It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reportedly a new FOIA 2010 Video: Firefighters discuss explosions on 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
No no, wait a minute. I ain't done yet.

Why in the heck did the media PURPOSEFULLY EDIT the firefighter's story, and only show the guy with the broken nose? Up to this point that's all I can remember seeing of that video. I could be wrong, but I want to hear Bonez and some other long timers comment on whether they've seen all of that clip like that before... I sure hadn't, and I've been at this a while...But could be I just forgot. Someone refresh my memory before I go ballistic...

The same reason the security videos from nearby buildings in Oklahoma City has not been released.

The same reason the security videos from civilian buildings adjacent to the pentagon have not been released.

Because if ppl saw them then they'd know that the government is doing what all governments
have done time and time again.

Lie to us for various reasons.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

No actually, it does NOT take that many people to pull it off, only trusters assert this.

Why would special agents whose life work is to pull off things in secrecy ever come up and tell the truth,
why does no criminal ever come forward for no reason and admit to crimes, you are barking up the wrong tree with this logic.

There is no guilty conscience with people who pulled this off for the good of there agenda, and many nuts with training who are NOT gonna spill the beans.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by PonyoSon

anyone can say whatever they want....buildings just dont fall symmetrically from asymmetrical damage its just not possible. end of story. every floor collapsed/crumbled for no reason in WTC7, and my own eyes tell me everything i need to know to figure this one out.

Symmetric collapse?

Tell me this looks like symmetric - WTC 7 fell across Barclay St, a 4 lane road to crush 30 West Broadway
(Fiterman Hall)

Since if it was symmetic explain damage to adjacent buildings ?

30 West broadway at left - note debris pil

Also smashes 140 West - the Verizon building - note piecec of WTC 7 embedded in Verizon

Onle heavy m,asonry exterior prevented Verizon from suffering fate of WTC 7

Yeah the pile of rubble had to go somewhere, that fine, but you cant tell me after watching that video the building doesn't come straight down at all four corners of the building from asymmetrical damage? This is not physically possible! Mind you, this was so obvious that the 911 commission tried to just ignore it and leave it out of their report.

Companies get paid tons of money to make building fall down like that? and your trying to tell me all they need to do id light a fire in one of the bottom floors to do the job? You can't be that naive?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seti_starr
reply to post by Alfie1

With all due respect, almost everyone knows that if a person of authority in the US talks about the real truth or exposes the lie, they can be murdered or their families can be murdered. I wouldn't wait for an "insider" to tell us anything. We are living in different times, dangerous times.

If you are waiting for that, be prepared to wait for a very long time.

I'm curious, what country are you from? And why SUCH an interest in 9/11 and debunking us for demanding the truth and another investigation?

Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry but I don't believe anyone in the US is in danger of being murdered because they speak out about 9/11. I think it is just something some truthers say : maybe to add a bit of frisson to life.

Since you ask, I am English and I have an interest for two reasons (a) I think untruth should be confronted (b) we have people making the same sort of assertions about the 7/7 London transport bombings.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Doesn't it seem a little odd to truthers that, if there if there is a murderous conspiracy out there involving the administration, FOIA requests bring forth allegedly incriminating evidence ?

Aw, c'mon. What will it take? Maybe there's someone who let this out because they WANT it to be out...and the FOIA gave them the vehicle to do it. In any case, what can they say, parts of this video had been shown on TV - are they going to say they've lost every video every time there is a FOIA?

And what impression would it give if they kept refusing to give info based on FOIA?

I have the impression that you want the OS to be true.....but you surely have to admit at the very least that there are unanswered questions about significant pieces of evidence.

Doesn't it seem a bit strange to you that this evidence wasn't examined by the Commission? Aren't they supposed to examine all aspects of the evidence before drawing any conclusion whatsoever?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I see where you're coming from. In my opinion, 7/7 and 9/11 were not so different.
Even if I don't agree with you, you have every right to say what you think.

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Sorry, one more point. People DO get murdered all the time when it comes to blowing the whistle. (Dr. David Kelly)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Have you seen this video about the deaths of 9/11 witnesses?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
When will people stop tolerating the Federal and the Parliament.

They pit us all against each other.

In Israel's name especially. They are trying to kill us with love.

They do not know the power of warriors.

These men will not stop till they detonate the Black Hole Heart of the Control System at hand.

Warriors like these men will forever be remembered for their sacrifice.

The slavery is in mind and body. Don't be your own slave. Free yourself.

Peace, Harmony and Shiva, Muzeam

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Well i am sure more people have said things to you already Alfie...but i am going through the post...so your my first response....you have proven over and over your ignorance by saying flippant statements..."this has been covered 1001 times"....seems to be your normal mod of attack...well sorry mate....in an Office building there is not a great amount of things that cause huge structural explosions...get a grip and learn to open your eyes and ears before your mouth.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Sorry, one more point. People DO get murdered all the time when it comes to blowing the whistle. (Dr. David Kelly)

I don't believe David Kelly was murdered. He was a backroom boy who was a bit incautious about what he said and found himself in the frontline of a political storm. He was not emotionally or physically equipped to deal with this and I have no doubt he killed himself.

More importantly and to the point, the pathologist who examined his body concluded that he killed himself :-

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

LOL! I will not get mad at you. You think you know what you know. I will let you dream the beautiful dream.
I can't save everyone.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I was going to take on these silly individuals...in the same manner that they attack truthers...but i just decided it is not worth it ....People out there know the truth and they know the truth is not the OS..
But the thing is that the truth needs to be directed at the right place....Remember that this was a false flag operation...Remember it was not a all in the know goverment operation...
Remember it was not an Osama bin laden masterplan...it was not a bunch of box cutting wielding terrorists.
Remember that this was a false flag operation on behalf of the Israeli goverment at the expense of the American people and at the expense of Arab nations.
The fire fighters in that vid know what are explosions even in the confusion of the buildings collapsing.
The debunkers are looking for something to hang onto....because they know that things are not as they seem.
all the truthers know is what did not occur....so many put forward theories of might may have occured...yes some seem far out but many are right on the money.
Sometime a nugget of truth gets out and then another and another...yes evidence is being hiddem,destroyed,and people associated with 9/11 have been mysteriouly disappearing and dying...which is part of hiding the truth.
But we will keep working hard and working to expse the muderous buggers who did this...cause that is the Patriotic thing to do on behalf of all people whom have perished during and since this CRIME.

so S&F and keep up the hard work.

Time to stop the argueing and come together to get the truth out.

edit on 013131p://f07Wednesday by plube because: speeeeling

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Very haunting video.

I'm not a truther, but I believe there could easily have been explosives. I don't think the government had anything to do with it more than covering their asses. People flying a plane into a building is one thing, but infiltration up to the point of planting explosives is another. I think it was a fatal security breach and the government just covered it up to control the damage. Not a conspiracy there, it's common sense.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I cannot belive you try to get that rubbish past people....you just keep getting trounced on and you don't give up....man you need to learn some things mate.

Fresh questions were raised last night over the professional conduct of the pathologist who performed Dr David Kelly's autopsy.
It has emerged that Nicholas Hunt is still under a five-year warning for breaking General Medical Council guidelines.

source

now that pathologist has been under soooo much riddicule for what he has done it is incredible...and he should not have even been the pathologist doing the job..... Please Alfie you just keep making yourself look bad

edit on 013131p://f02Wednesday by plube because: a word

edit on 013131p://f03Wednesday by plube because: fixed ex

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
Didn't a B-52 crash into the Empire State Building back in 1945?!

Last time i checked, that building is still standing.. Hmmmmm

Plane Hits Empire State Building

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Nope! Still not going convince the Trusters. They'll keep saying these explosions were nothing more than generators exploding.

I don't know what more you people need to realize, we have been lied to. And if two administrations have kept this lie going, isn't it time to realize, we simply cannot trust anyone anymore?

Stop relying on the authorities. They are NOT here to protect or serve us. They're too busy advancing their own agendas. (ugh, this gets me so angry)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Debunkers squirming around as they wade thru their lies........

......Priceless.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

LOL! I will not get mad at you. You think you know what you know. I will let you dream the beautiful dream.
I can't save everyone.

LOL all you want but you don't have any evidence of murder do you ? David Kelly had said all he was going to say, what would have been the motive ?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

OMFG...i am actually wetting myself with laughter now...

saying david kelly committed suicide,has lost you all credibility alfie,once again saying black is blue for arguments sake....i reckon your sitting there laughing your socks off,to all this attention you got...with your outrageous comments..and you can't throw a daily mail source as you data....

and yes i'm from the uk.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join