It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati plan. Is it in effect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Now I have been keeping up with the latest UFO disclosure stories and for one I have always been a believer and always will. All the recent information has been coming up quite fast in the past weeks. Now I just came across this video tonight and think you all should take a look at it, even part two. This is from 2007, if we were to conclude it being true then we could be at the end of phase 1 heading into the beginning of phase 2. I believe the Illuminati are very real and the symbols are everywhere. The UFO "disclosure" is just another distraction from allowing us to awaken and see the truth. Dont think your awake just because the "aliens" are here to save us from an economic disaster, its their way of saying hey look there's aliens you cant protect yourselves let us take CONTROL of the situation.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-10-2010 by countrytruck because: Didnt spell check

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by countrytruck

I think you know the answer to your own question. There will always be opponents and defenders of the illuminati conspiracy.

It's a behemoth of a conspiracy, and all the deniers know it's true to some degree. Anybody with eyes can see what is going on. it begs the question, wtf are we going to do about it? It appears as if we are in check mate.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Quite possible.
Just time will tell but I think the next few years will be very intense.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Cool video but, I have to tell you I think its a diversion there's too many people that are aware of Project Blue beam for two reasons, 1-If I was to see it I would automatically call it for what it is BS, as I think everyone else would,2-If they use the holograms I see online nobody's going to believe it,there's way to many intelligent people out there to fall for for the coming of the anti-christ. I think if they are going to do anything it would be something we are not aware of...that's just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

And that is exactly what we need to know to be fully prepared. What are we not aware of?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I wish I knew but whats floating around the internet can't be all there is to it,never been really good a mind games though,all we can do is to be aware,prepared and hope for the best.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Lets just hope its something we can fight. If we can fight it theres hope. I for one am prepared.

new topics

top topics

join