It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skinwalker ranch videos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ghosts freak me out but this stuff intrigues me. Portals, mysterious creatures etc. Sounds kind of crazy but very fascinating.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Where has hii been lately? Ive been involved with several threads of his, and can tell you this guys middle name is dedication.

Much respect my friend....long time no talk!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Will be interesting to ghet this thread going again on a great subject.

Has anyone read the book?

How can so much happen and not gain more interest from elsewhere?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
Nice post!

Skinwalker Ranch is one of the few stories/phenomena that actually gives me the creeps.

en.wikipedia.org...

Skinwalkers are no joke.

The ranch was named after a myth about Skinwalkers which were a type of witch from the original indians that lived there.
The UFO sightings that happen here have nothing to do with Skinwalkers.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What is the consensus on this ranch?We got a paranormal ranch and no info.Either its legit or hoax.Can someone confirm whats going on?You d think that it would be well investigated by now.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
from personal experience the ranch is no joke
it is also perhaps the least covered ufo/alien/extradimensional topic covered in the field for some bizarre reason. It has 24 hour armed security by top secret holding ex military members. Its unbelievable to me how the entire field turns such a blind eye to this hot spot. It is also owned by the puppet masters of MUFON.... Bigelow Aerospace, and financed by the Department Of Defense (sorry guys its 100% true but a very very hard one for me to substantiate)

I surely wasn't the least. Billionaire Robert Bigelow put a ton of money into it amd a book was written about it, many interviews covering the ranch. News reporters George Knapp has covered the story and talks about it all the time, though at first he was not allowed to. They had a large problem of Salt Lake visitors who camped out by the ranch, this is all common UFO knowledge. But what it makes it real is the amount of information not told. One of the released stories is that a ball of light appearred on a field and a being came out of it, crawling out as if to display a message.

From what I have learned an alien underground base was in the area and there is more evidence to support aliens than a haunted ranch full of ghosts. I believe ghosts and paranormal can be as a result of being abducted - they put you in a world capable of accessing those dimensions and the ghost appears. Also the aliens themselves resemble ghosts, if they were to come knock on your door at night, they wouldn't, they would play games with your consciousness like a poltergiest. Yet what has been learned though abduction, science, and the Roswell crash is that they are also physical beings. It was determined that the craft needed no systems like a plane would have, but that the craft was living and all the aliens had to do was put their hands on a panel and the alien mind would control phsyical reality and fly the craft.
edit on 12-12-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
What is the consensus on this ranch?We got a paranormal ranch and no info.Either its legit or hoax.Can someone confirm whats going on?You d think that it would be well investigated by now.

seeing how any and all news, video and pictures seemingly come from a single source, I'd venture to say it's a ruse. A show. Some contrived event that's being built up so a legend is created, books can be sold and films produced.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
WEAK!!! the first video could be anything plane, helicopter, blimp, it's just a light that exhibits no unusual flight characteristics.the next few videos look like outtakes from the blair witch project,then somebody playing with a flashlight at a distance then dots on a tv screen then dots in the dark all to hype your youtube page and website. in the words of monty python "spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam...."

Heh, the fact that anyone was stupid enough to stand there at the Ranch to film and survived baffles me. Whoever you are, random film persons, you should count your lucky stars you weren't turned into a bloody smear. I live out there and it is no joke. Perhaps they are films of somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RothchildRancor

The ranch was named after a myth about Skinwalkers which were a type of witch from the original indians that lived there.
The UFO sightings that happen here have nothing to do with Skinwalkers.
Myth? Ha ha ha. Oh there are hundreds of skinwalkers there too. They just are one of the thousands of things that hunt and shred out there.
edit on 05/31/14 by rowansilverfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gregandgemma
Will be interesting to ghet this thread going again on a great subject.

Has anyone read the book?

How can so much happen and not gain more interest from elsewhere?

Because it looks really embarrassing like it was a stageshow, could that be the reason? It looks really, really bad, and that's based by the standard of some other things posted on ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

Legit. If you go out there, there is a very good chance you won't make it home. Most people don't. I live out here, and there are things you just don't do out here. When is the last time you climbed in a zoo cage with thousands of starving tigers? Your survival rates are even less with the area around the ranch. But whatever blows up your skirt.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rowansilverfox
I can't find any reports of missing persons from Sherman Ranch. All I can find is a lot of hyperbole. Since you seem to be in the know can you point me in the direction of some good evidence? Or a maybe a good video?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

a reply to: rowansilverfox
I can't find any reports of missing persons from Sherman Ranch. All I can find is a lot of hyperbole. Since you seem to be in the know can you point me in the direction of some good evidence? Or a maybe a good video?

Honestly, if you have time to film, you should be running. As far as missing persons, that doesn't happen. Usually it happens in front of witnesses and it is classified as a 'drowning'.

Look up Officer Yazzie BIA recent death. This is not the place for sightseeing, ghost hunting or all that crap. I don't have any interest in 'proving' that it is real or not to anybody on this forum.

You guys should just leave this one alone. My only interest is to get as many people to stay out of the kill zone as possible. If you go there and nothing happened, you are fantastically lucky.

Some people have dumb luck and it is why they still walk around. And as far as missing persons on the reservation, they keep those numbers. Tribal property.

But, you won't see anyone outside after 8. They lock their doors and won't open them for anybody or anything, and they will tell you it is because of the skinwalkers.
edit on 05/31/14 by rowansilverfox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

WEAK!!! the first video could be anything plane, helicopter, blimp, it's just a light that exhibits no unusual flight characteristics.the next few videos look like outtakes from the blair witch project,then somebody playing with a flashlight at a distance then dots on a tv screen then dots in the dark all to hype your youtube page and website. in the words of monty python "spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam...."

It should be noted that there are quite a few airfields close to the ranch. Roosevelt, Paradise Air Park, Vernal, Sundog, Split Mountain and Pelican Lake.

The first video does look exactly like an airplane on a landing approach. If you look very carefully you can even see another following the same approach pattern but much farther away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join