It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creative things to do with gps devices .. Or how to mess with the nwos heads..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Not sure where to put this.. But after reading another post thought everyone could use a laugh and have fun coming up with creative ways to dispose of gps tracking devices in event they find any.. Mess with big brothers head .. Have fun ..

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
And to start things off.. Put the gps device in box with letter asking people to send it on.. Add postage send it on a world tour..

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Try attaching it to a whale....

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Attach it to my mother in law in case they'll come & get her.....

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Great idea.. Can see their expression as the whale dives.. And the scramble to get a sub to follow..

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

With my luck theyd send her back.. But good idea maybe others would have better luck..

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Try attaching it your neighborhoods' stray dog, Seems every neighborhood has one. Their crazy antics should make for interesting tracking.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I've got another idea. Take it to area 51, as close as you can get up to that sign down the gravel road (I've been there) and chuck it as hard as you can past the sign into the restricted area.

Or... since I can still ... oooh... better keep that one under my hat, and up my sleeve.....

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
attach it to the leg of a carrier pigeon and set it free with a note on it that says "Do not remove under penalty of law"

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Turn up my electromagnetic field and scramble it myself

edit on 10/6/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
attach it to Bush's car. then they'll catch ya doing something serious. when they find out its W, then they'd understand why it kept going to Rowes house.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Off to a good start.. Like the area 51 idea get em asking their alien advisors what they did stir internal dissent.. Carrier pigeon good to .. Hehe the look on bushes face when found out he was tagged would be priceless..

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Find an unattended governemnt vehicle and slap it on!

new topics

top topics

join