the face ain't listening!

edit on 6/10/10 by neformore because: did you spot the deliberate mistake? I did!

edit on 6/10/10 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I know I say it every week, but we really do have a good show lined up tonight. Right up my street, and hopefully yours too!

Visit the chatroom, and join the discussion there or head over to our facebook page. And if you have Skype, you can get involved personally with what we're saying.

Give us a listen, it's worth it, I promise.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Best of luck to yall! Have fun

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is a recent member photo of a Euro UFO over snowdonia. Very good picture IMO but I wish she had seen it at the time. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
.l,/
edit on 6-10-2010 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Oh and here are the links to the two threads I was babbling about last night...

UK AIRSPACE: So I just saw my fist UFO.. 2 to be precise! (Authored by me, 2010)

Dragons have to be real (Authored by neodragon, 2003)

I'd put out the links to the other dragon stuff, but skypes on my other machine and I don't have time to fire it up right now.

Hope you enjoyed the show!

top topics

join