It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theology Vs. the Vision of Knowledge, the Vision of the "Son of man"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The “Tree of Life” (Genesis 3:24)—referred to in Genesis 16:13 as “El Roi” (meaning “God of Vision”), and described in Psalm 18: 7-15—is the same as the Vision of the “Son of man” in the Book of Daniel 7:10 & 13 and the Gospel of Mary, the “Vision of Wisdom” in 1Enoch, the “Vision of Knowledge” in the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and the “Night Journey” of Mohammed in Sura 17 & 86 (etc. etc. etc.) of the Quran.

This Vision is also represented in the "Stargate sequence" in "Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite" in 2001--A Space Odyssey.

It is the purpose of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim theologies to obfuscate, repudiate and contradict this Truth.

And, thus, the origin of the conflicts between Jews, Christians and Muslims; which, at present, are pushing this civilization into the horrors of the coming "time of trouble" (the Book of Daniel 12:1).

Michael

edit on 6-10-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add comment about 2001--A Space Odyssey

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
it has got nothing to do with the Jews, Christians and Muslims whats happening today it is just made to look that

way by the satanic PTB its about time people started waiking up to what is going on around us and what the masones the iluminati and our own goverment has got in store for us.

the church and the juwish and muslum comunitys are beeing corupted by high profile evangelists zionist the heads
of the catolic church and if ther is a holly war it will be because of them not your run of the mill jew christian ore muslum we as devout followers of god need to get back into the scriptures the older the better because me myself can only talk about the bible wich i have just had to change myne i was using the the N I V untill i found out how much it hat been waterd down not insult or hurt some groups feelings. well i say tough if it hurts your feelings or
you are insulted by the true word of god it meens you are obviosly doing something wrong and need to look into your self this is the true word of god and should not be watered down atoll
well thats my ten pennies
digby godbless all and open your eyes we do not have much time left
edit on 6-10-2010 by digby888 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join