It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reportedly a new FOIA 2010 Video: Firefighters discuss explosions on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I have never seen this video and the poster states it is a new video. Either way the firefighters discuss after the collapse the explosions in the lobby of the WTC. One of the firefighters thinks that many buildings in NYC could be rigged with explosives.
edit on 6-10-2010 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ive never seen it either.
Proof that the planes were NOT the cause.

When will they admit they used a weapon (Hutchison Effect).

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
awesome vid, im uploading this to my youtube channel so more people can see it

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yep. S&F.

I've seen that firefighter with the busted nose before, but I can't say I've ever seen all of that interview like that.

Another one the 9/11 Omission ignored. Why those corrupt, wimp ass bastards.

It took an FOIA request to get this? Well now you can see why. Imagine how much more footage they're holding.

So let's see, the supposed fireball down the elevator shaft into the lobby had already happened. This guy is talking about three different explosions beyond that.

You know, the ones the paint cans caused.
:shk: No trusters. The ones the fricken BOMBS in the buildings caused! What excuse will you make up for the 9/11 Stinkition ignoring THAT, along with all the other hundreds of witnesses to the explosions?
This just pisses me off all over again.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
No no, wait a minute. I ain't done yet.

Why in the heck did the media PURPOSEFULLY EDIT the firefighter's story, and only show the guy with the broken nose? Up to this point that's all I can remember seeing of that video. I could be wrong, but I want to hear Bonez and some other long timers comment on whether they've seen all of that clip like that before... I sure hadn't, and I've been at this a while...But could be I just forgot. Someone refresh my memory before I go ballistic...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well I sure hadn't seen it. Although, I am not a hardcore "truther" I am more of a something stinks with the OS type. That said, I do remember seeing some portion of this guy with the broken nose, but this video I do not know of. I am sure if it had been out there in the public domain it would have been part of many 9/11 movies. These firefighters say something that is hard to refute as the guy is sitting there with a broken nose apparently due to the explosions. They do not say there were only 3 explosions but several after this as well. When they finally got out of the building it sounds like they saw the second plane hit. So this appears to have been moments before the second plane hit there were explosions rocking the building.
edit on 6-10-2010 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Doesn't it seem a little odd to truthers that, if there if there is a murderous conspiracy out there involving the administration, FOIA requests bring forth allegedly incriminating evidence ?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Maybe it is all part of the plan to destroy America. Maybe now is the time it will be released as the final straw that causes civil unrest. I surely will not be rioting, but all them sheep that believed the lie might.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Okay, I am pretty sure this is new footage, indeed released this year in that massive batch of FOIA material to IC911Studies. They have their own youtube channel, and that video is one of 22 currently uploaded.

Their website says basically nothing at all, and they don't provide any info on their version of the video. So I can't confirm that. But most of the other videos on there are from the new FOIA batch, so it's most likely from that as well.

Cheers
edit on 6-10-2010 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
More proof. Wake up.

At 2:40 you can hear fighter jets flying over...they were in the area well before the Pentagon incident.

Also notice the fire fighter witnessed a black plane hitting the South tower. Proof that planes were used.

edit on 6-10-2010 by turbofan because: fix time

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
there were hundreds of people who came forwards and told them they heard ,seen, or were in these explosions.
and there was even interviews going on when they were evacuating the aria when the cops were telling everyone to leave because the were demolitioning building 7.

but yet they still blame it on terrorists and weak building material...lol

who does this government think we are? idiots?

i knew something was up when "both" trade centers free fell into themselves

fire, hell

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wonder if thedman, our resident ATS debunking FireFighter of 22 years knows these guys??

Come to think of it ,,,nah, he wont...these FF's confirm explosions in the lobby....

Thedman only hangs with FF's who saw and heard nothing.....

.....or so he says.

Great video, thank you.

edit on 6-10-2010 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
yep the plane no bush tell live explosive used good video wtc flash pre planted explosive

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

At 2:40 you can hear fighter jets flying over...they were in the area well before the Pentagon incident.
reply to post by turbofan

You likely hear aircraft all the time as Pentagon is only mile from Regean National Airport.....

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

I've talked to number of FDNY members who were there - none of them believe in the conspiracy fantasy you are peddling.

Maybe should speak to a few of them yourself ......

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I dont need to...they are right here on ATS!!

Your friends are wrong, as are you....

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
S&F

I have never seen this video before. Poor guy!

SMH....What do you say when you see

this?

Well, more witnesses!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
OH man... I wonder how people are going to debunk those firefighters in the video, Hell, I wonder how they going to debunk the 2nd video above.

1st Video - Firsthand professional witnesses during the time of the attack ( Words speaks a thousand of pictures / evidences ) Vs. Debunkers - People who wasnt there ( Which words speak nothing at all )

1-0

2nd Video - footages to compare the event of 9/11 to other CD's ( Videos speak a thousand of words & Picture ) Vs Debunkers ( Hmmm , Thats proof? )

1-0

now thats

247049102901 - 0

Have a good day

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

This has been covered a 1001 times before. Explosions during the violent demise of huge skyscrapers are to be expected. Witnesses reported explosions as the Titanic went down.

The firefighters referred to explosions affecting the lobby so how does that tie in with collapse from the plane impact points ?

There are things which would prove controlled demolition by explosives. Physical evidence of charges, det cord etc. evidence of explosives being transported to the WTC, admissions by anybody involved in supplying, transporting or installing explosives at the WTC. But of course there is none of that despite we are in the 10th year.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
all the people that are posting there was not bombs,and all that,honestly people,dont bite,they do it just for arguments sake,if that idiot of a fireman thedman dont belive there was explosions going off that took down the buildings then its a fair shout to call him a idiot.....

just like most debunkers on here,its just for aguments sake,or the site admins,to get more of a debate or put life into the thread..honestly,even a child can see the towers were demolitions....ignore the fools who belive the government story..lol..
edit on 6-10-2010 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join