It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible new advertising for ATS and new community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have been reading and watching ATS videos for some time now but never made an account of my own. Now I have a good reason to stop being lazy and make one. I was browsing steam groups and figured out that ATS has no group of their own, so I decided to make one for them!

Here it is:
Link Removed

For those of you who do not know what steam is, it is a program millions of people use now to play games and chat on and make online digital purchases of their games, instead of having to go to the store.

Games like Counter-Strike, Left 4 Dead, and Team Fortress are all steam games to give an idea of how big it is.

If you have a steam account ( free to make and tons of free games plus demos ) please join the ATS group I have made.

If you are a big poster and or mod on ATS I will give you admin of the group.

Invite everyone you know to the group.

Have fun gaming!

edit on 6/10/2010 by Sauron because: Link Removed

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellen.darkside
I have been reading and watching ATS videos for some time now but never made an account of my own. Now I have a good reason to stop being lazy and make one. I was browsing steam groups and figured out that ATS has no group of their own, so I decided to make one for them!

Here it is:
steamcommunity.com...

For those of you who do not know what steam is, it is a program millions of people use now to play games and chat on and make online digital purchases of their games, instead of having to go to the store.

Games like Counter-Strike, Left 4 Dead, and Team Fortress are all steam games to give an idea of how big it is.

If you have a steam account ( free to make and tons of free games plus demos ) please join the ATS group I have made.

If you are a big poster and or mod on ATS I will give you admin of the group.

Invite everyone you know to the group.

Have fun gaming!

Cheers, Another reason to hate steam. Games != ATS.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Indeed games != ATS is true but there are a lot of intelligent people that play video games that could be reached via steam. ATS is already moderated properly so it's not like you can't deal with the extra flamers or greifers anyway. Everyone needs their form of leisure and I personally like interactivity and sociability.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kellen.darkside

Maybe we can talk in 6 months or so, when you have become a respected and established member.

For now you are breaching the T&C you agreed to when you joined up.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Also this a forum for new members to introduce them selves to the ATS community.

To tell us a bit or a lot about you. Not some game site or the latest UFO sighting.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive messages to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are more than welcome to start a new introductions thread about you, if you wish.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Terms & Conditions: Lite!

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complain / suggestion link located on your Members Center page. Explaining why.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Member & Moderator.
edit on 6/10/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join