It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was alien interview real or a hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ive always wondered about this, and as far as i know, no one has ever proven it a hoax.
if you listen to the victor character, he seems very impressive and knowledgeable and it makes it difficult to see through the scam if their truly is one?

can any one here on ATS shed any light on if this video and had it ever been proven a hoax?

one of the most interesting things that victor said and i would have to agree, was about competence of the people who work these programs. it seems they would hire people who could be easily discredited and were not a part of any outer circle of professionals or academia, and people who had little or no credentials.

kind of like bob lazar.

so whats ur take on this strange video? i'm still waiting for the jury on this.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-10-2010 by aliengenes because: edit

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Whenever I see a good alien video I google it and ats search it with the word hoax attached and have never found anything that says this was proven to be a hoax and no one has come forward to claim it as their work, I was very intrigued by this video (also known as the DNI video). My take on it is that it's a very clever hoax. My problem in the video is when the alien appears to be coughing and choking his hands never go up to his mouth or throat, and I believe the true reason for this is that it was too hard to make alien hands and arm movements look real enough.It's got an intriquing back story but the video itself on close inspection moves like a giant alien bobblehead.
edit on 6-10-2010 by abe froman because: victor told me to

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I've seen a video on this claiming that it was a robot. However, I can't remember for sure. I will say that its a pretty convincing video, atleast to me. The alien autopsy video looks pretty good as well, down to the decor in the room. The people that pull these hoaxes off have way to much time on their hands.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

the real question I guess is where does the financing come from? Black ops disinformation black budget spending perhaps?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
although the alien does have a puppet like quality about him. there just seems to more to him than meets the eye. and the people in the room seem to know what they're doing. Ive been around medics pretty much my whole life and it just looks like they are doing what a normal medic would do as they were working up a victim.

its really not even the alien that intrigues me, it victor and something about his entire demeanor and how well he knows this subject.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Very nice video.
Thanks for the link.
Im a believer, why wont they just tell us whats going on?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

First of all, love the name...the sausage king of Chicago...lol. I think its plausible that its disinfo. Noone takes credit for the majority of these vids.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Rumour has it that "Victor" is actually Bob Dean, and he would know tons.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

First of all, they are getting something very valuable out of their control of this secret. Whether it be a technological edge, warfare applications, or something unknown. Second, they may believe that it may lead to a break down of moral fiber amongst the masses. This may be because our culture largely relies on religious beliefs to guide them in life. Many would have a hard time reconciling their beliefs with an alien civilization not mentioned in the Bible. Third, upon the revelation of their knowlede of extra terrestrial life, they would concede the truth of decades of direct lies to the citizens which they serve. Fourth, they have been warned not to as we are but test subjects or a resource for the aliens. Lastly, they have, but to let the general population down slowly, they have chosen a less direct (soft) disclosure.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
it could actually be a government hoax, perpetrated by the cia. i just dont get what the punchline could be?
fun perhaps to mess with society. no one actually knows how much victor was paid for the film. as far as i know?

then again it could be the real deal, but how would you know unless you had the actual body to touch and feel?

it reminds me of the kennedy assassination. who really shot the last bullet kinds of deal with this video.

we may never know the truth

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The flaw in the announcer's (Victor's?) statements is that it would be unintelligent to do away with microbes. The majority of microbes are good for multicelled life. If it weren't for microbes, for instance, then all of the essential bodily functions that humans (or any animal) perform wouldn't be possible, and in fact our bodies are essentially just a bunch of networked microbial cells in the form of tissues and organs that perform specialized tasks. Fake looking alien, fake looking medics, unintelligeable sounding story, ergo I posit a hoax.
edit on 6-10-2010 by quantum_flux because: QF is the coolest person alive

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Embedded for you.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

I stand neutral to this story but you should listen to the interview that Art Bell and Sean Morton did with Victor because Victor describes why the aliens have no microbial life.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-10-2010 by Metallic Monk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Religious beliefs would fit in. Not in a conforming sense of the word. Some religions would conform and accept it, but Christianity and others would definitely oppose it. Also, Victor's comments in the video itself seem to back this theory up. First - He says that they are not aliens in the conventional sense of the term. They are rather extradimensional beings. Second - he says they are unconcerned with death. And view the body as a vessel. He says if they died they would just get a body on the "other side." This backs up the entire spiritual aspect of this shin dig.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's a hoax for all the previously stated reasons:
No specialized knowledge revealed.
Unlikely the government would film something so dark intended to be a record.
Doctors respond to alien choking by carefully not getting in the way of the camera.
Puppet movements.
No source.
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Yeah, after all this time no one has come forward to claim it as a hoax, but there's also been no follow-up proving it NOT to be a hoax. No new, updated footage or anything.

People are always going to believe what they want to believe.

join