It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the White House drilling?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Why all the White House drilling?

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON – Forget about the midterm elections and speculation about West Wing personnel shake-ups. The big question being asked around the White House is, what's that noisy construction really all about?
The drilling, clanging and banging are tearing up parts of the front lawn of the White House, obstructing the view for tourists on Pennsylvania Avenue and causing headaches — literally — for the staff.
"Every, like, three minutes for the past four hours, that machine has clanged to get the dirt off of the drill bit," White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said, referring a giant
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
With the global situation, I am going to assume that there are major security upgrades in the works. We all have heard about the anti air batteries around the white house. It would make sense for them to have a SHTF bunker that will support all key members of Govt. for the foreseeable future. I am going to dig into the complete white house picture. By that I mean I am going to take a map of the grounds and I am going to label all of the known features and maybe highlight a few of the “conspiracy or rumored” secrets and toys that the white house may or may not have. I would really like to get the brainiacs from ATS to add and expand this to get a complete picture of the white house’s defensive capabilities. Any information will be used and will be appreciated.

I would also like to go over some viable options that YOU would have installed if it were your house for 8 years.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

You do know they already have one of those bunkers, right?

They used it on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
yeah like he said they all have the bunkers they need and then some plus the tunnels leading away to more bunkers.....

hate to break it to you but it probably is just reworking utlities the sheer amount of technology that runs into the whitehouse is staggering.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
sounds like a pier driller....in dirt...
putting up a tower or statue of himself.....

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
actually;

BP has bought a lease on part of the White House lawn!

they think there's oil under the place.

it's probably "natural gas" though.

top topics

join