It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skinwalker ranch videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
thought i would post some of my top favorite videos i've taken while researching skinwalker ranch over the past 4 years.

ALL videos can be seen here www.youtube.com...

Skinwalker Ryan @ www.skinwalkerranch.org...

edit on 5-10-2010 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
WEAK!!! the first video could be anything plane, helicopter, blimp, it's just a light that exhibits no unusual flight characteristics.the next few videos look like outtakes from the blair witch project,then somebody playing with a flashlight at a distance then dots on a tv screen then dots in the dark all to hype your youtube page and website. in the words of monty python "spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam...."

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

cool thanks for your opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

At least hiii_ is out there doing something/researching actively involved. I respect that much more than a foolish troll.

S&F

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

sorry I don't mean to be rude, I just don't really see anything unexplainable here and the videos are just a blurry jumble for the most part.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Nice post!

Skinwalker Ranch is one of the few stories/phenomena that actually gives me the creeps.

en.wikipedia.org...

Skinwalkers are no joke.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
from personal experience the ranch is no joke
it is also perhaps the least covered ufo/alien/extradimensional topic covered in the field for some bizarre reason. It has 24 hour armed security by top secret holding ex military members. Its unbelievable to me how the entire field turns such a blind eye to this hot spot. It is also owned by the puppet masters of MUFON.... Bigelow Aerospace, and financed by the Department Of Defense (sorry guys its 100% true but a very very hard one for me to substantiate)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The crypto creature looks like an old stump

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The video "Don't trespass at Skinwalker Ranch", is very interesting indeed. Is there somewhere you have posted the story about what went on that night? I'd like to read it. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The activity there is crazy. I've been there 3 times so far and each time I've had a personal experience each time. What's out there is nutty and has an intelligence

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JarbleJ

Could you please further elaborate on your personal experiences at the Skinwalker Ranch.

If you ever go again, can you please tell Robert Bigelo:That Ufologist- Erno, [ Space Alien pictures from Calvert Cliffs, Maryland]- said hi.

And also, can you please ask him- Whether he has seen any foofighter's yet? Looking forward to having a few conversations with him on ATS, or with anybody on his UFO Intelligence working crew.

Thanks,

Erno86

edit on 15-8-2011 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Very interesting videos so far. I've not finished watcking them all yet.

I'd actually never even heard of a 'skinwalker' before let alone skinwalker ranch until i saw this thread. But thanks, i'm definately going to do a bit of reading on this tonight

Any chance on a little bit of info of what we are seeing is some of these clips?
edit on 15-8-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I cannot see whatever it is that you believe to see in these videos.
But hey, stick to whatever makes you happy.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
(Edit, original content removed)

Don't even know why I replied, this topic is almost a year old and the OP hasn't been online for several months. Would consider this thread as dead in regards to the OP.
edit on 15/8/11 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

The skinwalkers have eaten him

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Hi Iksose!

The "Skinwalker ranch"-complex is a very interesting topic.

In this complex you'll find:

- an old indian curse

- a mysterious ranch that seemed to be haunted by many known paranormal activities like
-- poltergeist activity
-- orbs of light
-- cryptozoological animals / creatures
-- cattle mutilations
-- some kind of "dimensional portal"
-- UFOs

- A selfmade-billionaire with an interest in UFOs who organized a group named "National Institute for Discovery Science" (NIDS) consisting of the créme de la créme of parapsychologists to investigate the strange occurances on that mysterious ranch.

The "Skinwalker Ranch" seems to be one of those things that confirm the saying: "Truth is stranger than fiction!"

If you're interested in a closer look into the mystery, see here:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Johnny Anonymous and Dave Rabbit did an very interestng interview for their ATS Mix-Show with Colm Kelleher, head of NIDS, about his investigation on the Skinwalker Ranch:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Thanks for the links Peloquin! I look forward to reading about this mysterious place in more depth later on after work

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
SKinwalker ranch interests me to no end... I cannot get enough of it!

I think the video with the light balls coming up from the ground is the best evidence yet on video and seemingly captures the "intelligence" behind this phenomenon.

When the camera man says "F@# yeah I got it on tape" the light show instantly stops

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I also have the book and this place is immense in the activities that are experienced. Would love to spend a night there although in the book it says that it started dying down in the period after NIDS took over

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

Researchers Horrifying Experience on the Ranch

www.skinwalkerranch.org...

I wouldn't spend a night there if you paid me

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join