It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnolia Creek Lane, Monteverde FL.......Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Legend says back in 1800's there was a train wreck and over 200 people died, now there is a crappy 1 lane road in there with around 5 houses down the street.

People claim you can hear screams in the woods, and see ghostly people in the street during the night.

I have been very interested in start investigating places around my area and I was wondering if anyone have investigated Magnolia Creek Lane, in Monteverde FL yet?

I went there 3 days ago during the day because I was in the area and the road is very narrow and the enviroment is just creepy a lot huge spider webs in the trees, when I got to the end of the road I had a hard time turning my pickup around and I felt like I was been watch. I'm planning on going during the night with my modified almost full spectrum HD camera take some videos and record some audio, but since the road is only for the houses in the area, I need to ask at least one person there if I can park in front of his house during the night to investigate, I wouldn't like to be killed by someone there thinking I'm there to steal or something like that.

Have anyone visited the area? I know the Monteverde Academy down the road is also haunted anyone?

new topics

join