It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder, Spies and Voting Lies: Rigged Elections Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

As we have all suspected, our votes do not matter. We vote and expect to have our voice counted, but it is not the case. This video shows testimony and investigation on voting fraud within the United States. They created a "vote-flipping" software that would go undetected, and it did go undetected. It details the fraud in the 2004 election. Apparently Bush did not win in any election.

If they do this for President, imagine where else they do it. Are there any representatives in all of Congress that have been voted in legitamitely? Is there voting fraud on a state level? A city level? How far does it go?

Part two of two. It all makes sense now. Everything that has happened, everything that is happening. I understand now.

If this has already been addressed with this video, MOD's please remove this thread.

This pushed me over the edge. I do not trust anything the Government says anymore. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but this just pushes my buttons. It is beyond illegal and something needs to be done.
edit on 5-10-2010 by Modern Americana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This doesn't just affect the United States. This software has been sold to the United Kingdom, to Hungary, and to other European nations.

This is a global issue and could very well be the thing that brings about NWO and a one world government disguised as democracy.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modern Americana
If they do this for President, imagine where else they do it. Are there any representatives in all of Congress that have been voted in legitamitely? Is there voting fraud on a state level? A city level? How far does it go?

I imagine there are Congressional members who have been voted in illegally, but I don't think it occurs with every member. It's difficult to rig an entire Congressional election. Despite the executive branch in recent administrations taking the superior role in decision making, rigging a Presidential election is much easier due to the simple fact that it is a single election for a single person. For Congress, there are 535 seats that need to be filled.

Rather than rigging a Congressional election, "they" stick to lobbying and bribery as their tool to influence and manipulating the legislation that continues to pass through Congress that violates our civil liberties, weakens our economy, and puts the entire foundation of power and wealth that the United States has stood on through it's run as the main superpower of the world into the greedy hands of a powerful and few elite.

The road this country is heading down is not a pretty one, and it is not by accident, nor by incompetence. The political pundits love to point the finger at the conservatives or the liberals; the right or the left; the Republicans or the Democrats. But the fact of the matter is it is neither of them who have done this. These are two groups of political ideologies that have been used by the true rulers of this country to divide and distract the country so that we the people do not focus on who the true enemies are.

There is no doubt there is a political force in this country stronger than the President. The very fact that the Federal Reserve - a private corporate bank - has been handed the power to coin money and regulate the value thereof in complete spite and contradiction of what the United States Constitution demands proves that there are powers involved in the American political system that dictate what will and will not be done in the best interest of the elite, not we the people.

This is not a country whose government is one of the people, by the people, and for the people. This is a country whose government is one that is being used by the powerful, wealthy international business and banking families - such as the Rockefellers and Rothschilds to name a couple - to drain it's land of all of it's resources and it's people of all of their wealth and freedom.

This country is not a leader for world peace. This country is a leader for world government. We are being used to bring about a one world government in which all of us will be dependent laborers for the state and under constant surveillance for any thoughts, actions, or words which are in defiance of them. We will not have personal wealth. We will not have personal property. We will not have personal freedoms. We will be slaves to the people who have manipulated world affairs since the beginning of time.

The expression "things are going to get worse before they get better" is half true in this situation: things will definitely get worse, but they will never get better. We are on a path to global dictatorship. Those who wish to ignore the obvious signs and argue their moot conservative vs liberal talking points can continue to do so if it makes them feel better, but just realize that although you and I differ on our political views, that won't change what hard-labor camp we are imprisoned in.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

I wonder if people will wake up, even when this becomes a reality. I will fight it if it ever does become clear, but I can't help but feel the majority will not follow suit.

Nobody will do anything if they feel like it is futile, and that is what "they" want.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

The majority are too distracted with bickering about their views about less important social issues - such as abortion and gay marriage - and regurgitating tired talking points that were planted in their heads by their favorite television and radio pundits to notice the real "change" occurring in this country.

This is definitely intentional. "They" divide us on trivial issues that have no bearing or are dwarfed in comparison to the true issues we should be focusing on so that we do not and cannot focus on them. Divide and conquer is a very effective tool that they use, and they use it in more ways than people realize.

Once the elite position themselves for the complete takeover, it will be too late to do anything about it. The only hope we will have is that the militaries of the world will band together with the people and overthrow the world government. But judging by how some militaries serve the government and not the people, while others end up being more brutal leaders than the people they overthrew, I don't put much hope in that scenario being a plausible one for the prevalence of freedom.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

I know parts of the US Military would join the people, namely the conscripts and enlisted men and women. If it really became clear that our freedoms have been taken from us, I suspect that many law enforcement officers would side with the people as well. That is just on the American level, though. This is much bigger than just the US.

It is bigger than any of us, but not bigger than all of us right now. It may get to that point if people don't wake up like I did today.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modern Americana
It is bigger than any of us, but not bigger than all of us right now.

It will never be bigger than all of us. To be in "the club", you have to be a billionaire or a powerful political figure with Draconian ideals and morals, such as Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski. There aren't many of them; they keep their circle small. If the masses woke up and decided to revolt - as they should - there is nothing these people could do to stop it.

We the People of the World, not just the United States, are in control of our own destiny. We can either live in freedom or we can live in servitude. If we don't make the decision ourselves, it will be made for us, and I can promise everyone that none of us will like the end result.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

this is big business running the software on the voting machines...why does everybody say the government?
big business has been running this country for a long time now. they call the shots, that's why people look at each other with a stunned stare and say... wha?...huh?...why is this going on?
big business doesn't want to hire you...you cost too much...chinese and indians will work dirt cheap. want to retire?..save up your money from that 8 dollar an hour, part time job, and there's your retirement. want medical care?...big business will give it to you for only 500 a month, don't have it?...oh well, tough luck. want to buy your own home? if you make 50k a year and have perfect credit, only then will big lenders think about it.

and if you don't play ball, ther's always a plane crash, auto accident, heart attack, some type of personal disaster waiting for you. paranoid? maybe, but there always seems to be coincidences, and down through the years, i seen too many of them.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I know big business is behind it. I only mentioned government because they cover it up.

The only thing worse than the murder itself is the witness lying to protect the killer. They are killing America, and the government is letting them do it. They are killing the world.

new topics

top topics

join