It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs to Bring 'Great Events,' Chinese Scientist Predicts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

UFOs to Bring 'Great Events,' Chinese Scientist Predicts

www.aolnews.com

(Oct. 6) – All those UFOs that have been spotted around China this year, closing down airports and causing general flying saucer mayhem and wonder, are on the increase. And "great events" will soon follow, an astronomer says.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I have placed this in alternative news as I have recieved several emails today saying the same thing that apparently Chinese astronomers are on the heels of the government and that China are going to be releasing documents about the several of their sightings this year 2010.

What suprises me about this is that for months I have believed that the Chinese know alot more than what they are saying, if you remember in the beginning of this year 2010 where there was a sighting of a huge craft in China with photographs and video footage confiscated by the government and then them saying it would take alot of time to go through the evidence. Well it appears they have gone through it and are in the process of releasing it. Watch this space I say.

Now in regards to this article, it states, or rather an astronomer states that "great events" will soon follow , now it doesn't take a genius to realise that the wheels are turning and I am not going to mention the D word but we all know its in full swing.

All eyes on China at this precise time because so much is happening around those parts and its only a matter of time before we get some clear footage of what we have been waiting for, for so long. Actual hard evidence of the existence of other life forms.

Everyday something new is brought to the table in regards to ET and UFO studies. The media are taking it seriously and it appears that there is a chain of events that are in full swing. I wonder what exactly the "great events" will be?

www.aolnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Details About UFO Sighting In China Released

UFO Sightings on the Rise in China, With More Predicted

edit on 6-10-2010 by franspeakfree because: why not

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I am a bit of a skeptic when it comes to disclosure etc. Given how many charlatans there are in the field, but I have to say, I am pretty impressed with the amount of Media that has been coming out in relation to this topic.
And alot of it does not seem to be the type that is used to ridicule the subject or those that are interested in it.
Interesting times indeed.

I'm official fastening my seat belt.

Thanks for the links.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I have believed that the Chinese know alot more than what they are saying, if you remember in the beginning of this year 2010 where there was a sighting of a huge craft in China with photographs and video footage confiscated by the government and then them saying it would take alot of time to go through the evidence.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Purple Mountain the same observatory people who also recorded the eclips UFO you are referring to?

Strange indeed.

But please, do not just jump to alien conclusions. It could as easily be rhetoric from governments to hide secret testings of aerial crafts or man made effects.

Just saying...do not allow yourself to just believe anything they tell you.

I await proof...but I am enjoying the ramping up of alien/UFO coverage!!!

Thanks for posting, star n flag for the disclosure crew!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think what Mr Mask has to say is pertinent to this subject in more ways than one. The UFo phenomina is a very good cover for black ops stuff. "oh it's just a ufo, you're bonkers" when they really mean "yeah, we got some proper shnizzle going on here with some space craft that'd blow your bazoonas off, please think it's aliens, it;s easier for us"

I'm still well undecided on all of this. It may show in my posts

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I'm still well undecided on all of this. It may show in my posts

Same here...and frankly, I do not take anyone saying "I know for a fact one way or another" seriously.

But one thing I am overly sure on is that the media all around the world is SURLY forcing this subject on its audiences with more and more intensity each passing month/week/day.

Its very clear that "someone" wants this to be a front page topic in all our households.

I just am not someone who trusts governments when they start pushing stories with grand agendas.

As far as I am willing to bet- it is one of four things (in order I suspect to be most likely to most unlikely)

1) Smoke screen cover story to cover up secret operations and possibly "scare" other countries into wondering "are aliens here".

2) We are being set up for a false flag event where "fake aliens" will arrive and scare us all towards accepting a radical new way of governing.

3) The media is scraping the bottom of the story-bucket and jumping on this one because "aliens" are popular right now, and others are joining in with various dishonest (or just wrong) assumptions.

4) Aliens are really here and they are either pissed off at us, ready to intervene, or just ready to make contact.

I can see all four of these answers being possible...

Either way, very interesting year for the UFOers!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I think unfortunately what also happens is when footage does come out, they (who ever they are ) release it to the UFO crew and in the mind of the general public it loses its impact as it is "those people again" saying anything that moves is a UFO.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
We are living in interesting times indeed.
I emailed the US Goverment the other day about a possible disclosure, had a bit of spare time, wanted to ruffle some feathers.
They sent me back an email saying they weren't going to pass it on to Obama, but they gave me details of how to contact the White House directly, and the UN.
Which i found a little out of the ordinary.
Hopefully we see disclosure soon.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Those Chinese astronomers see whats comming in this direction and are presenting their own little piece of "d" to the public. THEY ARE NOT HARD TO SEE (I think
)

edit on 10/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Oh so many times have we listened to possible disclosure but nothing nothing nothing. Personally I’m not a believer in little green men or whatever I’m more on the side of little green robots it makes more sense – to me anyhow.
But look I’ll be as interested as the next person.
MJ2

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
please, do not just jump to alien conclusions. It could as easily be rhetoric from governments to hide secret testings of aerial crafts or man made effects.

Just saying...do not allow yourself to just believe anything they tell you.

I await proof...but I am enjoying the ramping up of alien/UFO coverage!!!

Thanks for posting, star n flag for the disclosure crew!

Indeed I am not jumping to any conclusion other than that the media especially in the UK and in the far east have really stepped up ALIEN,SPACE and UFO reports in the last 3 months or so. Of course I agree that we need to be careful when dealing with such matters, but with all the articles pertaining to China and the Far east and of course NASA and keppler we are all starting to put 2 and 2 together and suprising enough we are all starting to agree that something (whether or not its what we believe) is happening.

Again I gree this would be a great time for the military to test new tech as they can just label it under the umbrella of UFO's but I believe it will have a knock on effect with the amount of increased reports in to each household via the MSM i.e the more minds you begin to open the harder it is to close them down again.

There are countless of threads on this forum discussing the D word so I don't want to bring that in to this thread I just wanted to show that its not just the UK and US that are experiencing a wave of UFO reports and coverage and at this time it seems China is running with something.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
UK Defence Minister, during a speech today, suggested a new area to threat in the UK was "coming from space"

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I am pretty impressed with the amount of Media that has been coming out in relation to this topic.

This isn't necessarily aimed at you, but it IS aimed a lot of so called "skeptics" here that i've seen say similar things on one hand, but on the other hand, they run around telling us all how corrupt and untrustworthy the MSM is.

It seems that with these types of people, the media is only corrupt, biased, and wrong, when they cover topics that the individual disagrees with. But throw a few UFO stories into NBC nightly news, and all of the sudden, these so called skeptics are drooling at the dinner table, licking their chops and begging for scraps.

It's beyond sad. Its just flat out pathetic.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
UK Defence Minister, during a speech today, suggested a new area to threat in the UK was "coming from space"

I guess it's spacecraft made by Al-Qaeda

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Nice Thread!

Here is an interesting little tidbit

www.jiangsu.net...:ufo-filmed-for-40-minutes-by-purple-mountain-observatory-scientists&catid =47:business&Itemid=0

Yes, it was Purple Mountain that photographed a UFO during an eclipse about a year ago. They said it would take about a year to analyze the photos...well it's been about a year.
edit on 6-10-2010 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2010 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

You got a link to that mate?

I'm curious now.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It was at the Conservative Party conference.
You should find the speech on the BBC website, under the party conference section - should be up there today or tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Cheers man. Might be worth a thread of its own, if we can find out what context he meant it in.

Strange few weeks though, something doesn't smell right - this UFO stuff is becoming very public domain.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think this Wang Sichao character needs to be investigated more before anything that is reported from him can be taken with more than a pinch of salt. There is no mention of him as even being a team member or scientist on the Purple Mountain website, the people at Purple Mountain did not reply to basic questions I put to them about Sichao and it does not seem as if there are any contact details to be found to ask the man directly himself.

Personally I think he is more of China's answer to Greer.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

It did not sound like solar flares or comets.

"cyber and coming from space" was the phrase used

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join